Grimm Forum
Season 4 Spoilers - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+---- Forum: Season 4 Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-4-Spoilers)
+---- Thread: Season 4 Spoilers (/Thread-Season-4-Spoilers)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Season 4 Spoilers - Hyndara - 05-17-2014

Via TVLine:

Grimm Postmortem

RE: Season 4 Spoilers - wfmyers1207 - 05-17-2014

Hey, everyone! Wasn't that a fun season finale Friday night!

Read the Grimm Postmortem interview linked above. Hmmm.

I really hope they don't drag out the Nick losing his grimm powers storyline, that could get really old fast. 4 or 5 episodes, but no more.

After all this, I think they have to kill off Adaline. That girl just causes to much shit.

Personally, I think she gets to Vienna, finds out Victor doesn't have her baby and was just playing her. She then tries to get even with him. But the royals don't play nice. He'll have the verat stomp her like a cockroach, and after what she's pulled the resistance will not be saving her ass!Big Grin

Also, no way they can keep Truble under the radar any longer. A rogue FBI agent shot the captain and Truble killed him. She won't go to prison, justifiable homicide in any book. But, the Portland PD and FBI are going to be all over this and her DNA and fingerprints are going to be all over the place. She's been staying there for days now. No way Nick and Hank bury this in the 'case closed' files.

Thoughts?

RE: Season 4 Spoilers - Gretel Hanselsister - 05-17-2014

(05-17-2014, 11:40 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: Thoughts?

What’s going to happen is this:

Adalinds plane crashes down because of her daughter. Diana senses her mother is going to Europe and doesn’t agree with this.

Nick buries the head of the FBI agent Steward in Juliette’s garden, all the flowers die, Nick stuffs them into the body of Steward, it liquefies and Nick rubs himself all over with this mud.

-sorry, little break, I’m being sick for a minute-

Adalind survives the plane-crash unharmed and gets lost in the wilderness.

Juliette begs Rosalee for help, she can’t get her carpet clean again.

Erik, who went undercover for a whole season because, err, don’t know, doesn’t matter, finds out Sean is in hospital, so he decides to go to Portland to take over Sean’s chair at the precinct.

Trubel takes the trailer, using Nick’s car, finds Adalind somewhere, picks her up in a totally dehydrated state, injects a liquid into her belly with Rosalee’s famous triple injector, realizes too late that she took some weird potion instead of water, so Adalind turns into a , hm, yeah, Siegbarst who starts to eat Trubel. But that means Grimm-blood again so Adalinds turns to a normal person.

In the end, Adalinds marries Nick, she’s pregnant anyway and doesn’t have a problem with the weird smell he can’t get rid of. Now and then they look after Sean, perhaps he will remember one day who he was.

Captain Erik Renard marries Trubel, he likes the idea of having a Grimm around and she’s grateful because he paid for all the surgery that was necessary to make the Siegbarste-bite undone.

Juliette marries Wu, they are soul mates as Kehrseite-Schlich-Kennen-but-hate-Wesens.

No, I should not write fanfics.

RE: Season 4 Spoilers - wfmyers1207 - 05-17-2014

(05-17-2014, 01:50 PM)Gretel Hanselsister Wrote:
(05-17-2014, 11:40 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: Thoughts?

What’s going to happen is this:

Adalinds plane crashes down because of her daughter. Diana senses her mother is going to Europe and doesn’t agree with this.

Nick buries the head of the FBI agent Steward in Juliette’s garden, all the flowers die, Nick stuffs them into the body of Steward, it liquefies and Nick rubs himself all over with this mud.

-sorry, little break, I’m being sick for a minute-

Adalind survives the plane-crash unharmed and gets lost in the wilderness.

Juliette begs Rosalee for help, she can’t get her carpet clean again.

Erik, who went undercover for a whole season because, err, don’t know, doesn’t matter, finds out Sean is in hospital, so he decides to go to Portland to take over Sean’s chair at the precinct.

Trubel takes the trailer, using Nick’s car, finds Adalind somewhere, picks her up in a totally dehydrated state, injects a liquid into her belly with Rosalee’s famous triple injector, realizes too late that she took some weird potion instead of water, so Adalind turns into a , hm, yeah, Siegbarst who starts to eat Trubel. But that means Grimm-blood again so Adalinds turns to a normal person.

In the end, Adalinds marries Nick, she’s pregnant anyway and doesn’t have a problem with the weird smell he can’t get rid of. Now and then they look after Sean, perhaps he will remember one day who he was.

Captain Erik Renard marries Trubel, he likes the idea of having a Grimm around and she’s grateful because he paid for all the surgery that was necessary to make the Siegbarste-bite undone.

Juliette marries Wu, they are soul mates as Kehrseite-Schlich-Kennen-but-hate-Wesens.

No, I should not write fanfics.

No Gretel, keep writing them! I liked it!Big Grin

RE: Season 4 Spoilers - Berkilak de Hautdesert - 05-18-2014

(05-17-2014, 11:40 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: Hey, everyone! Wasn't that a fun season finale Friday night!

Read the Grimm Postmortem interview linked above. Hmmm.

I really hope they don't drag out the Nick losing his grimm powers storyline, that could get really old fast. 4 or 5 episodes, but no more.

After all this, I think they have to kill off Adaline. That girl just causes to much shit.

Personally, I think she gets to Vienna, finds out Victor doesn't have her baby and was just playing her. She then tries to get even with him. But the royals don't play nice. He'll have the verat stomp her like a cockroach, and after what she's pulled the resistance will not be saving her ass!Big Grin

Also, no way they can keep Truble under the radar any longer. A rogue FBI agent shot the captain and Truble killed him. She won't go to prison, justifiable homicide in any book. But, the Portland PD and FBI are going to be all over this and her DNA and fingerprints are going to be all over the place. She's been staying there for days now. No way Nick and Hank bury this in the 'case closed' files.

Thoughts?

I don't see the no-Grimm thing lasting more than 3 episodes at best. I mean, that's about how long it took to dezombify Nick.

Can't even imagine the s***storm that everyone is going to be facing after the decapitation.

I know it was thrown out as a joke, but Adalind's plane crashing, and her somehow reuniting with Diana? And what if the Royals figure out about Nick's mother? Can they sic Adalind on the trail? Or will she be too pissed off over being played?

And, you know, Wu and Juliette do have a connection of sorts. She was the one who visited him in the mental institution and sort of got him on the right track. Not saying anything romantic is going to happen there, but she might be the one who brings him into the fold as she herself tries to leave the fold.

Or these could all be the meandering thoughts of a mad man.

Four keys to the Royals, two to Nick...who has the seventh?

RE: Season 4 Spoilers - Hyndara - 05-19-2014

@Gretel:
Where's the Like-Button when you need it!

RE: Season 4 Spoilers - pale boy - 05-19-2014

One bit from the article stood out to me:

Quote:He might even quit the force for a while.

I wouldn't mind that as all, as long as it was a permanent change. Nick's life (and the show as a whole) would be a little easier to manage if he quit as a detective and became a private investigator instead. He could certainly keep his own hours -- and Hank (and possibly Wu) could remain as contacts on the force who moonlight as Wesen hunters.

(Also, I still disagree that Nick "cheated" with Adalind. That whole storyline is creepy and non-con -- dub-con at best -- to me.)

RE: Season 4 Spoilers - Berkilak de Hautdesert - 05-19-2014

(05-19-2014, 07:55 PM)pale boy Wrote: One bit from the article stood out to me:

Quote:He might even quit the force for a while.

I wouldn't mind that as all, as long as it was a permanent change. Nick's life (and the show as a whole) would be a little easier to manage if he quit as a detective and became a private investigator instead. He could certainly keep his own hours -- and Hank (and possibly Wu) could remain as contacts on the force who moonlight as Wesen hunters.

(Also, I still disagree that Nick "cheated" with Adalind. That whole storyline is creepy and non-con -- dub-con at best -- to me.)

Yeah, that was a very disconcerting story line. On the other hand, Bitsie Tulloch pulled it off brilliantly. I know there is a feeling among some that Juliette is the Wesley Crusher of "Grimm", but I think the final episode of Season 3 shows that Bitsie Tulloch could be a very effective evil Juliette.

RE: Season 4 Spoilers - Hyndara - 05-20-2014

(05-19-2014, 08:46 PM)Berkilak de Hautdesert Wrote: I know there is a feeling among some that Juliette is the Wesley Crusher of "Grimm", but I think the final episode of Season 3 shows that Bitsie Tulloch could be a very effective evil Juliette.

The Wesley Crusher on Grimm is Trubel. Wesley is an example for a Mary-Sue/Gary-Stue character, everyone loved him, he was a genius with everything he touched, ... I'm not completely sure but I think I remember also that there was something about his past that was a try to turn him into a tragic character. Juliette doesn't have anything of that (except that her father died not long before Aunt Marie).
Juliette is still too pale. At the start of the season they made some efforts to finally work on her character but pulled themselves again back turning her into the pretty housewife in the backhalf, only existent three steps behind Nick.

RE: Season 4 Spoilers - Berkilak de Hautdesert - 05-20-2014

(05-20-2014, 01:38 AM)Hyndara Wrote:
(05-19-2014, 08:46 PM)Berkilak de Hautdesert Wrote: I know there is a feeling among some that Juliette is the Wesley Crusher of "Grimm", but I think the final episode of Season 3 shows that Bitsie Tulloch could be a very effective evil Juliette.

The Wesley Crusher on Grimm is Trubel. Wesley is an example for a Mary-Sue/Gary-Stue character, everyone loved him, he was a genius with everything he touched, ... I'm not completely sure but I think I remember also that there was something about his past that was a try to turn him into a tragic character. Juliette doesn't have anything of that (except that her father died not long before Aunt Marie).
Juliette is still too pale. At the start of the season they made some efforts to finally work on her character but pulled themselves again back turning her into the pretty housewife in the backhalf, only existent three steps behind Nick.

That's a pretty good analysis of Truble, all right. Like, in "My Fair Wessen", when she gets out of the car and pretend to be a panhandler, Nick objects but Hank says, "Let's just see where this goes." Or when she disobeys Nick in the next episode and helps Nick fight the Verrat and they later say, "Well, good thing Trubel was here." And I'm thinking, this was the same Nick who took out four Verrat in "Season of the Hexenbiest."

But I was comparing Juliette to Wesley Crusher as the character fans find most annoying. I like Juliette myself, but I was actually not surprised to discover a movement to write her off the show. Still, I think the finale for Season 3 shows there is a lot of potential for Juliette's character that hasn't been taken advantage of.

Just random ramblings on my part, however.