Grimm Forum
Hopes for season 4 - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+---- Forum: Season 4 Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-4-Spoilers)
+---- Thread: Hopes for season 4 (/Thread-Hopes-for-season-4)

Pages: 1 2

Hopes for season 4 - Hyndara - 05-16-2014

Looks like some guys already have their heads in the clouds ... (no one touches my beloved Indy!)

Zap2It

RE: Hopes for season 4 - TVer2014 - 05-31-2014

Hopes for Season 4:

More <Nick + Adalind>
Less Juliette
No Trubel

RE: Hopes for season 4 - pale boy - 05-31-2014

I think the article moved. The original link didn't work, but I found it here.

I like the ideas presented there. A Royal-wesen war sounds awesome, but I wouldn't mind some action adventure type treasure hunting thrown in there as well. As for who will play what role, it's obvious: both Giuntoli and Hornsby will be Indy types. It can be no other way. If you think about it, it works.

Nick is more of an action man (although Hank is no slouch in that department either) thanks to his Grimm-ness, but let's not forget that Hank has show broad knowledge in past episodes (including stuff about ancient artifacts) -- plus, I think it'd be pragmatic Hank who would be the one to "shoot first" like Indy did with a certain sword wielding baddie. He's a human and he still gets things done.

Hm. Now that I've really thought about it, I'd love to see a Hank-centric episode where he gets to be the big hero for the day. But only if the "damsel in distress" he meets doesn't really need to be rescued (obviously, she'd need to be inspired by Marion Ravenwood, not the other love interests Indy had.)

RE: Hopes for season 4 - wfmyers1207 - 06-01-2014

Read the Jim Kouf interview on zap2it and frankly I'm a little disturbed. It looks like there is a real possibility that Sasha Roiz will not be returning and that Nick will lose his grimm powers for a while. I hope JK is just blowing smoke because both of those story lines would totally suck!!Sad

RE: Hopes for season 4 - Berkilak de Hautdesert - 06-01-2014

(06-01-2014, 02:19 PM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: Read the Jim Kouf interview on zap2it and frankly I'm a little disturbed. It looks like there is a real possibility that Sasha Roiz will not be returning and that Nick will lose his grimm powers for a while. I hope JK is just blowing smoke because both of those story lines would totally suck!!Sad

Well, in the end of season 3 interview with Sasha Roiz, Mr. Roiz sounded very excited about all the possibilities that could occur in Season 4. So I'm hoping that will see Mr. Roid (and thus Sean Renard) in Season 4.

Hopes/Expectations for Season 4:

1)Juliette and Nick break up for good, Juliette becomes an occasionally reoccurring character, like Bud.
2)Someone, either T.Rubel or Josh Porter (the Grimm's son from 'The Inheritance') give up their Grimm powers to help restore Nick's Grimm status
3)Adalind and Meisner join forces, and possibly find the seventh key OR the seventh key is in the chess piece T.Rubel is always carring around
4)The Coins of Zakynthos resurface, and a four story episode story arc emerges where at least part of the Scooby gang has to go and finally destroy them
5) Kelly and Dianna reemerge for a two story arc of some kind. Haven't a clue what it'll be about
6) Sergeant Wu...damn, I'm still not sure what's going to happen with him
7) Something is going to happen to Rosalee that Monroe will blame on Nick, and you 'll have a couple of episodes (at least) where Nick will have to deal with a homicidal Monroe
8) Valentina Espinosa and/or The Weeping Woman will reappear

RE: Hopes for season 4 - wfmyers1207 - 06-01-2014

(06-01-2014, 05:57 PM)Berkilak de Hautdesert Wrote:
(06-01-2014, 02:19 PM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: Read the Jim Kouf interview on zap2it and frankly I'm a little disturbed. It looks like there is a real possibility that Sasha Roiz will not be returning and that Nick will lose his grimm powers for a while. I hope JK is just blowing smoke because both of those story lines would totally suck!!Sad

Well, in the end of season 3 interview with Sasha Roiz, Mr. Roiz sounded very excited about all the possibilities that could occur in Season 4. So I'm hoping that will see Mr. Roid (and thus Sean Renard) in Season 4.

1)Juliette and Nick break up for good, Juliette becomes an occasionally reoccurring character, like Bud.
2)Someone, either T.Rubel or Josh Porter (the Grimm's son from 'The Inheritance') give up their Grimm powers to help restore Nick's Grimm status
3)Adalind and Meisner join forces, and possibly find the seventh key OR the seventh key is in the chess piece T.Rubel is always carring around
4)The Coins of Zakynthos resurface, and a four story episode story arc emerges where at least part of the Scooby gang has to go and finally destroy them
5) Kelly and Dianna reemerge for a two story arc of some kind. Haven't a clue what it'll be about
7) Something is going to happen to Rosalee that Monroe will blame on Nick, and you 'll have a couple of episodes (at least) where Nick will have to deal with a homicidal Monroe

Well, we can always hope that Sasha Roiz does indeed come back next season. Making it appear that a character is about to be killed off is a pretty common ploy used by producers when it comes to contract negotiations.

As to the other points you discussed:
1. If their going to end the Nick/Juliette relationship, I hope they kill off the character. I really don't like her.
2. That's a good idea if they decide to get rid of Truble.
3. I think it's in the chess piece.
4. Yeah, that would be good. It would make an interesting story arc.
5. I thought that was a good idea for a webisode or two.
6. The interview with Jim Kouf on zap2it seems to indicate that Wu WILL NOT find out the whole truth.
7. Seeing Monroe go back to the bad old days for a couple of episodes would be cool.Smile
8. Having Valentina come back for another episode based on Hispanic stories would also be good. I hope it's a different one though. Every culture has a lot of myths and legends. Let's broaden the story base some more.Smile

I'm part Native American, so I'd really like to see another story from that lore. NA legends are full of all sorts of shapechangers and "skinwalkers".

RE: Hopes for season 4 - Hyndara - 06-02-2014

Oh, hopes and wishes? Let's see ...

Hopes ... let me leave this alone, okay?

Wishes, I've a lot of those:
1. NO MORE Trubel! Kill her off, send her away, kick her in jail, anything, but sealed and locked away and never come back!!!
2. Finally develop Juliette! She can be such a smart badass, why the heck never use her? USE HER!
3. Nick WITH Grimmpowers AND a little wisdom out of his former experiences (ALL of them! Including the zombification and the near-death-situation he was in)
4. No more extra-sugar-sweet Monrosalee! Two awkward people sticking together are NEVER going along this perfectly. SHOW SOMETHING!
5. No more: the grusome the better. Because, the gruesome doesn't work. I NEVER will see any Blutbaden exploding in ANY trees again. Been there, done that!
6. Find something USEFUL to do for Wu. I'm, shockingly, with Mr. G, I don't think Wu should be in the loop, or, at least, not completely in the loop. But he should find out on his very own way. Because, Wu IS that awesome!
7. Stop turning Adalind into SuperMama! She isn't, this plot is absolute BS!
8. Not kill of Sean Renard and, would someone please put the dices back into the closet about Eric? You guys killed him, deal with it! The only one I cannot wait to see dead is Viktor - thanks!
9. More King Frederick. That guy is awesome!
10. Stop messing with the canon! If you don't know and cannot explain the change, don't do it!
11. Kill Meisner but bring back Sebastian. Meisner is a dumbass, sorry for those who like his body (not my taste either, sorry) but he's a complete unbelievable character. However you will manage, there are still possibilities to bring back Sebastian - with a clever move (ya, exactly that problem)
12. Leave Kelly alone. She already has killed Diana, so, there's no baby anymore Adalind could cry some more crocodile-tears for. What I said before, don't mess with the canon if you don't have a proper explanation.
13. More Nick/Monroe. Because 90 % of the fandom want to see them together, because this is the most awesome friendship ever, because it would bring at least a little of the old magic back.
14. Team up Hank with Wu. Let Nick handle the cases alone for a while. Because Russell and Reggie have some chemistry Russell and Mr. G. don't have.
15. Destroy those damned, useless coins and bring a little light into the secret of the keys.
16. Explain what the Hell a Royal is!
17. Give a little more insight what Grimm are.
18. More details about Wesen, why they are able to exist at all?
19. Nick and Juliette back together. Yes, I'm a shipper when it comes to them.
20. More details about the trailer. I mean, what is in there what we've not seen so far. There are weapons Nick has never used, potions he never touched, books and stuff I don't think Marie put in there for decoration only.

Free to hunt this down. I know the most of my points don't match with yours.

RE: Hopes for season 4 - Berkilak de Hautdesert - 06-03-2014

(06-01-2014, 06:23 PM)wfmyers1207 Wrote:
(06-01-2014, 05:57 PM)Berkilak de Hautdesert Wrote:

Well, we can always hope that Sasha Roiz does indeed come back next season. Making it appear that a character is about to be killed off is a pretty common ploy used by producers when it comes to contract negotiations.

As to the other points you discussed:
1. If their going to end the Nick/Juliette relationship, I hope they kill off the character. I really don't like her.
2. That's a good idea if they decide to get rid of Truble.
3. I think it's in the chess piece.
4. Yeah, that would be good. It would make an interesting story arc.
5. I thought that was a good idea for a webisode or two.
6. The interview with Jim Kouf on zap2it seems to indicate that Wu WILL NOT find out the whole truth.
7. Seeing Monroe go back to the bad old days for a couple of episodes would be cool.Smile
8. Having Valentina come back for another episode based on Hispanic stories would also be good. I hope it's a different one though. Every culture has a lot of myths and legends. Let's broaden the story base some more.Smile

I'm part Native American, so I'd really like to see another story from that lore. NA legends are full of all sorts of shapechangers and "skinwalkers".

I'd like to see something with Raven. And I'd like to see some interaction between Native Wolf wesen vs. Germantic wolf Wesen.

And although I'm not a big fan of Juliette, I guess I"m more of an ease her to the door kind of guy. Plus, if they kill her off, Nick will get all this angst, and that angst angle has been overdone. I'd kinda like them to try Nick dealing with a failed relationship, do a little soul searching, see how he can integrate his Grimm life with his romantic life.

RE: Hopes for season 4 - Sable677 - 06-03-2014

My hopes for season four are:

Captain Renard survives
Nick gets his powers back quickly
Nick/Juliette work through things although not as quickly
More focus on Nick/Monroe working together like they used to (I like Monroe/Rosalee as a couple but I want to see Monroe back in action)
Want to learn more about Grimms, Royals, and keys

RE: Hopes for season 4 - Berkilak de Hautdesert - 06-04-2014

(06-03-2014, 02:49 PM)Sable677 Wrote: My hopes for season four are:

Captain Renard survives
Nick gets his powers back quickly
Nick/Juliette work through things although not as quickly
More focus on Nick/Monroe working together like they used to (I like Monroe/Rosalee as a couple but I want to see Monroe back in action)
Want to learn more about Grimms, Royals, and keys

I'd really like to see you're first and second happen. I think the show would start losing viewers if the de-Grimmified Nick lasts more than three or four episodes.
The third...meh.
The fourth...will Rosaless sit still and mix her potions up in the spice shop while her husband is out hunting with Nick?
The fifth...I wold like to learn a lot more about Grimms, such as what exactly triggers the Grimm sight. Nick didn't get his until his Aunt Marie returned to Portland. His mother and aunt, though, went hunting with his grandfather at an early age. And what exactly makes Royals special, especially since there's something in their blood that can be detected? And where is the seventh key? Is it in T.Rubel's chess piece? Or is there anything special about that chess piece?