Grimm Forum
What Wesen Character Would You Like To See Return? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: What Wesen Character Would You Like To See Return? (/Thread-What-Wesen-Character-Would-You-Like-To-See-Return)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: What Wesen Character Would You Like To See Return? - Elkhound - 05-21-2014

(05-20-2014, 04:05 PM)Berkilak de Hautdesert Wrote: I'd forgotten all about the Mellifers! Wonder who they would side with in a Nick vs. the Royals battle.

I don't think they'd take any side. They're traditionally neutrals, acting and messengers and go-betweens.

RE: What Wesen Character Would You Like To See Return? - Berkilak de Hautdesert - 05-21-2014

(05-21-2014, 10:23 AM)Elkhound Wrote:
(05-20-2014, 04:05 PM)Berkilak de Hautdesert Wrote: I'd forgotten all about the Mellifers! Wonder who they would side with in a Nick vs. the Royals battle.

I don't think they'd take any side. They're traditionally neutrals, acting and messengers and go-betweens.

Yeah, but in the episode, they mention being traditional allies of the Grimms. But I wonder if this is the same way that the Royals and the Grimms are allies of convenience, or something stronger?

RE: What Wesen Character Would You Like To See Return? - speakeasy - 05-21-2014

Supposedly, the Bauerschwein and Mellifers are tradional allies of Grimms. Nick killed the Queen Bee in the episode in season one, so this may affect their allegiance with him, specifically (perhaps not all Grimms), but maybe he can regain their loyalty if it has been broken.

They could be a great help in communicating intelligence for Nick's team.

RE: What Wesen Character Would You Like To See Return? - Berkilak de Hautdesert - 05-22-2014

Valentina Espinosa, Balam/former detective with the Albuquerque PD. It was kinda cool having Nick working with another Law Enforcement Wesen.

Nick really doesn't work with Sean Renard, the Hundjager FBI agent was working against him, and he arrested Lieutenant Orson, the Bauerschwein arson investigator. So it would be kinda cool to see Nick actually on the same side again with a Wesen law enforcement officer.

RE: What Wesen Character Would You Like To See Return? - Elkhound - 05-23-2014

I still think that Truble needs to meet some Wesen her own age; bring back the Coyotl girl and the Reinegen boy. (Why didn't they have the latter playing the flute at the wedding? Every other Wesen we've seen before who hasn't been a died-in-the-wool villain was there; perhaps the actor wasn't available.)

(05-22-2014, 05:16 PM)Berkilak de Hautdesert Wrote: Valentina Espinosa, Balam/former detective with the Albuquerque PD. It was kinda cool having Nick working with another Law Enforcement Wesen.

Nick really doesn't work with Sean Renard, the Hundjager FBI agent was working against him, and he arrested Lieutenant Orson, the Bauerschwein arson investigator. So it would be kinda cool to see Nick actually on the same side again with a Wesen law enforcement officer.

I think that's a great idea. If she could be persuaded to settle in Portland and take out a PI license, she could hire Trubel as her assistant.

RE: What Wesen Character Would You Like To See Return? - pale boy - 05-23-2014

(05-19-2014, 09:19 PM)Berkilak de Hautdesert Wrote: And we haven't seen a Reaper in a while...

Too true. I'd actually love to see a recurring Reaper character. Maybe a semi-sympathetic one who isn't quickly decapitated by Nick or Trubel ... (I am a sucker for semi-redemptive baddies, though.)