Grimm Forum
What Wesen Character Would You Like To See Return? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: What Wesen Character Would You Like To See Return? (/Thread-What-Wesen-Character-Would-You-Like-To-See-Return)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: What Wesen Character Would You Like To See Return? - Elkhound - 05-12-2014

The Jagerbarn father seemed like a reasonable person--he was shocked and horrified that his wife was still observing "the old ways." He might be useful.

We haven't seen Bud lately.

RE: What Wesen Character Would You Like To See Return? - Berkilak de Hautdesert - 05-18-2014

(05-12-2014, 04:30 PM)Elkhound Wrote: The Jagerbarn father seemed like a reasonable person--he was shocked and horrified that his wife was still observing "the old ways." He might be useful.

We haven't seen Bud lately.

Saw Bud at the wedding rehearsal dinner, and at the wedding. That was nice.

RE: What Wesen Character Would You Like To See Return? - Berkilak de Hautdesert - 05-19-2014

All the Carnie folk from "The Show Must Go On"

RE: What Wesen Character Would You Like To See Return? - Elkhound - 05-19-2014

(05-19-2014, 06:05 AM)Berkilak de Hautdesert Wrote: All the Carnie folk from "The Show Must Go On"

Yes. I'd like to see if the Blutbad's treatment worked.

RE: What Wesen Character Would You Like To See Return? - Berkilak de Hautdesert - 05-19-2014

And I'm curious what happened to the Krampus. Although, to be honest, I'm assuming the Krampus is dead, since Nick handed the problem off the Council, and their solutions tend to be fatal.

RE: What Wesen Character Would You Like To See Return? - pale boy - 05-19-2014

I want to see Ariel Eberhart, the daemonfeuer (a.k.a. the dragon girl), again. They seemed to have set her up as a potential recurring villain, but nothing ever came of it. She was from Season 1, Episode 14 and in case you don't remember her, this is her during a fire dance routine (in spoiler tags due to picture size):

Spoiler :
[Image: 10ifqy1.jpg]

The best and most memorable antagonists on this show tend to be the women. Adalind? Completely dangerous. Lena Marcinko, the spinnetod (spider Wesen)? Creepy as all get out. Ariel is no exception. And she's a dragon-like Wesen. D-R-A-G-O-N. That's western fantasy staple 101. We need moar fiery doom please. Wink

And we haven't seen a Reaper in a while...

RE: What Wesen Character Would You Like To See Return? - Elkhound - 05-20-2014

I was a little surprised they didn't have the Reinegen boy playing the flute at the wedding. (Perhaps the actor wasn't available?)

RE: What Wesen Character Would You Like To See Return? - speakeasy - 05-20-2014

Not to put too fine a point on things, but Farley Kolt, please. Heart

Other than my favorite Steinadler, I don't really miss any other wesen of the past too much, but would enjoy seeing the Baron again if he could revive his (zombie) self. Tongue He was just too cool to be gone so soon.

And I've always had the feeling that those bee wesen were going to play a prominent role in winning the war because they had a special connection with all Grimms - so while we're placing tall orders, how's about another episode featuring them!

RE: What Wesen Character Would You Like To See Return? - Berkilak de Hautdesert - 05-20-2014

(05-20-2014, 08:14 AM)speakeasy Wrote: And I've always had the feeling that those bee wesen were going to play a prominent role in winning the war because they had a special connection with all Grimms - so while we're placing tall orders, how's about another episode featuring them!

I'd forgotten all about the Mellifers! Wonder who they would side with in a Nick vs. the Royals battle.