Grimm Forum
S3E20 - My Fair Wesen - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 3 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-3)
+---- Thread: S3E20 - My Fair Wesen (/Thread-S3E20-My-Fair-Wesen)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: S3E20 - My Fair Wesen - GrimminFlorida1 - 05-03-2014

(05-03-2014, 03:58 PM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: I may be wrong, but the way I see this season playing out is that Adaline does something to Nick and Truble has to take up the slack until they get it sorted out. Also, I believe in the next episode, the older, dying grimm is going to pass on not only the 2nd key, but some other vital grimm material.

I know some folks think they are spreading the story line a little thin adding Truble's character, but really I don't see Nick's Mom coming back very soon and dang if Jacqueline Toboni ain't damn cute! I've always had a weak spot for dark eyed brunettes. Rolleyes

From the season finale teaser it looks like Capt. Renard is going to be out for awhile as well, don't know if they would kill off his character, he's very important to this whole deal with the Royals, but he may be out of action for a bit.

I'm thinking that the elder grimm is related to Truble. He could be her grandfather. I'm thinking Truble will be saving Nick during the S4 opening show. I'm hoping they decide to keep Trubles character with a more major than minor role. I think the show will end with Renard almost dying or something to freak us Grimmsters out.

RE: S3E20 - My Fair Wesen - Gaultheria - 05-03-2014

Let's keep this part of the forum free of spoilers, please.

RE: S3E20 - My Fair Wesen - speakeasy - 05-03-2014

Very good episode. This is shaping up to be my favorite season.

Wow, Ken had a unique take on the concept of family. It was fun to see Trubel getting into trouble by flinging herself into the fray and thinking about it later. But then, hormonal impetuousness is a teenager's job. The key in the old man's hand may not be related to her, but it's good to see another one show up in Portland and therefore be potentially in the possession of Nick and company.

Looked like Wu was having a throwback event about his near-wesen encounter. If we count Trubel as one who successfully deals with the reality of Wesen-town, that makes three who do, including Hank and Juliette. A case could be made that they all had more severe experiences with questioning their sanity, and that things were better when they were told what they were really seeing. In spite of Monroe's informed warning that not everyone can cope, I still feel Wu should be clued in.

Looks like the trailer will be relocated. Wonder what Adalind is looking for in the book. It may be a book of nasty spells, dunno, but if it has to be opened with blood, it's probably not a collection of beauty tips. Always a dangerous thing to let Adalind wander around using her own devices. Smile Guessing the book's connected to being allowed into her baby's life again in exchange for some horrendous thing being done to the Captain.

Those lebensaugers are absolutely horrifying, they look like they just crawled out of some primeval bog. Get thee to a dermatologist, abomination. They have slithered right up to the tippy-top of my scary wesen list. Confused

Anyone else remember C. Thomas Howell (Agent Steward) as Pony Boy Curtis in "The Outsiders"? It's an old film, but a good one; one of my all-time favorites. That's the first time I remember seeing him in a film and am enjoying seeing him join an impressive guest star list on Grimm.

RE: S3E20 - My Fair Wesen - Gaultheria - 05-03-2014

(05-03-2014, 08:55 PM)speakeasy Wrote: Looked like Wu was having a throwback event about his near-wesen encounter. If we count Trubel as one who successfully deals with the reality of Wesen-town, that makes three who do, including Hank and Juliette. A case could be made that they all had more severe experiences with questioning their sanity, and that things were better when they were told what they were really seeing. In spite of Monroe's informed warning that not everyone can cope, I still feel Wu should be clued in.

That "tell me about it" moment of shared frustration makes me think that Wu and Trubel will be part of a B-team. All they need is a Wesen; how about Bud?

RE: S3E20 - My Fair Wesen - speakeasy - 05-03-2014

(05-03-2014, 09:20 PM)Gaultheria Wrote:
(05-03-2014, 08:55 PM)speakeasy Wrote: Looked like Wu was having a throwback event about his near-wesen encounter. If we count Trubel as one who successfully deals with the reality of Wesen-town, that makes three who do, including Hank and Juliette. A case could be made that they all had more severe experiences with questioning their sanity, and that things were better when they were told what they were really seeing. In spite of Monroe's informed warning that not everyone can cope, I still feel Wu should be clued in.

That "tell me about it" moment of shared frustration makes me think that Wu and Trubel will be part of a B-team. All they need is a Wesen; how about Bud?

As long as Trubel isn't the one to reveal the wesen world about him to Wu, (she doesn't seem to have to requisite diplomacy), it works for me! Scenario: Bud's funny in a hapless, but enduring way and Wu has that kind of swaggering humor going for him, so the good times will roll.....until Trubel has had enough and physically 'reminds' them to get back to work. Smile

RE: S3E20 - My Fair Wesen - parsonii - 05-04-2014

I liked this episode. So glad that Trobel didnt turn out to be a damaged, disturbed teen like the trailer last week want you (me) to think. She is a tad darker than I'd like her to be but I don't mind her being around longer. I still think she and Nick's mother will make a great Grimm team. Smile

RE: S3E20 - My Fair Wesen - Courtney - 05-04-2014

I really enjoyed this episode. I loved seeing Trubel falling into the role of 'undercover cop', and it seemed so easy for her, just effortless. Smile

Grimm Fan Gallery Links Smile

3×20 My Fair Wesen

RE: S3E20 - My Fair Wesen - pale boy - 05-05-2014

(05-03-2014, 08:33 PM)Gaultheria Wrote: Let's keep this part of the forum free of spoilers, please.

This is an episode discussion forum, so spoilers do crop up, even for other episodes, unfortunately. (And episode previews generally air after the episode, so those do tend to seem fair game here.) But if anyone has spoilers for upcoming episodes, please wrap those in spoiler tags.

These are spoiler tags for this forum:

[ spoiler ] Example Spoilery Text [ /spoiler ]

The tags are in purple above (just remove the spaces and you're set, everyone). If those aren't your thing, folks, add a little spoiler warning for upcoming episodes. (Maybe put it in bold, underline it, **modify it**, etc.)

But remember, we do have a whole Spoiler Discussion Forum too! Spoilers are expected there. Smile

Here's the Spoiler Discussion Thread for this season's 21st episode (the next one), "The Inheritance". **Warning**: If you go in there, you will find spoilers.

RE: S3E20 - My Fair Wesen - droid327 - 05-07-2014

By the time they actually face down Viktor, they're going to have an army of Grimms, at this rate. The Royals are already wondering who that "other woman" was (Kelly), and now there's going to be ANOTHER unknown Grimm mucking up all the assassins and mercenaries and Verrat they're sure to send. Plus, probably Adalind fighting for them too, once she realizes they've been protecting her baby all along and the only way to reunite is to defeat Viktor so they leave her and Diana alone.

Also, apparently everything in the Wesen world either happens in Vienna or Portland. There's, what, 7 keys? And the Royals already have 4? But two of the remaining three just happen to both end up in Portland? I know the show cant afford to shoot at new locations every week, but it just seems like they should at least have to go somewhere and BRING it back to Portland...

RE: S3E20 - My Fair Wesen - Gaultheria - 05-07-2014

Thanks, pale boy.

To the people who've mentioned
Spoiler :
another unknown Grimm
in this thread, please mask your spoilers for the next two weeks. As the season finale nears, it's an exciting time for fans to discuss plot possibilities, so I understand the desire to share information. I enjoy a show much more, though, when I can be surprised by what I see on screen, and many fans feel the same way. Some broadcasters, such as where I live, don't even show previews for upcoming episodes, and so fans such as me don't even have the option of watching the previews and settling for halfsies.