Grimm Forum
S3E18 - The Law of Sacrifice - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 3 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-3)
+---- Thread: S3E18 - The Law of Sacrifice (/Thread-S3E18-The-Law-of-Sacrifice)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: S3E18 - The Law of Sacrifice - Sable677 - 04-13-2014

I really, really liked this episode. I'm glad the baby story is over for now because I want to see what Adalind does now. I also loved seeing Renard working with Nick and his mom. Loved Monroe, Rosalie, Adalind, and baby scenes. Plus I loved how they tricked the Royals and took the heat off Renard and Adalind.

RE: S3E18 - The Law of Sacrifice - Belle - 04-13-2014

Wow! Whole lot of hatin on the baby. I thought she was actually pretty cool. Yanking off necklaces with her mind, glowing purple eyes, shaking stuff, messing with clocks and throwing coffee around so she could make shapes to scare adults. That's a lot of personality for someone who can't walk or talk. I do believe they wrote her off in a clever way, but I actually wished they'd kept her around a bit longer. Maybe she gets to come back some day...
Now that Adalind had no future with the captain I wonder if she'll go looking for the brooding resistance fighter hiding in Europe. They definitely were sharing some sparks.Heart

RE: S3E18 - The Law of Sacrifice - Hyndara - 04-15-2014

And the weekly picspam is up:

Nick in 3.18

RE: S3E18 - The Law of Sacrifice - Erfi - 04-15-2014

will we have an ellipse ? i think we have a little chance to see the baby becoming a kid in next episodes

RE: S3E18 - The Law of Sacrifice - DSF54 - 04-17-2014

Since the Diana, has the chance to be good. The only way is that she stays with the resistance. With her powers, you don't want her to be bad. The royals are not good, and power is used to destroy good.

I really loved that Grimm came to Portland. It is nice to see places I have been.

RE: S3E18 - The Law of Sacrifice - Gretel Hanselsister - 04-17-2014

(04-17-2014, 05:08 PM)DSF54 Wrote: I really loved that Grimm came to Portland. It is nice to see places I have been.

Welcome to the forum! Smile

RE: S3E18 - The Law of Sacrifice - DSF54 - 04-18-2014

(04-17-2014, 11:20 PM)Gretel Hanselsister Wrote:
(04-17-2014, 05:08 PM)DSF54 Wrote: I really loved that Grimm came to Portland. It is nice to see places I have been.

Welcome to the forum! Smile

Thanks

RE: S3E18 - The Law of Sacrifice - Sara - 04-22-2014

This could just be me, but is anyone else really annoyed at Nick for interrupting the Monrosalee action... again!

RE: S3E18 - The Law of Sacrifice - pale boy - 04-25-2014

(04-22-2014, 04:49 AM)Sara Wrote: This could just be me, but is anyone else really annoyed at Nick for interrupting the Monrosalee action... again!

Rosalee and Monroe certainly are, heh. They should probably screen calls and put a bell on the local Grimm if they ever want peace.

RE: S3E18 - The Law of Sacrifice - parsonii - 04-27-2014

This is a meh episode in my opinion. Don't really care that much about the royal / resistance / royal baby plot line. It's okay as a subplot, but to dedicated TWO episodes to it? Sad

The twist of resolving the conflict was good though. Otherwise it'll be hard to explain why the royal can't just kill them all and take the baby... or they'll be running for a very, very long time (and there will be more episodes dedicated to it!). I think I'd rather see the resistance raising the baby than Kelly by herself.

That said, pageboy's idea of Kelly / baby fighting vesens together is kinda interesting. I thought the baby would make the two guys' heads explode in the limo. Darn!

I'd say Adaline will go full dark again... as that's what a mother losing a child would do. If its not the nature of the show, I'd be very upset at Nick keep on dragging Monroe / Roselie into more and more dangerous situations. GAAHH! Did they ever sign up for that? Luckily it is unlikely that they will kill them off in the show (I hope not!)