Grimm Forum
S3E17 - Synchronicity - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 3 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-3)
+---- Thread: S3E17 - Synchronicity (/Thread-S3E17-Synchronicity)

Pages: 1 2 3

S3E17 - Synchronicity - GrimmForum - 04-04-2014

Season 3 Episode 17

Synchronicity

[Image: uRhPqNMl.jpg]

Air Date: April 4, 2014

Synopsis: The Resistance’s plan to keep Adalind (Claire Coffee) safe gets kicked into high gear when an unexpected ally arrives to ensure she and the baby make it out of Europe safely. In Portland, as Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell) and Rosalee (Bree Turner) prepare for their upcoming wedding, Nick (David Giuntoli) and Juliette (Bitsie Tulloch) are reminded of their failed proposal.

Thank Grimm It's Friday! Your thoughts on tonight's episode?

RE: S3E17 - Synchronicity - grimmfreak - 04-04-2014

I really enjoyed this episode. The whole thing with Adalind ending up in Nicks house was very fun to watch. I love seeing people having to face enemies when they have to put up with them instead of fighting.

Adalind made a bad move by going to Renard. That is the fist place the Royals are going to go. If she had thought a bit more she might have done something else. One of my roommates was going off on how stupid she was for going there but considering the situation, I thought she could be forgiven for acting rashly.

Can't wait for next week

RE: S3E17 - Synchronicity - ioannaza - 04-04-2014

This was probably the best episode of the season!!!!!!!Smile
Finally, we saw some action on the storyline that we are really interested in!
And we found out how wesen recognize a Grimm!
I'm even starting to like the little "baby-satan"! For the first time, I thought it's really adorable!!(I mean that I never thought of her as a child before)! That was a nice twist for me!!
I can't wait for next week's episode either!!!!!!Big Grin

RE: S3E17 - Synchronicity - GrimminFlorida1 - 04-05-2014

Big episode for Grimm. Glad we finally know how vessen can tell who Nick is. Guess Nick will wear shades on vessen cases from now on? I'm curious and hopeful we see more into Nicks pasted. What happen to his father?

Adaline is very clueless. Why would you go to Renard when this puts him into more danger? Glad to see that the baby isn't pure evil as we've all assumed. Really nice episode.

RE: S3E17 - Synchronicity - Fuchsbauer - 04-05-2014

Oh, wow. What a good episode! First, I like it when Grimm doesn't do an episode about a Wesen related case. I know that's what Grimm started with, but I'm glad we got another non-case episode. Anyways, fun to have Kelly back, yay for earing how Wesen see Grimms, and next week looks awesome!

RE: S3E17 - Synchronicity - GrimminFlorida1 - 04-05-2014

(04-05-2014, 08:03 AM)Fuchsbauer Wrote: Oh, wow. What a good episode! First, I like it when Grimm doesn't do an episode about a Wesen related case. I know that's what Grimm started with, but I'm glad we got another non-case episode. Anyways, fun to have Kelly back, yay for earing how Wesen see Grimms, and next week looks awesome!

I like that part of the episode as well or when the episode isn't all about Nick.

RE: S3E17 - Synchronicity - Elkhound - 04-05-2014

(04-04-2014, 10:28 PM)grimmfreak Wrote: Adalind made a bad move by going to Renard. That is the fist place the Royals are going to go. If she had thought a bit more she might have done something else. One of my roommates was going off on how stupid she was for going there but considering the situation, I thought she could be forgiven for acting rashly.

Can't wait for next week

Analind has shown herself several times not to be the sharpest tack in the box, hasn't she?

I'm a little surprised that, when Analinde was asleep, Kelly didn't prick her own finger and let a little blood drip into the baby's mouth. That would have turned it into an ordinary human baby.

RE: S3E17 - Synchronicity - pale boy - 04-05-2014

(04-05-2014, 02:47 PM)Elkhound Wrote:
(04-04-2014, 10:28 PM)grimmfreak Wrote: Adalind made a bad move by going to Renard. That is the fist place the Royals are going to go. If she had thought a bit more she might have done something else. One of my roommates was going off on how stupid she was for going there but considering the situation, I thought she could be forgiven for acting rashly.

Can't wait for next week

Analind has shown herself several times not to be the sharpest tack in the box, hasn't she?

To be fair, Renard has a 50/50 chance of being the baby's father. And, as the saying goes, better the devil you know ... A stupid, but understandable move.

(04-05-2014, 02:47 PM)Elkhound Wrote: I'm a little surprised that, when Analinde was asleep, Kelly didn't prick her own finger and let a little blood drip into the baby's mouth. That would have turned it into an ordinary human baby.

Exclamation Oh wow. I think you just found a way for the whole creepy baby plot to be done away with. That's ... pretty amazing actually, and I'm kicking myself for not thinking the same thing before!

RE: S3E17 - Synchronicity - speakeasy - 04-06-2014

Great episode. Trying to remember if Kelly took out all six Veratt, or if Meisner accounted for some - think she did. She's totally badass, in any case! I'm happy to see her back. It was so nice to see the vignette about Nick at age twelve or so, and Kelly as a young mom might have been played by Mary Elizabeth Mastrontonio's daughter, she looks so much like her. I remember her from her early movies and that's what she looked like.

That baby they use is so beautiful, she's pretty much irresistable. And according to Kelly, there is a softer side of wee tiny Armageddonella - who knew. So the baby cast a glamour over the pillow to make it look like her (the same thing she did in the forest with Meisner), and she also threw the airplane gauges out of whack when controlling the necklace Kelly was using to amuse her and those are not necessarily bad things. But she also looks to be the one responsible for killing the attacker in the cabin and the one in Viktor's group and that's troubling. Taking into account that her life and that of her mom's were being threatened, guess we could sort of justify that.

Maybe Kelly and Nick will talk Renard and Adalind into getting them to a safe house immediately and elude the Family - and get rid of the truck ASAP, guys; dead giveaway.

Things are warming up in a most interesting way. Between the baby and the wedding, think we're in for some fireworks. Exclamation

RE: S3E17 - Synchronicity - Sable677 - 04-06-2014

I really liked this episode. I was thrilled to see Kelly back, and I loved how Adalind and Kelly's return starting bringing the baby story into the main story. I can't wait for next week with scenes with Nick, Renard, and Adalind,