Grimm Forum
Got Questions For David Giuntoli? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Got Questions For David Giuntoli? (/Thread-Got-Questions-For-David-Giuntoli)

Got Questions For David Giuntoli? - livewireluke - 03-29-2014

Hey there, I host a radio show in Portland called "Live Wire" we're interviewing David onstage tonight, and I was thinking it would be fun to relay some questions to him from the fans. If you've got something you'd like us to ask (obscure or not) could you post it here?

thanks!
L
www.livewireradio.org

RE: Got Questions For David Giuntoli? - speakeasy - 03-29-2014

Please ask him if any powers he may have gotten from his zombie experience will be disclosed during this season. I was expecting to see more about what it did to him before now. And please tell him I am enjoying this season as much as the first two, and continue to be a devoted fan!

RE: Got Questions For David Giuntoli? - FräuleinWunderlich - 03-29-2014

Wow, that's cool. Thanks for posting. Apart from Speakeasys question, I would like to know if Nick will help to keep Adalind and her baby safe.

RE: Got Questions For David Giuntoli? - Gretel Hanselsister - 03-29-2014

Welcome to the forum, this is just great!
I'd love to know how anyone can keep Adalind and her baby safe. Stefania made Adalind sign a contract with blood that the baby goes to Stefania in return for getting her Hexenbiest-powers back. Stefania owns Adalind now, doesn't she?

RE: Got Questions For David Giuntoli? - bravesfan - 03-29-2014

I would like to know if Nick will ever find out that the Capt. was in his trailer and is he going to move it?

RE: Got Questions For David Giuntoli? - Grimmster94 - 03-29-2014

Wow! This is so cool!! How considerate of you!, My question is: What would your dream guest star be?

RE: Got Questions For David Giuntoli? - Gretel Hanselsister - 04-13-2014

They did it! They really did! Exclamation
The recording of the live show is online since this Friday, I just found it.

They really discussed speakeasy’s and my question, I am still hyperventilating with glowing red ears: all those people and their broad laughter about my nick and my question!

http://www.livewireradio.org/content/live-wire-246-david-giuntoli-vendela-vida-cumulus?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+livewireradio+%28Live+Wire!%29&utm_content=FeedBurner

The David G. - part starts at 34:10 and ends at 46:00
My question: 37:30
speakeasy: 38:50

Thank you, livewireluke, for this great opportunity!
I don't know why you picked just those two questions, I guess the others were too late Undecided.

RE: Got Questions For David Giuntoli? - speakeasy - 04-13-2014

Thanks so much for posting that, Gretal. That was a cute interview. Your question was great and thought Nick's answer about the Resistance and the Scooby team protecting Adalind and the baby was good, but he didn't get around to addressing the problem of the 'contract' - don't think Stefania's giving away regain-your-hexenbiest-powers rituals for free! Guess we'll have to wait to see. Smile A good answer to my question about zombie abilities, too. Very enjoyable.

I've always known I was weird, and now it's official! Love the good company and informed and interesting posts on this forum- if that's weird, I'll take it!

Thanks also to livewireluke for airing some questions from the group. Good radio show.

RE: Got Questions For David Giuntoli? - Elkhound - 04-14-2014

(04-13-2014, 02:31 PM)speakeasy Wrote: Thanks so much for posting that, Gretal. That was a cute interview. Your question was great and thought Nick's answer about the Resistance and the Scooby team protecting Adalind and the baby was good, but he didn't get around to addressing the problem of the 'contract' - don't think Stefania's giving away regain-your-hexenbiest-powers rituals for free! Guess we'll have to wait to see. Smile A good answer to my question about zombie abilities, too. Very enjoyable.

Perhaps if she reneges on the contract she'll loose her powers again?

RE: Got Questions For David Giuntoli? - speakeasy - 04-14-2014

[quote='Elkhound' pid='5447' dateline='1397490376' wrote:

Perhaps if she reneges on the contract she'll loose her powers again?
[/quote]

Excellent point. Also, I think you are on to something about Frau Pech, because I think I remember hearing Stefania says something like "Goodbye old friend, for now" to the Frau in one episode; have to see if I can find which. It was clever of the men to make it seem as if the Resistance has the baby, but I don't think Adalind's going to be able to hide behind this as an excuse for not keeping up her part of the contract. After all, she was attempting to leave the country with her child to avoid just that.

Of course, she could plead a change of heart in agreeing to give the child to Viktor (even though she really didn't) to save herself. But anyway it turns out, Adalind is going to be one brassed-off hexenbiest from here on out, and Renard and Nick may be on the receiving end of that rage!