Grimm Forum
S3E16 - The Show Must Go On - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 3 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-3)
+---- Thread: S3E16 - The Show Must Go On (/Thread-S3E16-The-Show-Must-Go-On)

Pages: 1 2 3

S3E16 - The Show Must Go On - GrimmForum - 03-21-2014

Season 3 Episode 16

The Show Must Go On

[Image: LZ3UCknl.jpg]

Air Date: March 21, 2014

Synopsis: A double homicide leads Nick (David Giuntoli) and Hank (Russell Hornsby) to a traveling carnival where the performers are not what they seem. To get a better understanding of what’s going on behind the scenes Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell) and Rosalee (Bree Turner) go undercover. On the wedding front, Monroe has a really important question for Nick. In Austria, an invaluable member of the Resistance makes the ultimate sacrifice to help Adalind (Claire Coffee). Bitsie Tulloch, Sasha Roiz and Reggie Lee also star.

What did you all think of tonight's episode?

RE: S3E16 - The Show Must Go On - Lou - 03-21-2014

Oh, man, I hate when they cheat the previews. So the big episode is next week. Maybe is shouldn't watch previews any more.

RE: S3E16 - The Show Must Go On - Grimmster94 - 03-21-2014

I was disappointed that Keith David wasn't in this one, he was supposed to play Hedig but something must have come up.

RE: S3E16 - The Show Must Go On - Hyndara - 03-22-2014

(03-21-2014, 08:43 PM)Lou Wrote: Oh, man, I hate when they cheat the previews. So the big episode is next week. Maybe is shouldn't watch previews any more.

There's NO Grimm next week. Next episode is April, 4th!

RE: S3E16 - The Show Must Go On - Lou - 03-22-2014

(03-22-2014, 05:10 AM)Hyndara Wrote:
(03-21-2014, 08:43 PM)Lou Wrote: Oh, man, I hate when they cheat the previews. So the big episode is next week. Maybe is shouldn't watch previews any more.

There's NO Grimm next week. Next episode is April, 4th!

Arrrrrrg!

RE: S3E16 - The Show Must Go On - ioannaza - 03-22-2014

I totally agree with Lou!!! I will never watch the previews again!!!!

What ??? Another two weeks wait again?? Huh I'm going to woge!!!!Angry or I will start swearing in Greek!!!!Tongue

RE: S3E16 - The Show Must Go On - GrimminFlorida1 - 03-22-2014

Really enjoy'd last nights episode. Wesen at a carnival makes so much sense! Being a big fan of Smallville it was nice to see Sam Witker once again as well. A carnival full of wesens would go undetective and be freaky to watch. I like how we found out what happens if a wesen voges too much. Being a Blubod makes it more dangerous.

Sad to see Sebastian die, but I think most of us saw it coming eventually. I don't understand why he stayed behind, but I guess they couldn't figure out any other way to kill him off? Looks like Adalind and Meisner have a fling now.

Monroe and Rosalee working on wesen cases alone was a nice addition to the show. Things worked out well for Monroe at the endSmile.

Although I wasn't a fan of them tricking us with the trailer the next episode is going to be interesting.

RE: S3E16 - The Show Must Go On - FräuleinWunderlich - 03-22-2014

I didn´t like this episode very much. Maybe it´s because, the last episode was so fantastic for me or simply because Sebstian died. I don´t know... They drag out Adalinds storyline very much.
The" case of the day "was ok but not very spectacular. But we learned that Wesen get ill if they woge too much and it´s called umkippen.
umkippen(ger.)= turn over/upset
What makes me think about Nick,his zombiefication mode was not examined further. Looks like he´s normal again,without any comment on the show.

I´ve to say that I don´t understand why they make another break. The team had one week more than planed for filming after Sochi.

RE: S3E16 - The Show Must Go On - Lou - 03-22-2014

Oh yeah, has nick totally recovered from being a Zombie? I guess the writers have moved on from any after effects or extra powers from that. Well, at least they did it so well i hadn't even noticed.

the writers still don't know how to pace a season long story arc. They made the Juliette reveal take too long, the had the Juliette in the coma/memory loss situation too long. And now the Adalind baby story is taking forever. Gripe. Gripe. Gripe.

I don't know why they chose to kill off Sebastian. but I wasn't happy with that either. You don't have to shoot a car to disable it. You can let the air out of the tires. you can poke a hole in the radiator. you can remove some important looking wires.... all of those don't make any noise. Oh well, we'll miss you Sebastian. RIP

Oh, yeah, I loved the Werewolf in London song at the girls' house. Later i'll put that in the songs of the moment thread.

oh, and who knew chicks dig werewolves?

RE: S3E16 - The Show Must Go On - pale boy - 03-22-2014

I definitely agree with everyone else on the whole killing off Sebastian thing. Seemed like an unnecessary sacrifice to me. Much simpler for him to peel out of there with everyone else. But he did get rid of three baddies in one go, which was cool. @Lou -- yeah, shooting the other car was also a weird move.

The Wesen carnival was a trippy idea, one that I really liked. (Plus, who doesn't like seeing Sam Witwer? He's fantastic. The last season of Being Human has been a fun, twisty ride, though I'm sad to see it go.) You could make a whole show out of that traveling carnival concept alone, heh. But with all the wogeing going around, I still wonder what it is that Wesen see when they look at Grimm. Does Nick have his own personal woge face when he sees someone transform? Or do Wesen just understand what he is on an instinctual level? This question is the one that's driven me nuts over the course of the show.

@FräuleinWunderlich -- that zombie plot line does appear to be completely dropped. Reminds me of the time Nick gained super-hearing from the fly Wesen: never mentioned again. Hrm. Confused