Grimm Forum
2x14 - Natural Born Wesen - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 2 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-2)
+---- Thread: 2x14 - Natural Born Wesen (/Thread-2x14-Natural-Born-Wesen--62)

Pages: 1 2 3

2x14 - Natural Born Wesen - GrimmForum - 03-15-2013

Air Date: 3/15/2013

Ratings: 1.4/5 in 18-49, 4.9 million viewers

Synopsis: The Wesen community is in turmoil when the code of honor is broken. The Wesen code of honor comes into question when Nick, Hank and Monroe discover a series of bank robberies with Wesen using true natures as their disguises. Meanwhile, Juliette (Bitsie Tulloch) finds herself tormented by faint, slowly returning memories that cause her to question her mental state.

What do you all think of tonight's new episode?

RE: 2x14 - Natural Born Wesen - the-epic-prince - 03-15-2013

Oh boy, I am excited! Nick is really gonna have to step up as a Grimm for this one.

RE: 2x14 - Natural Born Wesen - the-epic-prince - 03-15-2013

Whew! Good episode, I thoroughly enjoyed the episode.

Spoiler :
Poor Juliette, loosing her mind.

RE: 2x14 - Natural Born Wesen - Martyr - 03-15-2013

(03-15-2013, 08:14 PM)the-epic-prince Wrote: Whew! Good episode, I thoroughly enjoyed the episode.

Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Yeah I know and who or what was the voice?!

RE: 2x14 - Natural Born Wesen - bookofknowledge - 03-15-2013

(03-15-2013, 08:57 PM)Martyr Wrote:
(03-15-2013, 08:14 PM)the-epic-prince Wrote: Whew! Good episode, I thoroughly enjoyed the episode.

Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Yeah I know and who or what was the voice?!

its what nick said before juliette passed out into the coma

RE: 2x14 - Natural Born Wesen - pale boy - 03-15-2013

This is what I love about Grimm: not only does it have good 'filler' episodes, it also moves the plot along.

My thoughts (under spoiler tags for length):

Spoiler :
Pros
-Nick and Hank in action mode.
-Rosalee making that phone call ...
-... and what it led to!
-The cure for Juliette and Renard. Bleck. A little blood in your potion, guys? Drink up!
-Learning more about Wesen society.
-Monroe trying to pump information from those hard-bitten bar patrons. Not working, dude.
-Those creepy hallucinations Juliette had. That's some cure!
-Monroe breakfast is the best kind of breakfast. Even if you don't like the vegan fare, there's always the coffee!
-Dat council. Those fellas know who to get things done.
-The local Wesen at the spice shop. Saw some familiar faces there.

Cons
-Those robbers were unbelievably stupid. "We're going to get away with this -- you don't have any evidence, man!" *Nick and Hank roll their eyes while dragging the suspects away -- and bagging the guns and the money.*
-Not enough Sergeant Wu.

Questions
-Is Rosalee going to take over her brother's duties regarding the council?
-Will Nick (and by extension, Renard) have to deal with the council?

All in all, another great watch. Grimm has been steadily growing better as time goes on; this episode was no exception.

RE: 2x14 - Natural Born Wesen - RebeccaMatthews - 03-15-2013

Oh my god. The end of the episode with Juliette creeped me out. Cannot wait to see where this goes.

Enjoyed seeing Nick, Hank, Monore/Rosalee and Renard working together on the case. It was interesting to see that both Rosalee and Renard had the same idea contacting the Council about the rogue wessen.

I liked seeing some of the familiar wessen human faces at the shop because it makes a lot of continuity sense as a viewer to not consistently have to remember different actors playing different wessen. That small pool is easier for the reoccurring roles.

RE: 2x14 - Natural Born Wesen - pale boy - 03-15-2013

(03-15-2013, 11:45 PM)RebeccaMatthews Wrote: ... Enjoyed seeing Nick, Hank, Monore/Rosalee and Renard working together on the case ...

... I liked seeing some of the familiar wessen human faces at the shop because it makes a lot of continuity sense as a viewer to not consistently have to remember different actors playing different wessen. That small pool is easier for the reoccurring roles ...

It looks like they're making it more of an ensemble cast this year. It really works better that way, everyone having a part.

The small pool of actors is also great. The second season feels much more "lived in" than the first, partially due to the bit players sticking around.

RE: 2x14 - Natural Born Wesen - Wesen Hunter - 03-16-2013

I really loved last night's episode. I didn't know if I was going to like Nick and Renard teaming up, but adding him to the group is going to be great. Adding Hank at the start of the season was the best thing they could have done, because having him oblivious to everything would have gotten old. Plus, a cop is supposed to trust his partner.

Last night was really, really solid. Was I the only one would got a feeling of the shooting of Lee Harvey Oswald at the end there? I wonder if the writers were influenced by that?

My favorite thing about this show is how it started out as a typical procedural, which is fine since I like them, but now it's more episodic.

RE: 2x14 - Natural Born Wesen - the-epic-prince - 03-16-2013

Welcome to the Forums Wesen HunterSmile

Spoiler :
Nick put his blood into the "cure," so why didn't Renard's hexenbiest side get exorcised?