Grimm Forum
3x13 Revelation - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+---- Forum: Season 3 Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-3-Spoilers)
+---- Thread: 3x13 Revelation (/Thread-3x13-Revelation)

Pages: 1 2

3x13 Revelation - Abc10 - 12-16-2013

Season 3 Episode 13

RE: 3x13 Revelation - pale boy - 12-17-2013

(12-16-2013, 06:29 PM)Abc10 Wrote: Season 3 Episode 13

Cool. I'll sticky this post up with the rest of the previews.

Air Date:

February 28, 2014

Title:

"Revelation"

[Source]

Press Release/Synopsis:

Quote:Nick and Hank continue the hunt for a vicious Wesen serial killer on a murderous rampage.

[Source]

Promos:

Photos:
http://www.ksitetv.com/grimm/grimm-spoilers-revelation-images-description/28862

Be sure to check back for updates!

RE: 3x13 Revelation - Jas - 01-26-2014

I found a short Promo of Grimm 3x13 Revelation.. thanks to Grimm Brazil

J.

RE: 3x13 Revelation - hot schade - 02-01-2014

after the olympics!?

that's not good Sad

maybe they think being after the olympic people will be more willing to watch, but im thinking they will be looking for more olympics

RE: 3x13 Revelation - Abc10 - 02-01-2014

I wonder why it's called "revelation"... If there's really a revelation, there are so many possibilities:

- Adalind officially got her powers back
- Adalind's demon baby is born
- Monroe reveals everything about his life to his parents
- Something about Nick's mom
- Something about the serial killer
- Something about the key or the royals
- Something about Nick's zombie side effects
- Something about how Wesen see grimms? (it was said on twitter that they're gonna explain that)

This episode's gonna be great!

RE: 3x13 Revelation - ioannaza - 02-03-2014

(02-01-2014, 02:28 PM)Abc10 Wrote: I wonder why it's called "revelation"... If there's really a revelation, there are so many possibilities:

- Something about how Wesen see grimms? (it was said on twitter that they're gonna explain that)

I'm guessing Monroe reveals everything to his parents, since they were introduced to us in episode 12 and we were left hanging!! And I can't help but wonder how Monroe's father is going to deal with his son's way of life, I mean his friends, his girlfriend -he was furious at the last episode-. I really hope he changes his mind! I agree with you Abc10, this episode is gonna be great!!! 25 days left!!!!Wink

RE: 3x13 Revelation - Abc10 - 02-03-2014

(02-03-2014, 08:12 AM)ioannaza Wrote:
(02-01-2014, 02:28 PM)Abc10 Wrote: I wonder why it's called "revelation"... If there's really a revelation, there are so many possibilities:

I'm guessing Monroe reveals everything to his parents, since they were introduced to us in episode 12 and we were left hanging!! And I can't help but wonder how Monroe's father is going to deal with his son's way of life, I mean his friends, his girlfriend -he was furious at the last episode-. I really hope he changes his mind! I agree with you Abc10, this episode is gonna be great!!! 25 days left!!!!Wink

I don't think his mother is okay with his life either, at least not about Nick. Even if they finally see Nick isn't a threat to his son, it's still dangerous for all of them. Remember when reapers attacked Monroe and when Renard's old girlfriend wanted him dead? They wouldn't want their son dead because of a Grimm, who's supposed to be their enemy. I'm actually sort of happy that it ended with a cliffhanger. Now we can see Monroe's parents fight Nick in the beginning of next episode. Then we don't have to worry there's going to be a cliffhanger with them again (I hope). I have a feeling it's going to be an important episode because it's written by David Greenwalt and Jim Kouf and there's so much to look forward to in this episode and in the rest of the season: Monroe's parents fighting with Nick and later maybe Monroe explaining it all to them, Adalind hopefully giving birth, the serial killer going after Nick, a Monrosalee wedding, Nick's mother returning, another Grimm, Nick's zombie side effects hopefully explained, how Wesen see Grimms explained, the Royal and Resistance storyline finally making progress... Big Grin
By the way, did anyone understand what Monroe's father said before he woged in front of Nick? I heard "he needs to figure out who he is" but that doesn't make much sense to me. Or was he talking about himself?

RE: 3x13 Revelation - ioannaza - 02-04-2014

I totally agree with you Abc10! I just think that Monroe's mother loves him so much that she'll be the first to accept the people in his life and believe that the Grimm is not a threat and that Rosalee really loves him. Mothers are like that!!!Tongue

I think that he was talking about Monroe. Because Monroe told them to leave as Rosalee did and then his father said: "If we go, we are never coming back" and Monroe said: "That's fine with me dad" and then his father said: "Enough ! we are done ! He needs to figure out who he is !"
And he woged in anger. Angry

RE: 3x13 Revelation - Abc10 - 02-04-2014

(02-04-2014, 09:09 AM)ioannaza Wrote: I totally agree with you Abc10! I just think that Monroe's mother loves him so much that she'll be the first to accept the people in his life and believe that the Grimm is not a threat and that Rosalee really loves him. Mothers are like that!!!Tongue
Exactly! Smile
His mother was only shocked for a minute when she realised Rosalee was a Fuchsbau and still called her 'dear', which means she'll accept it because she wants her son to be happy.
His father, on the other hand, woged instantly.

ioannaza Wrote:I think that he was talking about Monroe. Because Monroe told them to leave as Rosalee did and then his father said: "If we go, we are never coming back" and Monroe said: "That's fine with me dad" and then his father said: "Enough ! we are done ! He needs to figure out who he is !"
And he woged in anger. Angry

Thanks! That makes more sense. He probably said that because Monroe can't marry another kind of Wesen Wink

RE: 3x13 Revelation - grimmfreak - 02-15-2014

More info on this ep...
http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/73876/official-synopses-grimm-episode-313-revelation-and-hannibal-episode-201-kaiseki#axzz2tR2j35ZM
It seems Nick will look to Juliette for help on the scalper case.