Grimm Forum
The Kessler sisters when Nick was a kid - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: The Kessler sisters when Nick was a kid (/Thread-The-Kessler-sisters-when-Nick-was-a-kid)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: The Kessler sisters when Nick was a kid - brandon - 09-22-2018

That raises a lot of enigma.
Nick's father left earlier with the "supposed friend"-from Kelly-that would not be Rhinebeck or she would not have anyone claiming for her what would be weird-
Supposedly Kelly stayed in the house thinking that "they" -S. Marquesa and company-
would go after her.
How Farley would know who was unless he arrived after the car accident happened?

RE: The Kessler sisters when Nick was a kid - irukandji - 09-22-2018

(09-22-2018, 06:28 AM)brandon Wrote: That raises a lot of enigma.
Nick's father left earlier with the "supposed friend"-from Kelly-that would not be Rhinebeck or she would not have anyone claiming for her what would be weird-
Supposedly Kelly stayed in the house thinking that "they" -S. Marquesa and company-
would go after her.
How Farley would know who was unless he arrived after the car accident happened?

I looked at the wiki on this and it doesn't indicate that Nick's father was going away with the good friend, Gina Serafini. It just states Reed was driving her to the airport. On the way there was a car accident, which Kelly believed was attributed to S. Marquesa. I'm not so sure Kelly was staying in the house thinking Marquesa would go after her. Maybe she was waiting for Reed to come back?

RE: The Kessler sisters when Nick was a kid - dicappatore - 09-22-2018

(09-20-2018, 05:10 PM)irukandji Wrote: I agree Juliette's flashback scenes were bad. I think flashback scenes can be helpful in furthering the story. In the case of Grimm, I would have liked to have seen more character observations.

LOL, I guess you must have missed the supermarket scene where Juliette tells Nick she was just using her previous BF for sex.

The scene when she tells the gang how her grandmother was trying to scare her, as a teen, from ending up in the back seats of teenage boy's cars.

You also missed the scene when Alicia tells Nick about her many (cough) "admirers" she had in her dorm during her college days.

Add in how she conducted herself with Sean and Kenneth while she still had an emotional attachment to Nick. It kinda's <--(slang word so I don't get yelled at for miss-spelling) paints a concise portrait of your darling character, Juliette.

She is a whorish slut, trollop, hoe, fast gal and a bitch. Well, at least, promiscuous, by my standards. Feel free to add a few more adjectives.

You don't even realize how you continue to prove my point over and over and over again. You can't make an intelligent post. And by the way, you started this one, so it's obvious you want to debate with me.

(Now quick......think hard.......maybe another you tube video????)

The police thought it was you who died in the car.

Who died in your place?

My friend.

Gina Serafini.

And why was she in the car?

On the night they came for me, I didn't have much time.

You remember your aunt Marie came to pick you up.

Yeah, I remember everything from that night.

Well, Gina was staying with us.

I sent her away with your father, thinking they'd get away from whoever was after me, but they didn't.

Why didn't the police identify the bodies with dental records?

The killers thought they'd killed a Grimm.

They took Gina's head.

The bodies were so badly burnt, there was nothing else to identify her with.
So you just let me think you were dead?

It was the only way I could think to protect you.

I have a lot of enemies, Nick.

Did Aunt Marie know you were alive?

Yes.

[Exhales sharply]

It was safer for you if I was dead.

[Knocking at the door]
( foreverdreaming)

Thanks for the snippet, but there are some things about Kelly's story that don't make sense.

First, who are "they" that came for Kelly that night? Why did "they" come for a woman "they" couldn't even identify?

Second, Nick says he remembers everything about that night. Yet he doesn't know Gina Serafini is his mother's friend who was staying with them?

Third, Nick asks why the police couldn't identify the bodies with dental records, to which Kelly replies,

"They took Gina's head. The bodies were so badly burnt, there was nothing else to identify her with."

Kelly says nothing about whether they were able to identify Reed or not. Even though he's burnt, they should have been able to id him with dental records. And this raises another question in my mind, which goes back to something you said.

If "they" were coming for her, why did Kelly loiter around? You mentioned she was waiting at home for Marquesa. I don't know that she was at home, but she was certainly nearby and no doubt spoke directly with the police. Otherwise she would have never known Gina's head was gone and the police couldn't identify anyone.

RE: The Kessler sisters when Nick was a kid - FaceInTheCrowd - 09-22-2018

Doesn't make sense that Kelly talked with the police, or that she waited at the house. My guess is that everyone, including Kelly, left the house, that Reed was supposed to take Gina and get her safely out of town while Marie did the same with Nick, and that the plan was for Reed and Kelly to eventually meet up with Marie and Nick and for all of them to go into hiding.

When Kelly said the bodies were too burnt to identify, I think she meant for the killers to identify on the scene, not the police. Reed could certainly have been identified from dental records if there had been any question of his identity. But in all likelihood Marie would simply have shown up as next of kin and had the courts declare her her orphaned nephew's guardian. Then she broke up with Farley Kolt and took Nick to Montana.

The source of Kelly's information about what happened after they all left the house was probably Marie.

As for Nick saying that he "remembered everything" about that night, he may have thought he did, but obviously didn't.

What I can't remember or they just never said is, who left the house with the coins, and if it wasn't Kelly, why wasn't it?

It seems unlikely that Marie was the source. She was tasked with protecting Nick.

I do not think Kelly was going to talk to the police. Never.They would simply disappear.
I do not think the guys got something burned- head-after cutting the head- of Gina - to was the fire.

(09-22-2018, 01:05 PM)brandon Wrote: I do not think Kelly was going to talk to the police. Never.They would simply disappear.
I do not think the guys got something burned- head-after cutting the head- of Gina - to was the fire.

If we're to believe Kelly that "they" found her, then it makes absolute sense for her to completely disappear and assume her family got to safety. In that case, however, Kelly would never know that Reed and Gina were killed much less that Gina lost her head. She would have gone into hiding and could not spare the luxury of finding out what happened to her husband and friend.