Grimm Forum
The Kessler sisters when Nick was a kid - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: The Kessler sisters when Nick was a kid (/Thread-The-Kessler-sisters-when-Nick-was-a-kid)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: The Kessler sisters when Nick was a kid - irukandji - 09-20-2018

We know more about the two sisters' past than we do about the child they both took part in raising. I would find Nick opening up about his past much more interesting than Hank's multiple marriages.

RE: The Kessler sisters when Nick was a kid - brandon - 09-20-2018

I agree with that.
I think Nick became closed after the death of his fathers. On the other hand juliette was extroverted,more open to people.
Until the change ( human a Hexenbiest).

RE: The Kessler sisters when Nick was a kid - FaceInTheCrowd - 09-20-2018

It's not as if we knew much about Juliette's family either.

It would have been nice knowing why Nick chose her.

RE: The Kessler sisters when Nick was a kid - FaceInTheCrowd - 09-20-2018

I think they were working at their limits making Monrosalie work. The flashback scenes when Juliette was remembering her past with Nick were pretty awful.

I agree Juliette's flashback scenes were bad. I think flashback scenes can be helpful in furthering the story. In the case of Grimm, I would have liked to have seen more character observations.

RE: The Kessler sisters when Nick was a kid - brandon - 09-21-2018

which ?
When she begins to remember?-season 2-.
For me it was not important, that would not have clarified anything about how Nick or Juliette was.
it was just an accessory.

RE: The Kessler sisters when Nick was a kid - eric - 09-21-2018

In Season 4-Synchronicity-, Kelly has a flash back to the last time she saw Nick. While the sisters hug Kelly says "I'm not sure this is such a good idea",Marie says something to the effect "its the best we got". To me it appeared the idea was Marie's and Kelly agreed. For me this would mean Marie was more in control and Kelly followed along.

RE: The Kessler sisters when Nick was a kid - FaceInTheCrowd - 09-21-2018

Because we only saw Marie at the end of her life when she was terminally ill, it's easy to forget that she was the older sister and the one whose name had the rep that was so badass that Monroe recognized it immediately.

RE: The Kessler sisters when Nick was a kid - irukandji - 09-21-2018

(09-21-2018, 06:51 AM)eric Wrote: In Season 4-Synchronicity-, Kelly has a flash back to the last time she saw Nick. While the sisters hug Kelly says "I'm not sure this is such a good idea",Marie says something to the effect "its the best we got". To me it appeared the idea was Marie's and Kelly agreed. For me this would mean Marie was more in control and Kelly followed along.

I'm curious, eric. What is your impression of Kelly?