Grimm Forum
What would you choose be a Wesen or a Grimm? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: What would you choose be a Wesen or a Grimm? (/Thread-What-would-you-choose-be-a-Wesen-or-a-Grimm)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: What would you choose be a Wesen or a Grimm? - Henry of green - 01-13-2018

(01-12-2018, 05:51 PM)syscrash Wrote: A hexenbiest without a doubt. Watching Diana able to throw people around with a wave of her hand. The way Eve can open doors by just looking at them. Elizabeth able to stop time. Diana able to astro project. What advantage does a grimm have. They only have strength and the ability to see wesen. Hexenbiest have that and more.

Quote:I would choose being a grimm, I certainly wouldn’t want to be a Hexenbiest considering how many of them have been killed on the show. There has only been one Grimm killed on the show the rest died of natural causes.
two hexenbiest in season one died. The only other one was Catherine. Three grimm died Mari was sick but the fight speeded it along. The same with Rolex. Then there was Kelly the toughest of them all. yet she was taken out by half the number of assailants that Eve killed in less then a minute. Lets not forget Eve can kill from across the room. Diana can kill without even being there.

You again are only bringing up facts that suit your own narrative , Kelly is the only Grimm that was killed outright on the show, Marie and rolex died of natural causes, though Trubel was also killed and brought back to life.

In season 1 there was two hexenbiests lawyers killed and in season 2 Catherine and Frau Pech were killed. In season 4 Henrietta was killed and in season 5 Boneparte was killed. In season 6 Renard and Adalind were killed and brought back to life, also in season 1 Adalinds hexenbiest was killed by Nick.

There have been 8 Hexenbiest and Zauberbiest deaths on the show two of which were reversed in season 6. Kelly and Trubel were the only two grimms ever killed on the show get your facts right please.

Plus you can’t count Diania as a Hexenbiest as see never once woged not even as an Adult, Diania is something different more powerful than a hexenbiest. Yes Eve and Boneparte were very powerful but they are the exception to the rule as most Hexenbiest don’t posses anywhere near that much power. Catherine Schade was killed by a rolled up newspaper and a mirror and Frau Pech and Henrietta were taken out by a knife and a garrote it took an army to take out Kelly Burkhardt.

RE: What would you choose be a Wesen or a Grimm? - irukandji - 01-13-2018

A hexenbiest. The ones we saw on grimm were not mainstream and I highly doubt they are an indicator of the entire hexenbiest population. As for me, I wouldn't be wasting my time as a lawyer, not with all of the ancestry and knowledge they appear to have. In addition, I'm thinking most of them as so adept at camouflage that if they were to encounter a grimm, which is highly unlikely, the grimm wouldn't even know they ran into a hexenbiest.

RE: What would you choose be a Wesen or a Grimm? - dicappatore - 01-13-2018

(01-13-2018, 07:06 AM)Henry of green Wrote: Hexenbiest were some of the most documented cretutures in the Grimm books, also Renard claimed his great great grandfather was burned at the stake for being into Hexenbiest rituals. There are many story’s in the Grimm books of them being hunted down by humans and grimms for being witches because of the hexen mark on their tongue. For you to say they were good at hiding form Grimms is simply not true according to the show.

Henry, i just have to ponder, WTF were these loons watching?

(01-13-2018, 07:06 AM)Henry of green Wrote: There are many story’s in the Grimm books of them being hunted down by humans and grimms for being witches because of the hexen mark on their tongue. For you to say they were good at hiding form Grimms is simply not true according to the show.

Well henry, since it's been shown that grimms are now a rare breed in the series and not from hundreds of years ago as you are speculating, I would say most hexenbiests are pretty safe from grimms.

Of course, if you have something different to show **in current times** feel free to show it.

Also, I don't recall Nick checking for the mark on Adalind's tongue when she hopped into bed with him disguised as Juliette. At least not with his eyes anyway. So yes, hexenbiests are good at fooling grimms.

Irk, Adalind used a temporary spell to turn into a human Juliette how would anyone recognize her. But that’s only temporary and you don’t even have to be a hexenbiest to transform as Nick showed in season 6 by turning into Renard with eves help. Grimms couldn't be that rare considering Trubel said multiple times there was grimms all over the world working for Hw, Hexenbiest could also be rare for all we know about them. The fact of the matter is most of the hexenbiests on the show were killed very easily, Bud could probably take a few out judging by how easily they died on the show. Where’s your proof hexenbiest aren’t also rare I’d love to see it.

Let me ask you this, henry. I've been curious about it for a while now. It's obvious this isn't a serious discussion thread. So why is it you feel compelled to disagree with me about my response on a personal discussion thread?

I disagreed with you a lot beacuse you wrong about the show quite a lot , Hexenbiest are one of the most recognizable and known wesen by grimms, if I feel your wrong I will always disagree with you no matter who you are. I also feel hexenbiest are vastly overrated by quite a few posters.

(01-13-2018, 09:42 AM)Henry of green Wrote: I disagreed with you a lot beacuse you wrong about the show quite a lot , Hexenbiest are one of the most recognizable and known wesen by grimms, if I feel your wrong I will always disagree with you no matter who you are.

No, I'm not wrong. Nick was ogling Adalind as he would any young pretty woman. The only way he knew she was different was when she woged. So they're "not one of the most recognizable and known wesen". Even after that, the only way **HE KNEW** a hexenbiest was a hexenbiest is if he was told **OR** if they woged. Other than that, he was clueless.

And Adalind was able to disguise herself to look like Juliette so Nick would have never known she was Adalind much less a hexenbiest.

As for picking, I think you delight in doing to me what you once accused me of doing to you. That is ""cherry picking"".

This is a thread asking a personal question. I'm sure if you perused most of the answers here, you would find something wrong with them. I just find it odd that you continue to pick at my answers. But they're not wrong. It is you who are wrong.

(01-13-2018, 10:01 AM)Henry of green Wrote: Nick didn’t even know he was a grimm so how would he know who Adalind was in the pilot I fail to see your point.

Aunt Marie told Nick he was a grimm in the pilot. He knew about hexenbiests and knew Adalind was a hexenbiest by episode 3.

RE: What would you choose be a Wesen or a Grimm? - dicappatore - 01-13-2018

(01-13-2018, 10:01 AM)Henry of green Wrote: Hexenbiest are well know to grimms they are heavily documented in The Grimm books, I didn’t once say they weren’t good at tricks but the grimms have documented the majority of thier tricks. Nick didn’t even know he was a grimm so how would he know who Adalind was in the pilot I fail to see your point.

Hey Henry, what is the differences between a Hexenbiest and a Grimm? The Hexenbiest is the one that usually dies when they encounter each other! lol.