Grimm Forum
What would you choose be a Wesen or a Grimm? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: What would you choose be a Wesen or a Grimm? (/Thread-What-would-you-choose-be-a-Wesen-or-a-Grimm)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

What would you choose be a Wesen or a Grimm? - Grimmfangirling - 01-10-2018

Im just new here. Maybe there's a similar post already made. Well I just wanna ask.
I wanted to be a Wesen... but I think a Grimm would be cool too. (but being one is hard).

Im in season 4 now... and I would choose a powerful Wesen maybe its cool to be a Hexenbiest...where you can brew potions.. being a Fuschbau, and study potions and medicines. Just like Rosalee.

RE: What would you choose be a Wesen or a Grimm? - Japiooo - 01-11-2018

I would prefer being Wesen, because they have all kind of cool abilities. I also think being Hexenbiest (I'm male so I would be Zauberbiest) would be the coolest.

I think being a Grimm is hard (almost all wesen fear you or want to kill you). They also don't have any abilities like super strength, telekinesis or being able to swim really good.

RE: What would you choose be a Wesen or a Grimm? - Grimmfangirling - 01-11-2018

(01-11-2018, 12:42 PM)Japiooo Wrote: I would prefer being Wesen, because they have all kind of cool abilities. I also think being Hexenbiest (I'm male so I would be Zauberbiest) would be the coolest.

I think being a Grimm is hard (almost all wesen fear you or want to kill you). They also don't have any abilities like super strength, telekinesis or being able to swim really good.

Hello Agree with you being a Wesen is super cool. Hey you know why I liked the Grimm? Because it tells that each one of us has a specific monster inside. You know why people act the way they do... just my 2 cents. Yeah being a Grimm is hard. You need to practice self-dense, martial arts. Nick just got lucky he developed a super hearing...

RE: What would you choose be a Wesen or a Grimm? - dicappatore - 01-12-2018

Me? A Grimm. IMO, Grimms don't get specialties like Wesen but are born with the innate ability, strength and stamina for hand to hand combat and expertise in hand weapons.

RE: What would you choose be a Wesen or a Grimm? - Grimmfangirling - 01-12-2018

(01-12-2018, 12:31 AM)dicappatore Wrote: Me? A Grimm. IMO, Grimms don't get specialties like Wesen but are born with the innate ability, strength and stamina for hand to hand combat and expertise in hand weapons.

Wow thats a different choice. Brave choice hehe

RE: What would you choose be a Wesen or a Grimm? - brandon - 01-12-2018

A "GRIMM"

(01-12-2018, 03:19 AM)Grimmfangirling Wrote:
(01-12-2018, 12:31 AM)dicappatore Wrote: Me? A Grimm. IMO, Grimms don't get specialties like Wesen but are born with the innate ability, strength and stamina for hand to hand combat and expertise in hand weapons.

Wow thats a different choice. Brave choice hehe

Well, If you take in the statistical facts of the show’s Wesen population compared to the Grimm populate. “Populate”, Is my attempt to use a non-plural form of population, which makes crazy sense.

The show introduced us a handful of Grimm’s, compared to thousands of Wesen. How can someone claim that the Wesen were more powerful than a Grimm? The kill count of Wesen versus Grimm proves otherwise.

RE: What would you choose be a Wesen or a Grimm? - syscrash - 01-12-2018

A hexenbiest without a doubt. Watching Diana able to throw people around with a wave of her hand. The way Eve can open doors by just looking at them. Elizabeth able to stop time. Diana able to astro project. What advantage does a grimm have. They only have strength and the ability to see wesen. Hexenbiest have that and more.

Quote:I would choose being a grimm, I certainly wouldn’t want to be a Hexenbiest considering how many of them have been killed on the show. There has only been one Grimm killed on the show the rest died of natural causes.
two hexenbiest in season one died. The only other one was Catherine. Three grimm died Mari was sick but the fight speeded it along. The same with Rolex. Then there was Kelly the toughest of them all. yet she was taken out by half the number of assailants that Eve killed in less then a minute. Lets not forget Eve can kill from across the room. Diana can kill without even being there.

RE: What would you choose be a Wesen or a Grimm? - Grimmfangirling - 01-12-2018

Im in Season 5 right now ep. 2. A Grimm I think has more plus in its strength even if there are really no special capabilities... like they have plus points in dexterity, agility, power, strength. Compared to a normal human being. But being a Wesen is cool because its like youre a mutant

(01-12-2018, 05:51 PM)syscrash Wrote: A hexenbiest without a doubt. Watching Diana able to throw people around with a wave of her hand. The way Eve can open doors by just looking at them. Elizabeth able to stop time. Diana able to astro project. What advantage does a grimm have. They only have strength and the ability to see wesen. Hexenbiest have that and more.

Quote:I would choose being a grimm, I certainly wouldn’t want to be a Hexenbiest considering how many of them have been killed on the show. There has only been one Grimm killed on the show the rest died of natural causes.
two hexenbiest in season one died. The only other one was Catherine. Three grimm died Mari was sick but the fight speeded it along. The same with Rolex. Then there was Kelly the toughest of them all. yet she was taken out by half the number of assailants that Eve killed in less then a minute. Lets not forget Eve can kill from across the room. Diana can kill without even being there.

ROFLMAO, just another of your opinion you are trying to pass of as a fact. You need to re-watch the series and take a better count. You seem to be confusing with what a Hexenbiest can do, (a wish list) and how many Hexenbiest did die, (just a fact) you seem to dismiss. Starting with Rolek (Rolex is a watch maker) and Marie, who was dying of old age not by Hexenbiest.

As for Kelly, it took a squad of Verant agents and Kenny to kill her. The only Hexenbiest that was on the scene set on her son's bed that the bitch, Juliette, shared with. When Kelly and Catherine did meet up, one on one, how did that turn out? Just another fact you seem to overlook. The only credit Juliette, as a Hex, can claim, for that Grimm Kill is for her setting her up with an email, not for being a Hex.

If you are crediting the death of two Grimm's dying of old age and cancer sped up by a Hexenbiest, just supports my argument that Grimm's are much more resilient if they have to be on a death bed for a Hexenbiest to kill them. As for Henrietta? A possessed Sean took her out. Add in, who? (With much disappointment for most of us), almost killed Juliette? Wake up, smell the coffee (cough-ee) and do the math!

What most of you Hexenbiest worshipers don't seem to recall, when the Hexenbiest did their "throwing crap around", they had time to focus. They weren't being physically engaged to do their stuff. Take the Spice shop scene when Juliette almost had Nick shoot Monroe? No one was slapping her around. Do you think, if Nick started to beat the crap out of her as she opened the door, she would have had time to do what she did? Even the fight between Adalind and Juliette's or Eve and Bonaparte. They were all able to focus. A Grimm will engage and not give a Hex the time to focus.

As for your example of Eve taking out 20 plus Wesen all by herself? Yea, She was able to focus while all of them were concentrating on the gang and not attacking her. Same thing happened when Eve killed 2 Wesen in the pick-up truck and in the restaurant after she met Nick. No one was slapping her around. So much for your, so powerful Juliette/Eve. She almost died twice.

The same circumstances were occurring when Juliette tried to kill Adalind with a statue and her blowing up the hood of a car. Take a hint from them Hex and practice what they were doing when you re-watch the series, FOCUS!