Grimm Forum
Who is the worst most corrupt cop on Grimm - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Who is the worst most corrupt cop on Grimm (/Thread-Who-is-the-worst-most-corrupt-cop-on-Grimm)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: Who is the worst most corrupt cop on Grimm - New Guy - 01-01-2018

(01-01-2018, 08:59 AM)irukandji Wrote: Does your faith include baiting and badgering?

Iruk,

My faith includes gathering facts before accusing someone. I expect the same from others who make accusations. That is not "baiting and badgering."

You may have reached a new low by attacking my faith because you cannot present evidence to support your opinion. This has been a pervasive pattern with your posts that creates a contentious environment on the Forum.

N G

RE: Who is the worst most corrupt cop on Grimm - irukandji - 01-01-2018

(01-01-2018, 10:43 AM)New Guy Wrote:
(01-01-2018, 08:59 AM)irukandji Wrote: Does your faith include baiting and badgering?
Iruk,

My faith includes gathering facts before accusing someone. I expect the same from others who make accusations. That is not "baiting and badgering."

You may have reached a new low by attacking my faith because you cannot present evidence to support your opinion. This has been a pervasive pattern with your posts that creates a contentious environment on the Forum.

N G

Not wisely said, New Guy, and certainly not worthy of the post you made a couple of days ago.

As for my evidence, I posted it in the last thread.

RE: Who is the worst most corrupt cop on Grimm - dicappatore - 01-01-2018

(12-31-2017, 02:20 PM)Henry of green Wrote: I think we can all admit that most of the cops on Grimm are corrupt in some way but who is the worst and most corrupt.

I think it’s clearly Renard as he profits from his corruption unlike Nick and hank who mostly just break the law in order to protect Portland from evil wesen with a few exceptions like the murder of Kenneth.

Renard on the other hand has been involved with various criminal rackets and money making schemes throughout the show. He has also actually ordered people murdered in his own precinct, people who were supposed to be under police protection, like poisoning Kimura in his cell. He has had people who don’t run his side rackets the way he wants them run bumped off like Leo Taymor the ring leader of the wesen fight club. Renard was giving leo ex cons to fight in his fight club and taking a cut of the profits, some of these criminals were just drug addicts not violent crimals. He sent Adalind after his own police dectectives Nick and Hank, stole Hanks blood sample in order to help Adalind cast a spell on him. He sent Adalind to kill his detectives aunt after promising Nick he would protect her. All this is just season 1 and season 2 Renard and it’s already clear just how corrupt he is and I’ve barely scratched the surface. Oh that’s right he also killed his own cousin and covered it up as well as ordering his brothers Murder.

Nick is far from a saint as he violently attacked and killed verat members at a hotel in season 2 in order to get revenge on them for attacking Hank. He has covered up various cases that were hard to explain due to thier wesen nature ,he has been overly harsh on some wesen and not harsh enough on others. The worst thing Nick has done though by far is getting wu to arrest kennth and then mudering him in a warehouse. Though I don’t blame him as Kenneth was trash it was still very corrupt especially getting hank and wu involved.

Do you think it was Renards corruption and ties with powerful people that got him promoted to captain in the first place because I certainly couldn’t ever imagine Renard in a time were he wasn’t corrupt.

Henry, about those 4 Verat agents. If Nick had broken in the hotel room and attacked them, I would agree. But they came out of the hotel to follow Monroe. Some might call that entrapment, but the only trap he sprung was them 4 attacking 1 Grimm. I didn't consider that a corrupted action, more like self defense.

For the Kenneth incident? Yes, he extended his authority and the gang were part of the conspiracy. But like some other thoughtful contributor mentioned. I also see corruption when there is personal or monetary gains and in that incident there was none. There was only Justice delivered.

Worst cop? Renard!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

(01-01-2018, 10:43 AM)New Guy Wrote:

Iruk,

N G

NG, why do you still even bother?
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

RE: Who is the worst most corrupt cop on Grimm - Henry of green - 01-01-2018

Some people complain about just how corrupt the police officers and detectives appear on the show but if thier main boss Sean Renard is deeply corrupt then obviously his precinct is going to be corrupt. A dirty cop is going to run a dirty house infact it’s miracle, Nick ,hank and wu aren’t total scum bags like Renard taking bribes and using the innocent for thier own gain.

I mean Renards department has already had a wesenrein member and various other other dirty cops. So really if you are going to complain about the corruption on the show the buck should stop at Renards door. Renard should be the one held most responsible for that corruption. If a football team is failing you don’t sack the players you sack the coach. So it it really is quite ridiculous to say Nick is most corrupt because Nick wouldn’t have the chance to bend the rules if his boss wasn’t already bending them, the only differnce is nick uses his corruption mostly for Good and greedy Renard uses it to make up for daddy issues and for never quite being Royal enough in his family’s eyes.

(01-01-2018, 11:06 AM)irukandji Wrote: Not wisely said, New Guy, and certainly not worthy of the post you made a couple of days ago.

As for my evidence, I posted it in the last thread.
Iruk,
I must beg pardon. You say:
Quote:As for my evidence, I posted it in the last thread.
Would you be so kind to provide the thread name and post number where you gave such factual evidence to the request I made to you in #8 of this thread?
I hope you are wise enough to not refer to your post #13 of this thread. I have already replied in #16. I will be compelled to again suggest you try harder and perhaps make it a New Year's Resolution.
N G

Factual evidence:

Nick was about to torture a suspect in one of the episodes. I do not know the name but it was the episode where the wesen was imitating one of the very feared grimms. Even Hank was appalled.

New Guy-
Since you're so keen on suggesting New Years' resolutions to me, may I return the favor in kind? Perhaps you should make it a New Years' resolution to read posts more carefully. Then you wouldn't have to make a request to have it posted once again because you missed it.

(01-01-2018, 12:44 PM)irukandji Wrote: Factual evidence:

Nick was about to torture a suspect in one of the episodes. I do not know the name but it was the episode where the wesen was imitating one of the very feared grimms. Even Hank was appalled.

New Guy-
Since you're so keen on suggesting New Years' resolutions to me, may I return the favor in kind? Perhaps you should make it a New Years' resolution to read posts more carefully. Then you wouldn't have to make a request to have it posted once again because you missed it.
Iruk,
You seem to be floundering again. Sorry to offend you by naming a water creature with bone and brain.
If you present evidence, you should at least bother to look it up and quote a source. You also neglected to reference your own post about Nick and an imitation grrimm. Since you cannot manage to properly reference your own post I will quote from your #18:
Quote:BTW, Nick was about to torture a suspect in one of the episodes. I do not know the name but it was the episode where the wesen was imitating one of the very feared grimms. Even Hank was appalled.
I did read your post #18, including the above excerpt, however it is so off topic from my request I could not tell you were making another attempt. The request is simple:
Quote:produce proof that Nick acted dishonestly in return for money or personal gain.
So do you actually believe that if Nick was about to (but did not?) use force on a criminal would prove beyond any reasonable doubt that he acted dishonestly in return for money or personal gain?
That is strike two. Tongue
N G

New Guy-I think it best we end this here.

RE: Who is the worst most corrupt cop on Grimm - dicappatore - 01-02-2018

(01-01-2018, 02:36 PM)New Guy Wrote:
(01-01-2018, 12:44 PM)irukandji Wrote: Factual evidence:

New Guy-
Iruk,
You seem to be floundering again. Sorry to offend you by naming a water creature with bone and brain.
If you present evidence, you should at least bother to look it up and quote a source. You also neglected to reference your own post about Nick and an imitation grrimm. Since you cannot manage to properly reference your own post I will quote from your #18:
Quote:BTW, Nick was about to torture a suspect in one of the episodes. I do not know the name but it was the episode where the wesen was imitating one of the very feared grimms. Even Hank was appalled.
I did read your post #18, including the above excerpt, however it is so off topic from my request I could not tell you were making another attempt. The request is simple:
Quote:produce proof that Nick acted dishonestly in return for money or personal gain.
So do you actually believe that if Nick was about to (but did not?) use force on a criminal would prove beyond any reasonable doubt that he acted dishonestly in return for money or personal gain?
That is strike two. Tongue
N G

At this point NG, I hate to demand this. Please pick one from the posted video. You well deserve one or two of them!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRM2OENl2jk

RE: Who is the worst most corrupt cop on Grimm - irukandji - 01-02-2018

Hmmmm......apparently some only wish to provide their own definitions of corrupt.

Here's what I found as the definitions of corrupt:

a : to change from good to bad in morals, manners, or actions ·
b : to degrade with unsound principles or moral values ·

Going to a suspect's house armed with a bow and arrow to force him to talk seems to me to qualify as an unsound principle. Note the definitions I quoted above state nothing about personal gain or acting in return for money.

And this is from Merriam Webster, which I understood was the dictionary of choice. Imagine that.