Grimm Forum
would nick have forgiven adalind if she had left baby kelly? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: would nick have forgiven adalind if she had left baby kelly? (/Thread-would-nick-have-forgiven-adalind-if-she-had-left-baby-kelly)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: would nick have forgiven adalind if she had left baby kelly? - irukandji - 12-25-2017

(12-25-2017, 08:05 PM)syscrash Wrote: I was pointing to two examples that the writer used to show. Diana and Sean did not actually have that great of a relationship. It they had that good of relationship Diana would not have asked if Sean had hurt Adalind. She also would not have had Sean kill Conrad. We saw Diana could have done it herself just like she did with Racheal.

I never got the impression that there was any conflict in Sean and Diana's relationship. But if there were, that's still not a foundation for Diana to believe Sean would abuse Adalind.

(12-25-2017, 07:42 PM)syscrash Wrote: Your argument about saving Adalind was he was at the bottom of the stairs. Why not go up the stairs and stop Conrad.

Conrad wasn't at the top of the stairs. The scene I watched showed him and Adalind at about the halfway point of the stairs. As for having a gun, I didn't see any reason why he'd have one. He was in the mansion and looked like he wasn't prepared for Conrad to act up.

RE: would nick have forgiven adalind if she had left baby kelly? - syscrash - 12-25-2017

Quote:I never got the impression that there was any conflict in Sean and Diana's relationship. But if there were, that's still not a foundation for Diana to believe Sean would abuse Adalind.
Diana asked Adalind if it was Sean that hurt her. So yes Diana did think that Sean could abuse Adalind. Adalind was so concerned that she immediately responded that it was not Sean and she should not worry about it. But Diana ignored that and eliminated Conrad for what he did. On top of that she used Sean to do it. Something that put Sean in a really bad position.

RE: would nick have forgiven adalind if she had left baby kelly? - irukandji - 12-25-2017

(12-25-2017, 08:22 PM)syscrash Wrote: Diana asked Adalind if it was Sean that hurt her. So yes Diana did think that Sean could abuse Adalind. Adalind was so concerned that she immediately responded that it was not Sean and she should not worry about it. But Diana ignored that and eliminated Conrad for what he did. On top of that she used Sean to do it. Something that put Sean in a really bad position.

It's obvious Diana thought Sean could abuse Adalind, I agree with you on that. But for Diana to have such a thought without basis makes no sense. Sean never gave her a reason to think he'd choke Adalind.

RE: would nick have forgiven adalind if she had left baby kelly? - dicappatore - 12-25-2017

What daring. A rehashed old thread and a subject matter change.