Grimm Forum
JuliEve's Future - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: JuliEve's Future (/Thread-JuliEve-s-Future)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: JuliEve's Future - dicappatore - 12-06-2017

IMO, HW was a temporary goverment black ops, set up to counter BC. Once their mission was accomplished, BC was destroyed, HW was dissolved. Maybe thats why, that last mission Trubel was sent on, was only for Grimms, a sign of things coming to a close. When Trubel gets back, all she mentions is that BC is no more, with no hint on what happened to HW. Too bad thats how they left us hanging.

As for Eve/Evette/Juliette? What had she become? We know for sure, Eve was no longer that robotic Eve that met Nick in the restaurant. Was she Juliette? What happened to all that anger that drove the S4 Juliette? More questions left hanging.

RE: JuliEve's Future - brandon - 12-06-2017

I think everything would go good, because it still Eve. Eve sees what Juliette does not.
I do not believe anything in that self fulfilling prophecy.
Juliette accused then and reject. They could not do anything for the good and..

RE: JuliEve's Future - Hell Rell - 12-06-2017

Adalind and Juliette wouldn't use those abilities anyway. They weren't using their powers for personal/monetary gain at the end of the series. They're certainly not going to use them to cheat people over. Juliette would only use that ability if one of her missions required it and Adalind doesn't really have a reason to do so because she's intelligent enough to make a living without her powers.

RE: JuliEve's Future - Henry of green - 12-06-2017

I don’t recall ethier Adalind or Eve having the ability to compel people beyond the physical , if Eve had the ability to comple peoples decisions she wouldn’t have had to torture BC members for information in season 5 the way she did, Eve would have compelled them to reveal the information. I don’t remember any Hexenbiest or Zauberbiest having that ability otherwise Boneparte would have compelled nick to hand over the Grimm book. The average Hexenbiest like Adalind and Katherine could move objects and boil liquids and do other Telekinesis like abilities as well as do spells. Henrietta didn’t actually compell she basically just seduced him using her Hexen charms which isn’t quite compulsion.
Adalind certainly couldn’t do what Henrietta did or she wouldn’t have needed a love spell for hank, remember Hank refused to date Adalind in season 1 at first because he didn’t want to take advantage.

This whole idea of the Hexenbiest having the ability to compel or basically control the minds of their prospective victims, comes from the experience Nick had with Henrietta. But as I recall it, it was more of a subtle persuasion of a love interest or infatuation.

IMO, I don’t see it as total mind control but more of an idea injected in someone’s mind, more in the lines of what Bonaparte was doing to Nick when he was handcuffed on a chair in the North Precinct.

As I read a discussion on another thread. If Bonaparte was able to picture/read, Nick mind of his fome to every detail, why wasn’t he able to see where he lived? Why did he have to force it out of Adalind which lead to his demise.

I agree, the Hex Wesen is, most likely, the most feared by other Wesen but maybe we are making them even more powerful than they actually were, as portrayed in the series.

(12-06-2017, 03:27 PM)Henry of green Wrote: If they were as powerful as some posters say then why is they're body count so high, there have been more Hexenbiests/ Zauberbiests killed on the show than any other one creature I can remember. They appear to be very vulnerable when caught by surprise I dare say even bud could slay one if he caught them off guard.

The normal Hexenbiests seem to age just like normal humans as Adalind and Katherine as well as Renard did. Renards mother looked a lot younger looking than she is supposed to be but she admitted to Sean she has to work at looking young and Sean told Nick she’s had a little work done.

Diania is the only one that had strange ageing and I don’t even think you can say she is a Hexenbiest as she doesn’t woge and is far more powerful than any Hexenbiest.

Though a lot of these problems I have wrote about above could also be Attributed to the writers inability to decide on just how powerful hexenbiest were to be portrayed as they constantly seemed to change it each season. Though I don’t think you can use this a an excuse as we just have to take what the writers give us as it’s their show.

IMO, what the writers gave us was a Hex had some powers without voge. Which was a great advantage over the other Wesen. Remember when Catherine went to the spice shop to pick up some supplies and did not like the price she got from Rosalee. All she did was a slight voge and Rosalee dropped the price. what did she know what we didn't know?

All the other Wesen, besides their natural size, had to voge to bring out the advantages over Kehrseite. For the Hexs, they had more power after they voge, including physical strenght. But like you said, Hexs were dropping like fles in the show.

I forgot to add. Of all the Hexenbiests that were killed in the show, none were killed by Nick. He came close to Adalind, but he just killed the Wesen part of her, not herself.

RE: JuliEve's Future - brandon - 12-07-2017

Every Wesen has more strength when it " Woge".
Like when Juliette hit Ariel( she do not "Woge).
Catherine is a stingy.
Nick could have killed her on certain occasions but his moral principles are very strong.
In season 1 she could not defend and then was with a baby.
He is not killing without provocation, not a poulless person.

RE: JuliEve's Future - jsgrimm45 - 12-07-2017

Kind of late to this debate, but I would see both Eve and Trubel still with HW. A group like BC just never goes away there will always be someone trying to bring it back..

On kind of the subset of other posts on NIck saying thanks, I would point out that in the last scenes we see of him, he is telling everyone that he loves them, and even Renard was there. Some once said not sure of who that "loving someone meaning never having to say your sorry", not that it would hurt to say it.

RE: JuliEve's Future - brandon - 12-07-2017

The Wesen need "Council Wesen " and too "HW".

RE: JuliEve's Future - eric - 12-10-2017

(12-07-2017, 10:40 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: Kind of late to this debate, but I would see both Eve and Trubel still with HW. A group like BC just never goes away there will always be someone trying to bring it back..

On kind of the subset of other posts on NIck saying thanks, I would point out that in the last scenes we see of him, he is telling everyone that he loves them, and even Renard was there. Some once said not sure of who that "loving someone meaning never having to say your sorry", not that it would hurt to say it.
My experience is that if you love someone, you tell them "sorry" when it is needed. Otherwise it shows you are don't love them enough to admit you made a mistake that hurt them , which we all do. That quote was from a 70's tear jerker movie about young love, not real life. My experience also shows that BC will be around for several generations, it was not just evil leaders but also true believers who will fight the good fight for generations. Look at the far right and far left all over the world.