Grimm Forum
The Captain's Mommy - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: The Captain's Mommy (/Thread-The-Captain-s-Mommy)

Pages: 1 2

RE: The Captain's Mommy - wfmyers1207 - 06-24-2014

(06-24-2014, 11:09 AM)grimmfreak Wrote:
(06-24-2014, 11:07 AM)syscrash Wrote: His mother is a hexenbiest. She will know how to get Nick's grimm back. The twist is why would a hexenbiest restore a grimm. My guess is it will have somthing to do with Nicks mom having her grandchild. Does she even know she has a grandchild at this point.

maybe she does not know, but she may soon find out. this would be an interesting plot line. I would love to see it.

Could be a very good episode. Kelly and Renard's mom going "abuela y abuela" like Kelly and Catherine. Tongue

But, really. Now that Renard is at death's door, will we see his mother appear on the show? A family member is usually needed, or at least preferred, for life and death medical decisions.

Or, Victor told Renard that he knew where she lived. If he survives, could Renard decide that it was time to bring Mom closer for her protection?Dodgy

RE: The Captain's Mommy - Belle - 06-24-2014

I do think wfmeyers1207 is on to something. Now is the perfect time for Sean's mother to pop up. With her son about to die she has more reason than ever to come rescue him. I would like to believe she could use her powers to save his life, then she could come and go like Nick's mom on a regular basis. I have to imagine she is going to be exceptionally beautiful and totally badass.

RE: The Captain's Mommy - wfmyers1207 - 06-25-2014

(06-24-2014, 08:18 PM)Belle Wrote: I do think wfmeyers1207 is on to something. Now is the perfect time for Sean's mother to pop up. With her son about to die she has more reason than ever to come rescue him. I would like to believe she could use her powers to save his life, then she could come and go like Nick's mom on a regular basis. I have to imagine she is going to be exceptionally beautiful and totally badass.

Oh, that brings an interesting question to mind. Who would you like to see play the role of Renards' Mom? I'm trying to think of an actress of the proper age (about 65 or so) who could do the role of a lovely and badass hexenbiest.

RE: The Captain's Mommy - Starfury - 06-25-2014

(06-25-2014, 08:16 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote:
(06-24-2014, 08:18 PM)Belle Wrote: I do think wfmeyers1207 is on to something. Now is the perfect time for Sean's mother to pop up. With her son about to die she has more reason than ever to come rescue him. I would like to believe she could use her powers to save his life, then she could come and go like Nick's mom on a regular basis. I have to imagine she is going to be exceptionally beautiful and totally badass.

Oh, that brings an interesting question to mind. Who would you like to see play the role of Renards' Mom? I'm trying to think of an actress of the proper age (about 55 or so) who could do the role of a lovely and badass hexenbiest.

If she wasn't already playing Castle's mother I would suggest Susan Sullivan, I've watched her on TV show and movies for years and loved her versatility as an actress. I don't remember seeing her ever doing a character with a European accent, but she has the gravitas to play a woman who was a kings mistress, and you suspect is a very dangerous person to cross, and has managed to keep herself and her son alive when its clear the Royal family would have preferred the bastard offspring of a philandering king disappear into some historical footnote.

RE: The Captain's Mommy - Belle - 06-25-2014

(06-25-2014, 08:16 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote:

Oh, that brings an interesting question to mind. Who would you like to see play the role of Renards' Mom? I'm trying to think of an actress of the proper age (about 55 or so) who could do the role of a lovely and badass hexenbiest.

That's a good question. You should start a new thread. FYI I would pick Lena Headly. She made a good Sarah Connor and looks like she could be both Sean's mom and a hexenbiest.