Grimm Forum
Juliette - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Juliette (/Thread-Juliette)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Juliette - irukandji - 05-18-2015

I don't agree, Belle. I saw how he looked at her when she was a hexenbiest. That was the coldest, most ruthless thing I have ever seen Nick do. If he loved her as much as you claim, he would have looked past the hexenbiest to find that true love. It was over for them long ago. I think both of them tried to hold on, but from my view, that's worse than just breaking it off cleanly.

RE: Juliette - Tokens210 - 05-18-2015

(05-18-2015, 03:07 PM)irukandji Wrote: But Tokens, couldn't you just as easily look at the other side of the coin and find where Nick was also at fault?

I've actually tried, as Belle mentions and i agree with nick is typically up front with her on most things, things he's not upfront with are things he sees as small or case related, he cant or shouldn't discuss all his open cases with her she has to know that by now, yea he got kissed by a stripper but he was investigating a crime and didn't know that was just gonna happen

then when Juliette finds out she totally thinks he cheating so much that the next time he goes to question said person he calls Juliette and tells her he's gotta go see her and he's bringing hank this time

it just made me personally feel Juliette is a hypocrite, seeing as he lets her slide on everything she does, even tho its difficult sometimes, (like Spell or not how do you put it past you that she was sleeping with Capt. Renard, His boss and somewhat of a friend altho not as close as hank, but he did no questions asked, he never threw it in her face to make her feel bad never accused her of sleeping with him again), even tho she hides it from him till he finds out himself or realizes somethings wrong but she expects him to debrief her after every day, kinda a 1 sided relationship if that is the case

Nick main fault as i see it is

A. Not telling her about his "Grimm" which he didn't do outta spite or anything he was simply trying to figure out how to tell her without sounding so crazy that she'd walk out on him

B. Sleeping with Adalind as Juliette, which i understand why juliette would be mad about that up until she takes the potion and became Adalind cause then she saw first hand what he was saying

besides those 2 points Nick was literally willing to throw it all out the window for her when he lost his Grimm, told hank he wanted it back and felt some type of way but never once did he tell her that, he was going to totally change who he was/has become just to prove his love, to me he's already doing to much here

he didn't chose to be a grimm it just happened and he's willing to throw it all away and totally change the person he is just so she'll love him back? messed up to me lol

(05-18-2015, 03:17 PM)irukandji Wrote: I don't agree, Belle. I saw how he looked at her when she was a hexenbiest. That was the coldest, most ruthless thing I have ever seen Nick do. If he loved her as much as you claim, he would have looked past the hexenbiest to find that true love. It was over for them long ago. I think both of them tried to hold on, but from my view, that's worse than just breaking it off cleanly.

I agree that he didn't take Juliette's Woge good at all, i actually personally have always believed if he would have accepted it and caught her off guard with a passionate I Love You Still Make out Session things probably wouldn't have gone so far downhill

But at the same time remember Adalind as a Hexenbeast was the first Wesen Nick ever saw, He thought he was crazy for a bit there till his aunt filled him in

even then so far in the series Hexenbeast have proven to be the strongest Grimm enemies both Adalind and Henrietta were able to make nick kiss them without realizing he even did it at somepoint, henrietta does it then says see how easy that was and Juliette's powers are way beyond mine and will only grow

Not to mention out of all Wesen Hexenbeast are probably the least Nice to look at lol

also if you recall when Juliette first shows him he believes it's adalind again trying to mess with him

RE: Juliette - Belle - 05-18-2015

(05-18-2015, 03:17 PM)irukandji Wrote: I don't agree, Belle. I saw how he looked at her when she was a hexenbiest. That was the coldest, most ruthless thing I have ever seen Nick do. If he loved her as much as you claim, he would have looked past the hexenbiest to find that true love. It was over for them long ago. I think both of them tried to hold on, but from my view, that's worse than just breaking it off cleanly.

See, I guess it depends on how you see things. I do remember Nick struggling to look at Juliette when she revealed she had become a hexenbeast. However, I don't remember disgust so much as shock and bewilderment. Nick made it clear he wanted to work on their relationship, despite this Juliette just blew him off and walked away. Considering he's a Grimm, I thought the fact that he wanted to find a way to be with her even after she went all hexenbeast reflected really well on him and the fact that she wanted him to accept embrace it immediately with no questions asked was unfair.
I just can't remember many moments where I felt like Juliette showed she even liked Nick all that much. Funny side note, when Juliette first met Monroe I thought it looked like they had a spark. For a long time I wanted them to become a couple, but I guess the makers of the show were simply trying to communicate that she sensed something about Monroe was different. Regardless, Juliette always seems indifferent if not cold toward Nick.

RE: Juliette - Adriano Neres Rodrigues - 05-18-2015

(05-18-2015, 04:22 PM)Belle Wrote:

See, I guess it depends on how you see things. I do remember Nick struggling to look at Juliette when she revealed she had become a hexenbeast. However, I don't remember disgust so much as shock and bewilderment. Nick made it clear he wanted to work on their relationship, despite this Juliette just blew him off and walked away. Considering he's a Grimm, I thought the fact that he wanted to find a way to be with her even after she went all hexenbeast reflected really well on him and the fact that she wanted him to accept embrace it immediately with no questions asked was unfair.
I just can't remember many moments where I felt like Juliette showed she even liked Nick all that much. Funny side note, when Juliette first met Monroe I thought it looked like they had a spark. For a long time I wanted them to become a couple, but I guess the makers of the show were simply trying to communicate that she sensed something about Monroe was different. Regardless, Juliette always seems indifferent if not cold toward Nick.

I remember reading here in the forum something like this : when Juliette saw her first in the mirror she was shocked. How could she want that Nick just kissed her in wagged form when he had just realized she became an hexenbiest?

Someone can argue that Juliette was shocked because was she who was transformed and the situation was really hard for her... And Nick wasn't going through that... And as a grimm was used to see wesen in their woged form.

But we also can argue that Nick was also shocked because he blamed himself for that happened.

The real point is that this situation shows a disconnection between then. Juliette wasn't think about Nick and how Nick felt about that. Neither Nick put himself in Juliette's shoes to realize that she needed acceptance more than help.

In the end of the day all of what happened showed that Nick and Juliette wasn't sentimentaly connected. Just compare them with Rosale and Monroe.

I used to like Juliette and I wanted to see their mariege. But they got distant from each other.... Mainly after Nicks mommy death...

(05-18-2015, 04:02 PM)Tokens210 Wrote:
(05-18-2015, 03:07 PM)irukandji Wrote: But Tokens, couldn't you just as easily look at the other side of the coin and find where Nick was also at fault?

I've actually tried, as Belle mentions and i agree with nick is typically up front with her on most things, things he's not upfront with are things he sees as small or case related, he cant or shouldn't discuss all his open cases with her she has to know that by now, yea he got kissed by a stripper but he was investigating a crime and didn't know that was just gonna happen.

Just to find out if there was a side where Nick would be at fault in this, I re-read about the last 10 pages of this thread. There were a few passages where Nick was not upfront with Juliette. Not all were small or case related things, Token.

I'm not real good at remembering details, I generally just enjoy the show. However, I do recall that Nick did not immediately reveal that he was a Grimm to Juliette. You see him as a totally loving person, willing to stand aside for Juliette. Yet you don't see any problem with him withholding from the person closest to him this great change in him? I do, and it was always a weird plothole to me. There was nothing in Juliette's character to make anyone think she would have been skeptical, she was generally supportive of Nick. Plus, Nick has all of the evidence in posession to prove it.

I highly recommend reading the pages in this thread to get a positive view of Juliette's character as well as some surprising things about Nick's character. From my point of view, I saw never saw Nick as this 24/7 tender loving person, always putting Juliette's needs above his own. Nor did I see Juliette in the same light. To me they seemed more friends than lovers. What I did see were more stories that seemed to distance the two of them. Too bad really. I agree with one of the earlier posts in this thread that pondered the question of why Juliette wasn't admitted to the 'Scooby group'. As a professional and a scientist, her input would have been extremely valuable and useful to Nick.

Belle: I went through the thread looking for evidence that Juliette strung poor absolutely devoted to the max Nick along. There is nothing I saw to support your statement. I also want to add, I watch the show and am a devoted fan. I never saw any evidence that she was deliberately using Nick.

I know your issue is with the marriage proposal that Juliette refused, and frankly, I'm confused as to why that makes her an evil person. I'll have to watch that episode again because I seem to remember thinking that Juliette's refusal was not out of line. She and Nick hadn't brought their differences out into the open to work them out and their relationship was strained. I can remember Juliette wasn't comfortable with the proposal. Note I say she was not comfortable, not she was deliberately refusing in order to make Nick suffer. There's a great difference. She showed great maturity in refusing. You yourself must know of people who *you know* weren't meant for one another. Yet they decided to get married anyway without thinking things through, only to have it blow up on them a short time later.

There were a number of things that troubled me about Nick's response to Juliette asking him to kiss her after she woged. Nick should not have "had" to struggle to look at her if he loved her the way you say. This isn't the first hexenbiest Nick's ever laid eyes on so that's no excuse. He's fought with, lusted after, and killed many different species of Wesen so that's no excuse either.

Finally, and so very important; this is the woman who risked her life to give him his Grimm powers back. She's been made into something she didn't ask for, and she's looking to him for help. What does he do? Look at her with love and kiss her to prove he still loves her? No, he makes it very apparent he repulsed by her, 'struggling' to look at her. That was absolutely the worst thing I have ever seen Nick do. It was cold, ruthless, and remorseless. In two words, it was 'totally evil'.

I can totally understand why Juliette didn't want his help after that. She's been deeply hurt by him. I imagine she was mentally comparing herself to Adalind. Nick had no trouble bedding that scheming and betraying wench, but he has trouble kissing the woman who has stood by him the whole time.

I'm not saying she's perfect, and as I said I didn't care for her character. But, I think with some better writing behind her, I would have liked her very much. As it stands, I like her a lot now and I hope she's back for season 5.

RE: Juliette - Tokens210 - 05-18-2015

(05-18-2015, 06:47 PM)irukandji Wrote: Just to find out if there was a side where Nick would be at fault in this, I re-read about the last 10 pages of this thread. There were a few passages where Nick was not upfront with Juliette. Not all were small or case related things, Token.

I'm not real good at remembering details, I generally just enjoy the show. However, I do recall that Nick did not immediately reveal that he was a Grimm to Juliette. You see him as a totally loving person, willing to stand aside for Juliette. Yet you don't see any problem with him withholding from the person closest to him this great change in him? I do, and it was always a weird plothole to me. There was nothing in Juliette's character to make anyone think she would have been skeptical, she was generally supportive of Nick. Plus, Nick has all of the evidence in posession to prove it.

I highly recommend reading the pages in this thread to get a positive view of Juliette's character as well as some surprising things about Nick's character. From my point of view, I saw never saw Nick as this 24/7 tender loving person, always putting Juliette's needs above his own. Nor did I see Juliette in the same light. To me they seemed more friends than lovers. What I did see were more stories that seemed to distance the two of them. Too bad really. I agree with one of the earlier posts in this thread that pondered the question of why Juliette wasn't admitted to the 'Scooby group'. As a professional and a scientist, her input would have been extremely valuable and useful to Nick.

Belle: I went through the thread looking for evidence that Juliette strung poor absolutely devoted to the max Nick along. There is nothing I saw to support your statement. I also want to add, I watch the show and am a devoted fan. I never saw any evidence that she was deliberately using Nick.

I know your issue is with the marriage proposal that Juliette refused, and frankly, I'm confused as to why that makes her an evil person. I'll have to watch that episode again because I seem to remember thinking that Juliette's refusal was not out of line. She and Nick hadn't brought their differences out into the open to work them out and their relationship was strained. I can remember Juliette wasn't comfortable with the proposal. Note I say she was not comfortable, not she was deliberately refusing in order to make Nick suffer. There's a great difference. She showed great maturity in refusing. You yourself must know of people who *you know* weren't meant for one another. Yet they decided to get married anyway without thinking things through, only to have it blow up on them a short time later.

There were a number of things that troubled me about Nick's response to Juliette asking him to kiss her after she woged. Nick should not have "had" to struggle to look at her if he loved her the way you say. This isn't the first hexenbiest Nick's ever laid eyes on so that's no excuse. He's fought with, lusted after, and killed many different species of Wesen so that's no excuse either.

Finally, and so very important; this is the woman who risked her life to give him his Grimm powers back. She's been made into something she didn't ask for, and she's looking to him for help. What does he do? Look at her with love and kiss her to prove he still loves her? No, he makes it very apparent he repulsed by her, 'struggling' to look at her. That was absolutely the worst thing I have ever seen Nick do. It was cold, ruthless, and remorseless. In two words, it was 'totally evil'.

I can totally understand why Juliette didn't want his help after that. She's been deeply hurt by him. I imagine she was mentally comparing herself to Adalind. Nick had no trouble bedding that scheming and betraying wench, but he has trouble kissing the woman who has stood by him the whole time.

I'm not saying she's perfect, and as I said I didn't care for her character. But, I think with some better writing behind her, I would have liked her very much. As it stands, I like her a lot now and I hope she's back for season 5.

But Nick tries to tell Juliette about his power atleast twice before he actually does, he reason for the delay was how does he tell her, which you cant really blame him for, his literally about to say the boogieman is real you can't expect anyone even if they love you to just believe it
even when he brought her to the trailer and showed her all the evidence she believed he was crazy and ran from him saying he needed to get help
he also realized that he would need someone like Monroe to show her it's real but he needed to make sure that was ok with Monroe first cause that's a big deal for them, something he actually didn't really do when he asked them to show Hank and WU

I actually blame Juliette not being part of the "Scooby Gang" on poor writing for her character, i personally feel if they would have included her as a member of the group instead of a person we only see at the house or when she gets in some form of trouble, i believe if she was actually brought into the gang many people wouldn't hate her character as much as they do cause it would have had more room to grow and grow closer with Nick

It's not that Juliette's rejection was evil, she had a reason the first time in she sensed he had something he wasn't telling her which was true as he was in the process of figuring out how to tell her monsters are real, he sees them, and his job is to kill the bad ones
He then Proposed again with no words right before the wedding and her answer then was 1 wedding is enough for now
He tried Proposing a 3rd time and was stopped due to his mother showing up i believe, Juliette had to know he was asking tho cause he stated that he knows she said 1 wedding was enough and its not the right time but that it never will be its gotta be a spur type thing, then he even straight told her he was asking her later and i don't think she even responded

Not saying any of the above makes her evil, but you can only ask a girl so many times before you gotta face it just isn't gonna happen lol

I agree again about Nick taking her first Woge probably the absolute worst way possible lol and i also believe if he kissed her things might not have gone so wrong but
nick actually thought it was Adalind or another hexenbeast, he even drew his weapon and shouted your not juliette

also it isn't the first Hexenbeast nick's seen but Adalind's Hexenbeast was the first Wesen nick ever saw and he thought he was going crazy till his aunt showed up, so he may feel some kinda way when he sees them still like how Wu still remembers the aswang and is still a bit freaked even tho he now knows, and how Hank still seems to flashback to the siegbarste about to kill him

Hexenbeasts also seem to posses enough power to easily swag grimm to do whatever they want as shown at an earlier point by Adalind, then again by Henrietta, so there pretty decent opponents for a grimm so if nick didnt believe it was juliette then he actually truly felt in danger in that moment atleast

Juliette made the choice to give nick his grimm powers back, he was ready to give it all up although he told hank he kinda didnt want to but he still would

i also agree with after he did know it was juliette and a hexenbeast i dont get why he wouldn't look at her, when he has seen them before and now knows its actually juliette
my hopes here is he's not looking at her cause he blames himself entirely(which i can only imagine is heavy) for her being a hexenbeast(even tho its actually Adalind to directly blame and both him and juliette a bit since they accepted taking the potion without knowing what may happen) and the beautiful love of his life now has the dead body looking side to her grinding her teeth and such and none of it ever would have happened if he had left her like his aunt told him to (he actually says this to hank i believe somepoint, that his aunt said to leave her and if he did Adalind would never have been able to get to her, or would have had no reason to)

all and all i think many people would have actually liked Juliette more if her role was written a bit better and they actually involved her in the group more

RE: Juliette - Belle - 05-18-2015

(05-18-2015, 06:47 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(05-18-2015, 04:02 PM)Tokens210 Wrote:

I've actually tried, as Belle mentions and i agree with nick is typically up front with her on most things, things he's not upfront with are things he sees as small or case related, he cant or shouldn't discuss all his open cases with her she has to know that by now, yea he got kissed by a stripper but he was investigating a crime and didn't know that was just gonna happen.

Just to find out if there was a side where Nick would be at fault in this, I re-read about the last 10 pages of this thread. There were a few passages where Nick was not upfront with Juliette. Not all were small or case related things, Token.

Since you addressed me directly I suppose I should respond.
As best I can tell your argument is "I'm a bigger fan that you; therefore Juliette has not strung Nick along because I said so"
I think it's a lot more subjective than that.
The moment Juliette turns down Nicks proposal she is pretty much yanking his crank. Her excuse is he's keeping something from her, which he was, but...
She eventually learns his secrets and even goes on to have some secrets of her own she keeps from Nick. All this time she knows that ring is sitting in the top dresser drawer in their room and that Nick wants to marry her. Juliette makes a conscious choice to refuse to marry or break up with Nick for years. In my book that is stringing someone along. You may feel differently about that, but once a proposal has been issued I believe you have a finite amount of time to respond one way or the other before you are simply being cruel. Juliette blew way past the expiration date on their relationship and still kept Nick hanging on. Heck right before she dies she's still messing with his head.

(05-18-2015, 07:22 PM)Tokens210 Wrote: But Nick tries to tell Juliette about his power atleast twice before he actually does, he reason for the delay was how does he tell her, which you cant really blame him for, his literally about to say the boogieman is real you can't expect anyone even if they love you to just believe it
even when he brought her to the trailer and showed her all the evidence she believed he was crazy and ran from him saying he needed to get help.

he also realized that he would need someone like Monroe to show her it's real but he needed to make sure that was ok with Monroe first cause that's a big deal for them, something he actually didn't really do when he asked them to show Hank and WU.

I can't remember if this happened or not, but did he bring Hank over to talk to Juliette? In all honesty, I don't know the best way to tell her about it. It just seemed strange to me that he took a while to confide in her.

(05-18-2015, 07:22 PM)Tokens210 Wrote: I actually blame Juliette not being part of the "Scooby Gang" on poor writing for her character, i personally feel if they would have included her as a member of the group instead of a person we only see at the house or when she gets in some form of trouble, i believe if she was actually brought into the gang many people wouldn't hate her character as much as they do cause it would have had more room to grow and grow closer with Nick.

I'm with you on that.

(05-18-2015, 07:22 PM)Tokens210 Wrote: It's not that Juliette's rejection was evil, she had a reason the first time in she sensed he had something he wasn't telling her which was true as he was in the process of figuring out how to tell her monsters are real, he sees them, and his job is to kill the bad ones
He then Proposed again with no words right before the wedding and her answer then was 1 wedding is enough for now

He tried Proposing a 3rd time and was stopped due to his mother showing up i believe, Juliette had to know he was asking tho cause he stated that he knows she said 1 wedding was enough and its not the right time but that it never will be its gotta be a spur type thing, then he even straight told her he was asking her later and i don't think she even responded

Not saying any of the above makes her evil, but you can only ask a girl so many times before you gotta face it just isn't gonna happen lol..

You didn't say the refusal was evil, Tokens. Belle did and I was responding to her comment. I don't think of it as evil either.

Can you recall if Nick ever tried to get to the heart of why Juliette refused him? As I said in my previous post, I didn't think the first proposal was made under the best of circumstances and their relationship was obviously strained. It seems like if Nick ignored that and then proposed again, Juliette would still refuse. Of course, it's not all Nick's fault either. Juliette could have brought out her reasons rather than simply stating one wedding's enough.

(05-18-2015, 07:22 PM)Tokens210 Wrote: I agree again about Nick taking her first Woge probably the absolute worst way possible lol and i also believe if he kissed her things might not have gone so wrong but nick actually thought it was Adalind or another hexenbeast, he even drew his weapon and shouted your not juliette

also it isn't the first Hexenbeast nick's seen but Adalind's Hexenbeast was the first Wesen nick ever saw and he thought he was going crazy till his aunt showed up, so he may feel some kinda way when he sees them still like how Wu still remembers the aswang and is still a bit freaked even tho he now knows, and how Hank still seems to flashback to the siegbarste about to kill him

Hexenbeasts also seem to posses enough power to easily swag grimm to do whatever they want as shown at an earlier point by Adalind, then again by Henrietta, so there pretty decent opponents for a grimm so if nick didnt believe it was juliette then he actually truly felt in danger in that moment atleast

Juliette made the choice to give nick his grimm powers back, he was ready to give it all up although he told hank he kinda didnt want to but he still would

i also agree with after he did know it was juliette and a hexenbeast i dont get why he wouldn't look at her, when he has seen them before and now knows its actually Juliette my hopes here is he's not looking at her cause he blames himself entirely(which i can only imagine is heavy) for her being a hexenbeast(even tho its actually Adalind to directly blame and both him and juliette a bit since they accepted taking the potion without knowing what may happen) and the beautiful love of his life now has the dead body looking side to her grinding her teeth and such and none of it ever would have happened if he had left her like his aunt told him to (he actually says this to hank i believe somepoint, that his aunt said to leave her and if he did Adalind would never have been able to get to her, or would have had no reason to)

all and all i think many people would have actually liked Juliette more if her role was written a bit better and they actually involved her in the group more

Tokens, some of my above post was directed to Belle. Sorry about that, I didn't expect you to have to respond again. That aside, you brought up something very interesting that caught my eye. Here's the snippet:

Quote:(even tho its actually Adalind to directly blame and both him and juliette a bit since they accepted taking the potion without knowing what may happen)

This is actually a very good point. Do you have any thoughts on what they might have done rather than take the potion?

RE: Juliette - Tokens210 - 05-19-2015

(05-18-2015, 08:53 PM)irukandji Wrote: 1. I can't remember if this happened or not, but did he bring Hank over to talk to Juliette? In all honesty, I don't know the best way to tell her about it. It just seemed strange to me that he took a while to confide in her.

2. Can you recall if Nick ever tried to get to the heart of why Juliette refused him? As I said in my previous post, I didn't think the first proposal was made under the best of circumstances and their relationship was obviously strained. It seems like if Nick ignored that and then proposed again, Juliette would still refuse. Of course, it's not all Nick's fault either. Juliette could have brought out her reasons rather than simply stating one wedding's enough.

Tokens, some of my above post was directed to Belle. Sorry about that, I didn't expect you to have to respond again. That aside, you brought up something very interesting that caught my eye. Here's the snippet:

Quote:(even tho its actually Adalind to directly blame and both him and juliette a bit since they accepted taking the potion without knowing what may happen)

3. This is actually a very good point. Do you have any thoughts on what they might have done rather than take the potion?

1. Im pretty sure there was 2 times but i deff. recall atleast one specific time that Nick was actually trying to tell her but when she looked at him and smiled he couldn't do it,
my guess here is he knew how she would respond just like everyone else including himself did about, thinking said persons just crazy
and i suppose he could have brought hank in on it as well but my whole point was it wont really matter who's telling you, the person you love, a friend, when they say monsters are real
and nicks job is to kill them you'd have to think their crazy

for me with the whole "Grimm" secret it seemed(to me atleast) Nick wasn't trying to ever intentionally hid it from her rather figure out a way to word it and having evidence and Monroe ready to show her the proof, the Grimm's even in the series are fairy tales so you'd have to assume Nick's crazy and he found old fairy tale books that support his crazy

even hank and wu responded this way, its usually not till they see Monroe or Bud Woge that they actually believe, and as most Wesen say Woging in front of a plain old human is kinda a big deal for them (i can only assume it would be similar to the first time someone were to see someone else naked, need to trust the person and be willing or else itll be super uncomfortable even then probably still a little uncomfortable at first since they have no idea how the person going to react)

2. It is somewhat strange Nick didn't chase after a reason on his 2nd and 3rd proposals, on the second he accepted 1 wedding is enough as a reason which i don't think he should have, that couldn't have really been her reason and he probably knew it, I actually don't remember Juliette giving him and answer on the 3rd proposal at all which is kinda mean, if im recalling it correctly that is

But i see it as, when Juliette went into a coma we learned her and nick were seeing each other 3-4 years before the show was taking place, so by the end of season 4 it would have been 7-8 Years they were together, i don't feel like nick should have needed to chase the answers, and realistically 1 wedding is enough isn't an answer its an excuse

so yea they could both have a part of the blame but id have to lay more on Juliette for not speaking up even tho there was plenty of chances for her to, a proposal isn't really super easy for most guys to do and getting shot down 3 times i can only imagine would break his heart and make him feel like a child cause its totally out of his control that she says no over and over

3. This one comes down to Writing for me again, Juliette is the one who made the Final decision to give nick his "Grimm" back, but both her and Nick were forced into said decision
Elizabeth was about to leave town and was the only person who could make it, and Monroe and Rosalee were being hassled by the Wesenrein
They didn't have time to keep looking for answers and according to some there was none to be found anyway

But all that being said just cause they were forced to make a decision doesn't mean they were forced to give nick his "Grimm" back, they could have said nevermind
this to me is why the writing was to blame, they could have giving them another option later on if they said no, But that would have kinda made Nick character pointless till he got his
power back he would have need to purely rely on Trubel the entire time, which he was already doing up till this point

One way they could have had them say No and still have Nick somehow get his power back would be having nick rely only on Trubel, till she leaves town with josh, then there would have to be many situations when Wesen who know Nick's no longer a Grimm come looking for him, almost killing him, and although they never bring it up

Couldn't Trubel's blood give Nick his powers back? Shes got Grimm blood but from another bloodline so its different
That being said couldnt Trubel have removed Hexenbeast Juliette's powers? Nicks blood wont work cause it was already in Adalind and were being lead to assume Juliette got her powers directly from adalind protecting her from Nick grimm blood but not Trubels

RE: Juliette - LisaMVA - 05-19-2015

I could not agree more. ! All the compassion and love he showed Juliette, as she lay dying in Nick's arms....he showed none of that throughout her entire transformation. She was a "problem that needed to be fixed."

If Nick had had the balls and guts to look at her and actually KISS her while she was transformed, wow, that would have made a huge difference.

Who are we to judge why someone does or does not accept a marriage proposal>? Get outta town.