Grimm Forum
Juliette - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Juliette (/Thread-Juliette)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Juliette - prince-vegeta - 04-18-2015

Good morning everyone!
I'm new to forum, but not new to the show. I have always felt that Juliette was an unnecessary character, and more often than not, I wanted her character dead. I like the rift being created by the writers between Nick and her. And I would be more satisfied if she turns out full blown evil, and joins the Royal family. I like the whole "tragic hero" theme!

RE: Juliette - Kittydresden - 04-19-2015

I think Juliette's character would of been better if she had been a spy for a royal family from the beginning. It would of made her much more interesting and could of explained some things e.g. her being able to backtrack the IP address of a women whose spent almost 20 years on the run and has at least some computer skills of her own.

At best I think both Juliette and Nick need to take a serious break from each other to deal with the seemingly continuous mountain of crap they have been put through, put it all into at least some perspective, accept it and move forward, preferably separately. Smile

RE: Juliette - Hexenadler - 04-19-2015

(04-19-2015, 05:39 PM)Kittydresden Wrote: I think Juliette's character would of been better if she had been a spy for a royal family from the beginning.

Not really. Turning the love of Nick's life into an undercover agent would have ripped away one of the few 100% human characters on the show, not to mention alienating the entire fanbase from her for good. Granted, Juliette can't be called "human" any more, but she's still a somewhat sympathetic, quasi-tragic figure who's struggling to cope with the new malevolent nature that's clashing violently against her original persona.

Quote:At best I think both Juliette and Nick need to take a serious break from each other to deal with the seemingly continuous mountain of crap they have been put through, put it all into at least some perspective, accept it and move forward, preferably separately. Smile

J and N have taken enough "breaks" for the past three seasons. If anything, the writers are working overtime to drive the mother of all wedges between the pair. Season 5 shouldn't be about separation, but reparation; how Nick and Juliette find each other again despite fate itself conspiring to stop them.

RE: Juliette - dragonmischief - 04-20-2015

(04-18-2015, 06:03 AM)prince-vegeta Wrote: Good morning everyone!
I'm new to forum, but not new to the show. I have always felt that Juliette was an unnecessary character, and more often than not, I wanted her character dead. I like the rift being created by the writers between Nick and her. And I would be more satisfied if she turns out full blown evil, and joins the Royal family. I like the whole "tragic hero" theme!

I know find her character much more interesting as a Hexenbiest - curious to see what they do with her. I felt she was the 'weakest' character. One of things I enjoy most in Grimm is watching the people woge into creatures - fascinated by the wonderful make up.

RE: Juliette - Jiva - 04-24-2015

(04-20-2015, 06:44 AM)dragonmischief Wrote:
(04-18-2015, 06:03 AM)prince-vegeta Wrote: Good morning everyone!

I know find her character much more interesting as a Hexenbiest - curious to see what they do with her. I felt she was the 'weakest' character. One of things I enjoy most in Grimm is watching the people woge into creatures - fascinated by the wonderful make up.

Hello all,

I'm pretty new. I'm not happy with Juliette becoming an all powerful hexan beast. And I can see where this is going. Not only will she be the MOST POWERFUL BEAST. She will have none of the ghastly facial flaws. I CAN'T STAND IT.

RE: Juliette - MatançaZumbido - 05-02-2015

WHY JULIETTE MUST DIE

1. I just watched Julliette throw Rosalee and Monroe (Nick's Best Friends) around using her Hexenbiest powers.

2. She made Nick turn his gun on Hank (Nick's Partner) and if he ends up shooting him move this up to number one.

3. She attacked innocent people using her powers.

4. She burned up most of Nick's Grimm hunter shack full of priceless family heirlooms.

5. Slept with Nick's boss.

6. Gave the bad guys information and is cozying up to the one guy.

7. Made a scene at a Police station in front of other officers.

8. Julliette almost had Nick convinced not to be a Grimm while Nick had lost his powers.

9. Turned down Nick's marriage proposal and was pretty lame during the whole amnesia sequence.

10. I didn't know why at first but I didn't like the show that much. I know why now. It's Juliette (Bitsie Tulloch). She is a really bad actress. In fact she doesn't even play a villain very well. I don't even like watching her. She brings the whole show down and is holding it back.

Nick is a couple points up on the looks scale and has become a pretty likable character. Adalind (Claire Coffee) now a suppressed hexenbiest or Trubel (Theresa Rubel) would be MUCH hotter woman for Nick. Although Trubel does give off a more of a friend vibe in the story line so far.

SO,
JULIETTE MUST DIE.

Start preparing her severance package. I don't know how much longer I can continue watching episodes with her in it.

I am not sure the best way to kill her off. But I'm sure the writers can think of some creative ways.

RE: Juliette - syscrash - 05-03-2015

And what do you think about Adalind. She has killed a guy. Poisoned Hank and left him for dead. Sleep with Nick without consent. And sold her child.

RE: Juliette - lindveboy - 05-03-2015

I know I'm not alone but who agree's that juliette should be killed of the show

RE: Juliette - grimmfreak - 05-03-2015

As I've said before, I feel Juliette's character has been written into a corner, I'd like to see her either die or be brought to her senses but have her relationship with Nick be destroyed: she can leave Portland and never appear on the show again. I just feel too much has/is about to happen that will make it unrealistic to have her and Nick together again and to have her in any other role than a villain or Nicks girlfriend wouldn't work.

RE: Juliette - irukandji - 05-03-2015

Hello all-I am a brand new member and so glad to see a forum devoted to Grimm. I've been watching it for two years now and got so interested in it that I caught up with the older episodes on NBC and TNT. I have never cared much for the character of Juliette though, with the exception of season 4. I thought it a nice change that she became a hexenbiest. Finally, she was becoming interesting. What I thought the writers were going to do was make her another ally in the fight against the evil Wesen. But it seems to me now that the writers don't quite know what to do with her. I recall one or two episodes ago where she told Renard she wanted her life back but then later she says she likes who she is. While she was a rather lackluster character before, she was a kind character and I thought at least some of that would have translated into the hexenbiest part of her.

The one really odd thing I find with Juliette and Nick is that she doesn't recognize him as a Grimm. She knows he's a Grimm, he's told her often enough. But when the Wesen look at Nick, they see what he is and they're shocked. Some even try a hasty retreat at that point. Juliette doesn't act like she sees this in him at all. Seems this is some kind of plothole because either Rosalee or Monroe would have pointed that out right away. And that leads me right back to the writers not really knowing what to do with her now.

I've never seen Juliette be much of a vet in the show, which also has always bothered me. While this is mainly about Nick, if they're going to give him a girlfried with a professional career, it would have seen her deal with some of the issues vets deal with. They could have even thrown in Wesen pet owners. They could have even used her veterinarian knowledge and her new powers as ways to control animals. Enough said there.

A final question. Whose house is it, Nick's or Juliette's? When Juliette was regaining her memory, it was her house. Nick ended up sleeping on the couch downstairs. Later on, the house is referred to as Nick's house. There's also the mystery of the appearing/disappearing extra bedroom. Nick is forced to sleep on the couch and finally gets so frustrated with the situation, he goes to Monroe's. But when Trubel comes to stay, she's given the extra room and we see that it is a bedroom.