Grimm Forum
Why did HW not want Eve? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Why did HW not want Eve? (/Thread-Why-did-HW-not-want-Eve)

Why did HW not want Eve? - Devegs - 04-14-2017

Just for the discussion..

Why did HW not want the 'super hexenbiest' that they had gone through all that trouble to create? Aside from the fact that G&K wanted to have Eve stay with the Nick/scoobies in Portland, as well as create the faux love triangle.
What do you think is the reason that HW abandoned their super weapon? Someone had raised this question in another thread but I couldn't find that thread.

RE: Why did HW not want Eve? - MANTItotheCore - 04-14-2017

I may be wrong, but didn't Trubel say that they were trying to pull together all of the Grimms that they could get?

Maybe they didn't want any wesen members to attend the final battle with BC?

RE: Why did HW not want Eve? - FaceInTheCrowd - 04-14-2017

I expect that Trubel had reported to them about Eve's apparent loss of her hexenbiest powers and she had no value to them as an asset anymore.

RE: Why did HW not want Eve? - Devegs - 04-14-2017

(04-14-2017, 04:50 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: I expect that Trubel had reported to them about Eve's apparent loss of her hexenbiest powers and she had no value to them as an asset anymore.

LOL. That's funny but yeah, maybe Trubel snitched on Eve. I had forgotten that at that time there had been a problem with 'Eve'.

RE: Why did HW not want Eve? - rpmaluki - 04-14-2017

Trubel may have told them about Eve but HW also made a point to gather together (only) Grimms. If they used other wesens in the past, just like Eve, they would have been shut out after what happened to HW in Portland.

RE: Why did HW not want Eve? - syscrash - 04-15-2017

We know the show needed her here. but from a logical point of view. Eve having her powers not working could be a reason. But there could be a political reason. since BC want all wesen to join. HW not having wesen on the team would eliminate having defectors in the group.

RE: Why did HW not want Eve? - jsgrimm45 - 04-15-2017

After Eve was healed with the stick she wasn't a power anylong because she couldn't woge, now this may have been only because she doubted her power and not a real reason, but in that state we may not have seen a phone call of meeting with HW leader telling them this. I see Eve doing this not Trubel one thing Trubel character showed always was loyal to friends, she seen Eve problem but would have trusted Eve herself the report it.

Eve also wouldn't have want to endanger HW op's with her doubts.

RE: Why did HW not want Eve? - MANTItotheCore - 04-16-2017

honestly, i'm a bit confused about her powers. It seemed that she struggled some to woge, but then she did, then she lost them again when she came back through the mirror.

RE: Why did HW not want Eve? - MarylikesGrimm - 04-16-2017

(04-16-2017, 08:56 PM)MANTItotheCore Wrote: honestly, i'm a bit confused about her powers. It seemed that she struggled some to woge, but then she did, then she lost them again when she came back through the mirror.

Eve was a full hexenbiest who could woge again after the second time Nick and her went through the mirror. Diana mentioned to Eve she was a hexenbiest again which confused her since she did not know she had left her hexenbiest behind the first time she left "the Other Place".

RE: Why did HW not want Eve? - Purity - 04-17-2017

(04-14-2017, 10:14 AM)Devegs Wrote: Just for the discussion..

Why did HW not want the 'super hexenbiest' that they had gone through all that trouble to create? Aside from the fact that G&K wanted to have Eve stay with the Nick/scoobies in Portland, as well as create the faux love triangle.
What do you think is the reason that HW abandoned their super weapon? Someone had raised this question in another thread but I couldn't find that thread.

I think the HW in Portland using Wesens was an experimental trial run and who best to lead/head that than Miesner who has had alot of experience working with Wesens. At first there was just one wesen we know of working for HW Portland "Chavez". Then they decided to make a weapon "Eve", and even then, they were still uncertain if it would work.
So when this test run failed and HW lost Portland, HW HQ decided to no longer work with wesens but just Grimms as was the former plan intended.

So this must have been the reason why Eve was not invited and only Grimms, because useing wesens for the cause against BC was never the actual plan.
BC was all about Wesen taking over, it was risky to have wesens within HW ranks due to infiltration.