Grimm Forum
What I would like to have seen at the END - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 6 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6)
+---- Thread: What I would like to have seen at the END (/Thread-What-I-would-like-to-have-seen-at-the-END)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: What I would like to have seen at the END - Kathryn Wooten - 04-04-2017

(04-04-2017, 10:37 AM)Renardfan99 Wrote:
(04-04-2017, 09:23 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(04-04-2017, 09:22 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: It would be something Renard is the head of HW in Portland

With Eve by his side, that would be something to see.

The best Eve IS a dead one!

(04-04-2017, 10:08 AM)rpmaluki Wrote:
(04-04-2017, 09:22 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: It would be something Renard is the head of HW in Portland
Not after what he did to Meisner.

Renard did not do anything to Meisner. Meisner chose to work for HW and Renard chose to work for BC. Both men are adults that made their OWN choices! As in life, crap happens and you move on or die.

I agree.both men are grown up..besides Renard killed him out of mercy,,Renard had no hand in killing anyone...Conrad put a tracking device in Hank's "girlfriend".. so whether Renard was there or not Miesner would sstill have died , but without Renard he would been tortured to the very end

I think that everyone was present..that Renard did some huge sorrys...and told Trubel about Miesner.....I think after that day..everyone became 1 family....

RE: What I would like to have seen at the END - Circe27 - 04-04-2017

I don't know about that, Adalind rejected Renard a few times.

RE: What I would like to have seen at the END - irukandji - 04-04-2017

(04-04-2017, 11:00 AM)Circe27 Wrote: I don't know about that, Adalind rejected Renard a few times.

Yes, for Nick. I have to wonder at Adalind's mental state at times.

RE: What I would like to have seen at the END - MarylikesGrimm - 04-04-2017

(04-04-2017, 10:58 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: I agree.both men are grown up..besides Renard killed him out of mercy,,Renard had no hand in killing anyone...Conrad put a tracking device in Hank's "girlfriend".. so whether Renard was there or not Miesner would sstill have died , but without Renard he would been tortured to the very end

I think that everyone was present..that Renard did some huge sorrys...and told Trubel about Miesner.....I think after that day..everyone became 1 family....

Sean also went along with Conrad having police officers work for him and they picked up Hank to get Nick, Trubel and Eve out of the way so BC could attack HW.

RE: What I would like to have seen at the END - Circe27 - 04-04-2017

Well, this season she was stuck living with him because he used their daughter to blackmail her. I'm guessing she was very angry and stressed out.

RE: What I would like to have seen at the END - MarylikesGrimm - 04-04-2017

(04-04-2017, 11:14 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(04-04-2017, 11:00 AM)Circe27 Wrote: I don't know about that, Adalind rejected Renard a few times.

Yes, for Nick. I have to wonder at Adalind's mental state at times.

Adalind would have to want a death wish for her and her children to be want to be with Sean and Conrad in BC.

(04-04-2017, 11:20 AM)Circe27 Wrote: Well, this season she was stuck living with him because he used their daughter to blackmail her. I'm guessing she was very angry and stressed out.

I agreed with you.

RE: What I would like to have seen at the END - FaceInTheCrowd - 04-04-2017

All HW would need to decide to hit Sean was the knowledge that he had joined BC. If they thought he could be useful to them, they might bring him in as some kind of operative - the US govt has a long history of doing that with Nazi war criminals, organized crime members, enemy spies, etc. - but there's no way he'd ever become anything more than an "asset."

RE: What I would like to have seen at the END - irukandji - 04-04-2017

(04-04-2017, 11:23 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: Adalind would have to want a death wish for her and her children to be want to be with Sean and Conrad in BC.

I'm not disagreeing. I'm just saying she left for Nick. I still wonder at Adalind's mental state.

RE: What I would like to have seen at the END - Mrtrick - 04-04-2017

(04-04-2017, 10:21 AM)Hexenadler Wrote:
(04-04-2017, 09:58 AM)Mrtrick Wrote: No one ever said Eve doesn't carry the guilt of the things that happened.

No, the show says that itself. She was projecting her own actions onto a separate persona right to the bitter end, as we saw in "Where the Wild Things Were." Her dialogue wasn't, "I'll never forgive myself," but "I'll never forgive Juliette," as if Juliette was an entirely separate entity.

Quote:Those events were tragic, but it's part of the reason why Hadrian's Wall took Juliette and reconditioned her into Eve. Her penance was as a soldier against encroaching dark forces. That penance will continue on as she supports team Grimm in it's struggle.

There wasn't any damn penance. Check out the scene between Eve and Nick in "A Reptile Dysfunction." She's openly refusing to acknowledge Juliette's crimes as her own, and even goes as far as to tell Nick to "stop living in the past" right to his face. As if she ever saw her mother's decapitated head inside a box.

Quote:And how would her being in jail help anyone? She's got much more work to do on the outside.

If my children were hideously slain inside their own home, it would certainly help me. For better context, try to take this scene from "An American Werewolf in London" and substitute the Nazi-demons with the Verrat, and their victims with Nick's neighbors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0wShZqevLU

Now, imagine you're the father of those victims, and you come face-to-face with the woman responsible for their deaths. Only she claims she isn't responsible. She falls back on some wishy-washy metaphorical B.S. about how Juliette Silverton is dead, and she's a completely different person disassociated from those atrocities.

Juliette's friends may have forgiven "Eve" without ever hearing a true apology from her lips, but only because the writers ordered them to. To accept that logic is to accept hackneyed storytelling at its laziest.

The penance Hadrian's wall forces on her is as much about the wiping away of her identity as it is the work she does for them after. She was, in fact, imprisoned and tortured. There's no doubt she suffered greatly through that process. But once Eve is Eve, she is in every sense, a different person. This makes any punishment handed out, of negligible impact. After her humanity begins to return, Eve lives in a nebulous duality of both women. Where once she was unmoved, now she speaks to her inability to forgive Juliette. She knows full well that she's speaking about herself, but the programming still remains in part, so that she can compartmentalize and function. The fight for her is about this very thing. Her purpose is in the struggle. It's because of the Juliette side that she is driven this way. She can't forgive so she must soldier on. The world has moved on and the stories given to those families will be what they carry forward. The men who pulled the triggers are dead, and there is little else that Eve could give to them, that would help it make sense. I suppose she could throw herself, prostrate at their feet and beg for forgiveness, but in the end that would be more about her than them. She could never tell them the whole story. The Wesen live outside of normal society. People could never accept it, so in most ways it must remain apart. There is so much that can't be explained to a lay person, that you have to approach everything from a different perspective. You can't ascribe the same rule of law we live under, to every fantasy world we witness, because they don't correlate. Her experience in becoming dark Juliette is removed from any human perspective known to us. What legal precedence do you use to determine her guilt in a court of law? How can she be given a fair trial when the salient points of her own defense, can't be spoken aloud? They live in a world that's split in two, and there are areas where they can't come together.

RE: What I would like to have seen at the END - rpmaluki - 04-04-2017

(04-04-2017, 11:25 AM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: All HW would need to decide to hit Sean was the knowledge that he had joined BC. If they thought he could be useful to them, they might bring him in as some kind of operative - the US govt has a long history of doing that with Nazi war criminals, organized crime members, enemy spies, etc. - but there's no way he'd ever become anything more than an "asset."
And I highly doubt killing Meisner ad an act of mercy will actually register with HW.