Grimm Forum
What I would like to have seen at the END - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 6 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6)
+---- Thread: What I would like to have seen at the END (/Thread-What-I-would-like-to-have-seen-at-the-END)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: What I would like to have seen at the END - Henry of green - 12-03-2017

She didn’t but she did in when he told her she was dumb and nick was smarter than her and that she was worthless 1x17, she was also love struck by Renard for most of season 1 and never disobeyed orders until he turned on her and never kept secrets from him . Nick disobeys Renards orders constantly and keeps secrets from Renard, he didn’t know Nick had collected more than one key he didn’t know Trubel was a grimm and may other secrets nick. Someone’s lackey doesn’t keep secrets from thier boss and they certainly don’t disobey direct orders as Nick has done various times.

RE: What I would like to have seen at the END - Robyn - 12-03-2017

Adalind was definitely Renard’s lackey. She didn’t have anything to gain by killing Marie or seducing Hank other than pleasing Renard. Adalind could have told Nick that Renard was the Royal in Portland and possibly ended their alliance, but she chose not to despite him previously throwing her under the bus to save himself.

Nick didn’t actually do anything for Renard, but he was never asked to do anything other than maintain their alliance. Back before the Royals devoted all their resources to finding the super baby, they were focused on the keys. Renard was determined to prevent that and planned to eventually take them down. Which is why he joined the Resistance and needed a Grimm in his back pocket.

RE: What I would like to have seen at the END - irukandji - 12-03-2017

(12-03-2017, 06:04 PM)Henry of green Wrote: She didn’t but she did in when he told her she was dumb and nick was smarter than her and that she was worthless 1x17, she was also love struck by Renard for most of season 1 and never disobeyed orders until he turned on her and never kept secrets from him.

Feel free to see her as a dumb twit, henry. I don't. She obeyed orders, so what? She had her mother's debt to pay, that was made abundantly clear.

As for calling her dumb, she did screw up a lot, even you yourself admit that. I don't necessarily call her dumb, but she is nowhere near Renard's intellectual equal.

As for Nick, I will always see him as Renard's lackey because Renard pulled his strings by allowing Nick to be a grimm and keep his job. No captain would ever let a man under his command get away with the things Nick got away with. So Nick disobeyed him. So Nick kept secrets. So what? If Nick was really as cantankerous and as disobedient as you say, Renard would have fired him long ago.

She’s says to her Mother in 1x17 I didn’t do it for us, meaning the debts , I did it for then looks at Renard she mad it clear she was doing it for Renard. It’s clear canon she was doing it for Renards affections. I consider Renard as Nicks lackey in season 6 as he has done more favors for Nick than Nicks done for him. Nick manipulated Renard into giving up the Mayors office in season 6 and destroyed Renards political ambitions he forced Renard to go along with the cover up he made up. Then Nick forces Renard to re hire him and hank and wu and forces Renard to continue to cover up thier cases. Nick returns to work with a hero’s welcome while all Renard can do is look on helpless and run to his little girl to try and get her to help against Nick.

RE: What I would like to have seen at the END - brandon - 12-03-2017

1×17:
1) Catherine said on Renard.
2) Adalind.

(12-03-2017, 06:22 PM)Henry of green Wrote: She’s says to her Mother in 1x17 I didn’t do it for us, meaning the debts , I did it for then looks at Renard she mad it clear she was doing it for Renard. It’s clear canon she was doing it for Renards affections. I consider Renard as Nicks lackey as he has done more favors for Nick than Nicks done for him. Nick manipulated Renard into giving up the Mayors office in season 6 and destroyed Renards political ambitions he forced Renard to go along with the cover up he made up.

Maybe I missed it, but I didn't see anything in the script for 1x17 where Adalind says to her mother, "I didn't do it for us" When did that happen?

Adalinds exact words to her mother are I wasn’t doing it for us I was doing it Renard walks into the room at that exact time and she looks at him and she says you . I will post the script below if you want proof. I actually went back and watched the scene she actually tells Renard she did it for him. I actually didn’t realize myself until I rewatched the scene she says out loud to Renard I did it for you.

I have never once considered Adalind dumb as you know she is my favorite character but I don’t lie to protect her when she’s has done wrong and in season 1 she was very dumb at times, very smart people can be dumb in other ways Adalind is one of them. Renard is the one who said Nick is to smart for Adalind after she fails in 1x17. The only reason Renard may be smarter than Adalind is beacuse he was born into wealth and went to the finest schools and is an old man compared to Adalind.

Nick has too much evidence on Renard for Renard to ever fire Nick again, Renards Nicks bitch by mid season 6.
Below is script link
https://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=grimm&episode=s01e17

(12-03-2017, 06:17 PM)Robyn Wrote: Nick didn’t actually do anything for Renard, but he was never asked to do anything other than maintain their alliance. Back before the Royals devoted all their resources to finding the super baby, they were focused on the keys. Renard was determined to prevent that and planned to eventually take them down. Which is why he joined the Resistance and needed a Grimm in his back pocket.

If Renard was keeping Nick in his back pocket, isn't he viewing Nick as a lackey?

(12-03-2017, 06:44 PM)Henry of green Wrote: Adalinds exact words to her mother are I wasn’t doing it for us I was doing it Renard walks into the room at that exact time and she looks at him and she says you . I will post the script below if you want proof. I actually went back and watched the scene she actually tells Renard she did it for him. I actually didn’t realize myself until I rewatched the scene she says out load to Renard I did it for you.

I have never once considered Adalind dumb as you know she is my favorite character but I don’t lie to protect her when she’s has done wrong and in season 1 she was very dumb at times, very smart people can be dumb in other ways Adalind is one of them. Renard is the one who said Nick is to smart for Adalind after she fails in 1x17. The only reason Renard may be smarter than Adalind is beacuse he was born into wealth and went to the finest schools and is an old man compared to Adalind.

Nick has too much evidence on Renard for Renard to ever fire Nick again, Renards Nicks bitch by mid season 6.
Below is script link
https://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=grimm&episode=s01e17

All right, I agree. Adalind was Renard's lackey. However, Nick was also Renard's lackey.

RE: What I would like to have seen at the END - rpmaluki - 12-03-2017

By definition, a lackey is a servant, a footman and Nick was never that. he worked for the state and Renard intended to exploit Nick's Grimm but that never materialized. Nick was an ally at the least and an ace in Renard's pocket against his family at the most. Nick was never subservient towards Renard. In reality, Renard did far more for Nick in keeping him in Portland by hiding the fact that that Nick was a Grimm than the other way round. Renard never truly cashed in on Nick's Grimm or behavior to ever have him under his thumb and force him to do his will as he did with Catherine and Adalind, not even after Nick's zombification that ended up with a dead man. Unlike when Nick got a hold of Renard's computer, he didn't hesitate to force Renard into his place as nothing more than a police Captain with no real power not just over him but over Hank and Wu by extension. They all did their jobs and that was it, anything outside of that Nick was a free agent. He's always been w free agent but this time, Renard isn't someone he could rely/trust on but rather someone to look down on.

RE: What I would like to have seen at the END - FaceInTheCrowd - 12-03-2017

Renard wanted Nick to be his lackey. The closest he ever got was an occasional co-conspirator.