Grimm Forum
Future Speculations - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Future Speculations (/Thread-Future-Speculations)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Future Speculations - syscrash - 03-31-2017

We know Diana and Kelly continue the Grimm legacy. That means Nick continues to fight on as a Grimm. Because they say they are calling in the triplets. It makes it sound like they have created a version of HW. To take on evil wesen organizations. They did have the wesen database on the screen in the trailer.

Considering BC was about putting wesen in powerful positions. Even removing the BC organization would not eliminate the corruption that could be perpetrated from these positions. And organization would be needed. Something not part of the police department.

What we don't know or where given any clue to is what happened to the adults. The show went to great lengths to make what comes next completely ambiguous.

Adalind no longer has the ring. Diana has moved beyond forcing Adalind and Sean together. But also Sean has made amends to Adalind. Opening up the way for that relationship to be possible. You also have Eve insisting on being independent. There is also an argument to be made that Adalind would do the same.

Remember Nick and Diana know about the alternate reality. Why only them? Maybe because they are the only two that did not die.

My take on what I saw in the death scenes. Nick had a more emotional reaction to Eve dying then he had with Adalind. He actually held Eve and tried to revive her.

True in the reset he kissed Adalind and hugged Eve. But you still get the feeling that there is a deeper connection between Nick and Eve. Just like you get this feeling there is this connection between Adalind and Sean. If not for the underlying problems in their past. The relationships would be Nick and Eve. Sean and Adalind.

RE: Future Speculations - MarylikesGrimm - 04-01-2017

(03-31-2017, 11:29 PM)syscrash Wrote: We know Diana and Kelly continue the Grimm legacy. That means Nick continues to fight on as a Grimm. Because they say they are calling in the triplets. It makes it sound like they have created a version of HW. To take on evil wesen organizations. They did have the wesen database on the screen in the trailer.

Considering BC was about putting wesen in powerful positions. Even removing the BC organization would not eliminate the corruption that could be perpetrated from these positions. And organization would be needed. Something not part of the police department.

What we don't know or where given any clue to is what happened to the adults. The show went to great lengths to make what comes next completely ambiguous.

Adalind no longer has the ring. Diana has moved beyond forcing Adalind and Sean together. But also Sean has made amends to Adalind. Opening up the way for that relationship to be possible. You also have Eve insisting on being independent. There is also an argument to be made that Adalind would do the same.

Remember Nick and Diana know about the alternate reality. Why only them? Maybe because they are the only two that did not die.

My take on what I saw in the death scenes. Nick had a more emotional reaction to Eve dying then he had with Adalind. He actually held Eve and tried to revive her.

True in the reset he kissed Adalind and hugged Eve. But you still get the feeling that there is a deeper connection between Nick and Eve. Just like you get this feeling there is this connection between Adalind and Sean. If not for the underlying problems in their past. The relationships would be Nick and Eve. Sean and Adalind.

I glad that Sean and Adalind are no longer enemies and can be good co-parents but I did get any deep connection.

When Nick was with dead Adalind he still had to worry about the children who were near by and in danger so I did not get a deeper connection with Eve than Adalind just a different one. Nick remember to remove the ring from Adalind giving her the right choose who she wants freely.

RE: Future Speculations - syscrash - 04-01-2017

In shows as in life. Emotional reaction defies logical response. The death of a loved on brings on the biggest true emotional response their is. A response that would ignore all other danger or concerns. Using the kids as a rationalization for why Nick help Eve but not Adalind would not hold up in a show or in life. Especially when Nick was willing to hold Monroe's hand while he died.

But then I wonder why Sean got an emotional death scene. Monroe and Rosalee got a really emotional couples death scene. From dying the same way to the last thing they saw was looking into each other eyes. The gave Eve dying in Nick arms. Yet for Adalind her death had as much emotion as Hank and Wu. I wonder if death scenes depend on an actors billing on a show. Adalind , Hank, and Wu where not hired on as regulars. The others are. I notice Monroe scene was more intense the rosalee. Nick held Monroe hand not Rosalee. Monroe died last. Monroe was hired on as a regular and Rosalee was not.

Here is the other thing about how Nick reacts to Eve compared to how he reacts to Adalind dying. Two time we have seen Nick holding Juliette / Eve dying body. Both times Nick cried for her while holding her in his arms. With Adalind he went over to her listened to her last words. He looked devastated. .But he did not hold her or cry for her.

RE: Future Speculations - Nicholas White - 04-01-2017

(04-01-2017, 12:35 AM)syscrash Wrote: In shows as in life. Emotional reaction defies logical response. The death of a loved on brings on the biggest true emotional response their is. A response that would ignore all other danger or concerns. Using the kids as a rationalization for why Nick help Eve but not Adalind would not hold up in a show or in life. Especially when Nick was willing to hold Monroe's hand while he died.

But then I wonder why Sean got an emotional death scene. Monroe and Rosalee got a really emotional couples death scene. From dying the same way to the last thing they saw was looking into each other eyes. The gave Eve dying in Nick arms. Yet for Adalind her death had as much emotion as Hank and Wu. I wonder if death scenes depend on an actors billing on a show. Adalind , Hank, and Wu where not hired on as regulars. The others are. I notice Monroe scene was more intense the rosalee. Nick held Monroe hand not Rosalee. Monroe died last. Monroe was hired on as a regular and Rosalee was not.

Here is the other thing about how Nick reacts to Eve compared to how he reacts to Adalind dying. Two time we have seen Nick holding Juliette / Eve dying body. Both times Nick cried for her while holding her in his arms. With Adalind he went over to her listened to her last words. He looked devastated. .But he did not hold her or cry for her.

Adalind, Hank and Wu are billed as regulars. Have been since season 1 for Hank and season 2 for Adalind.

In the end it was Nadalind and not Nick x Juliette. Also when Nick was talking to the Zestorer about getting stuff back he said he wants Adalind back. Didn't say anything about wanting anyone else back. Meaning of all the dead characters Adalind was the 1 he wanted back the most.

RE: Future Speculations - izzy - 04-01-2017

(04-01-2017, 03:58 AM)Nicholas White Wrote: In the end it was Nadalind and not Nick x Juliette. Also when Nick was talking to the Zestorer about getting stuff back he said he wants Adalind back. Didn't say anything about wanting anyone else back. Meaning of all the dead characters Adalind was the 1 he wanted back the most.

Well let's face it, she has quite the rack.

RE: Future Speculations - Kathryn Wooten - 04-01-2017

I see myself that Sean became mayor, Hank became Capt of the station...Wu moved up in rank found a comparible girl friend Nick and the rest are on a special task force..Adalind and Nick do get married where HANK, WU , BUD AND SEAN are best men..Rosalee, Trubel and Diana are maids of honor..Monroe gives the bride away and the triplets are the flower pedal throwers and one is carrying the ring....who catches the garder belt would be Sean and who catches the bouquet Trubel and she says Yeh right lol

RE: Future Speculations - brandon - 04-01-2017

That was healthy-psychologically-Juliette short his relationship with Nick ,to continue thinking about the past, how he could have saved it?.It's better to look to the future.Ariel's father was like that because he could not save his wife and left his daughter aside

RE: Future Speculations - Circe27 - 04-01-2017

Sean and Adalind are no longer enemies but no romantic relationship. I didn't see any type of romantic feelings/possibility from either of them. Nick was in shock by Adalind's death, he kept blinking like he couldn't believe what he was seeing, and it was right before Monroe's death which got the biggest reaction. He specifically said he wanted Adalind and the kids back by name, went to her first, and took off the ring. He couldn't keep his hands off Adalind after coming out of the mirror, plus the writer says they are still together 20 years later. I think Nick and Adalind were endgame and finale showed it.

I hope Nick and Adalind move out of the fome and Adalind still has her job. Renard is still captain and things are still tense between him and Nick. I'm guessing Diana's rapid growth slows down. Hank, Nick, and Wu still work at PDP. Wu sees holly again and they fall in love. Monrosalee have the kids, Adalind and eve help out with the spice shop during that time. Eve finds a new career. Nick and Adalind get married and have another kid or 2'

RE: Future Speculations - rpmaluki - 04-01-2017

(04-01-2017, 03:58 AM)Nicholas White Wrote:
(04-01-2017, 12:35 AM)syscrash Wrote: In shows as in life. Emotional reaction defies logical response. The death of a loved on brings on the biggest true emotional response their is. A response that would ignore all other danger or concerns. Using the kids as a rationalization for why Nick help Eve but not Adalind would not hold up in a show or in life. Especially when Nick was willing to hold Monroe's hand while he died.

Adalind, Hank and Wu are billed as regulars. Have been since season 1 for Hank and season 2 for Adalind.

In the end it was Nadalind and not Nick x Juliette. Also when Nick was talking to the Zestorer about getting stuff back he said he wants Adalind back. Didn't say anything about wanting anyone else back. Meaning of all the dead characters Adalind was the 1 he wanted back the most.
Nick's reaction to each death was different, probably for thematic purposes. There's the grief and anger at not being able to bring back Hank, Wu and Eve. Shock at Adalind dying in front of him, the anguish of losing his best friend Monroe. They couldn't have him read the same with all the characters without it seeming redundant (there was a lot of deaths that Nick had to witness in this episode). I don't think Nick thinks less of Adalind just because he wasn't overtly dramatic. I realised long ago Nick's relationship with Adalind was always going to be different. They've never followed the girl meets boy trope. They are more enemies to lovers kind of romance and even that's not traditional in its execution. I don't doubt how much he loves/wants Adalind.

If I am looking for traditional, trope-y romance on Grimm, I have always looked to Monroe and Rosalee (not Nick and either of his girlfriends, although I prefer Adalind purely because they understand one another so much better than Nick and juliette ever did) who've had no hiccups or chaos thrown their way constantly and got to experience an almost perfectly stress free saccharine sweet romance because they are secondary characters whose love life didn't drive the story, as confirmed by Silas in one particular interview.

RE: Future Speculations - syscrash - 04-01-2017

No where did it way they where together 20 years later. The only thing we know is Diana, Kelly and the Triplets are fighting wesen. Along with who ever Diana refers to as mom and dad.

Nick and Adalind could still be together. while Sean and Adalind work together. I pointed out in another thread. Nick is not a boss Adalind would need someone who is a boss to work for them. Sean is differently a boss.

I also point out it is not likely Diana would refer to Nick as dad. Especially seeing as how active Sean was making sure he was in her life. She would always be dad to her. she called Sean her daddy in the show no reason why she would stop.