Grimm Forum
Where the wild things were -are they talking about Nick? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+---- Forum: Season 6 Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6-Spoilers)
+---- Thread: Where the wild things were -are they talking about Nick? (/Thread-Where-the-wild-things-were-are-they-talking-about-Nick)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Where the wild things were -are they talking about Nick? - Kathryn Wooten - 03-10-2017

Well did we did not see that coming .The up coming promo of episode 11 Where the wild things were

Nick pulling and wanting Eve/Julieette into a kiss....Looks like this is not going to end well with Adalind/Nick fans

RE: Where the wild things were -are they talking about Nick? - Kwu9888 - 03-10-2017

(03-10-2017, 07:16 PM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: Well did we did not see that coming .The up coming promo of episode 11 Where the wild things were

Nick pulling and wanting Eve/Julieette into a kiss....Looks like this is not going to end well with Adalind/Nick fans

That was Adalind he was kissing not Juliette/Eve at least from what I saw she was for sure blonde

RE: Where the wild things were -are they talking about Nick? - Kathryn Wooten - 03-10-2017

(03-10-2017, 07:24 PM)Kwu9888 Wrote:
(03-10-2017, 07:16 PM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: Well did we did not see that coming .The up coming promo of episode 11 Where the wild things were

That was Adalind he was kissing not Juliette/Eve at least from what I saw she was for sure blonde
the women he kiss is on the opposite side of the mirror ..there was snow on the ground....It look like Juliette o me...I guess we have to wait for the tv dpoilers to post the promo to be sure

RE: Where the wild things were -are they talking about Nick? - brandon - 03-10-2017

I see too. It is remember of Nick and Juliette.other-

RE: Where the wild things were -are they talking about Nick? - WispyWillow - 03-10-2017

(03-10-2017, 07:30 PM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote:
(03-10-2017, 07:24 PM)Kwu9888 Wrote:

the women he kiss is on the opposite side of the mirror ..there was snow on the ground....It look like Juliette o me...I guess we have to wait for the tv dpoilers to post the promo to be sure

https://twitter.com/iZGrimmsters/status/840387021340332032

RE: Where the wild things were -are they talking about Nick? - FaceInTheCrowd - 03-10-2017

The Nick/Juliette kiss was a flashback in their old house. Then there's a Nick/Adalind kiss that's out in the fog and probably new.

There's also Eve telling Nick yet again that she's not Juliette anymore.

RE: Where the wild things were -are they talking about Nick? - Kathryn Wooten - 03-10-2017

thanks for the update...I am guessing he makes it out of there in one piece and confess his love to Adalind...but I think that is what we all will get (no happy endings
)but at least Adalind and Nick fans will know for sure.....that will give them comfort
when Nick dies...

RE: Where the wild things were -are they talking about Nick? - rpmaluki - 03-10-2017

If he's ever going to tell Adalind he loves her, it should be before or after that kiss. I want him to say it, he should have said it long ago now but I guess the writers were waiting for dramatic effect, kind of like when she first told him she loved him. I just don't know whether this is before he goes through the portal or out of it, following after Eve. They look like they are in the woods, maybe outside of that cabin from season one so this kiss could be from the last episode.

It was nice to hear Eve say she doesn't need saving. Nick and his guilt trying to play the hero as always. He needs to learn to stay in his corner sometimes. I liked that better than her saying she wasn't Juliette (which I'm grateful for since I like Juliette WAY WAY WAY less than I like Eve, and I don't particularly like Eve).

RE: Where the wild things were -are they talking about Nick? - Zauberbiest - 03-11-2017

I'm much more interested why Eve is now a Half-Hexenbiest (a stone-looking one to be at that.)

[Image: FLp6yAI.gif]

Here is the promo in case you need a better look @ 0:24

RE: Where the wild things were -are they talking about Nick? - Kathryn Wooten - 03-11-2017

slowing it down..Nick is back in the real world when he tries to go against something with a axe......but this part is probably a scene in episode 12 not next episode Where the wild ones were.
And was that Trubel running down the alley...if so her hair is to long to be her, but I can not see why this women is in the scene...another part seems something is at the precinct with Hank... he looked horrified now makes you wonder if he is in an empty station , when he sees what is scaring him??

I can only assume that many of Portland is going to learn about he Wesen world the hard way except fr the 1st part with Eve and Nick most of the promo are from scenes from the last 2 episodes