Grimm Forum
6x10 Spoilers Screenspy - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+--- Thread: 6x10 Spoilers Screenspy (/Thread-6x10-Spoilers-Screenspy)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: 6x10 Spoilers Screenspy - syscrash - 03-08-2017

Quote:Adalind knows where the cloth came from. They talked about it when Diana started seeing the symbols. Just because we don't get a big Screen with Nick explaining everything to Adalind doesn't mean she doesn't know. Adalind clearly knows what is going on.
The show made a point to not let Adalind know any of this is connected to the keys and Germany. She knows the symbols and connected to the cloth. She has not even asked about the origin of the cloth. Even when Eve asked about how they held her they hesitated to tell her but eventually did.

Quote:I don't understand why people think Adalind should be running around with her head in her pants scared and worrying. So far nothing indicates Diana is connected to the mirror monster. Diana knew about the other side the same way she sensed Eve in the tunnels or that people were killed at the loft. Diana knows just as much about the other side as the Russian lady knows about the symbols which is nothing of value. There has been no definitive connection between Diana and this prophecy stuff.

Diana can see more of the cloth then anyone else. We know the symbols are connected to the underworld from the death grip. Like Eve was obsessed with drawing them on the walls. Diana is obsessed with drawing them on her pad. Sure she can sense the unseen. With the statement about the mirror she stated a point of knowledge. She may not know the meaning but she has to be connected to sense it. Just like she had to be near Eve , Rosalee and the room to sense what she told them.

We already know she will be a target so her having a dangerous connection is not speculation. Their is a difference in being able to sense what is hidden. It is another to know about the existence of something none tangible.

RE: 6x10 Spoilers Screenspy - Purity - 03-09-2017

The Big-Bad and the Powerful Staff.
Not sure how many have seen this but just in case.
CLICK HERE TO SEE FRAME

RE: 6x10 Spoilers Screenspy - Nicholas White - 03-09-2017

(03-08-2017, 06:36 PM)Robyn Wrote: The only scene I recall is Rosalee telling Adalind they were trying to read an 'ancient cloth'. The cloth was wrapped around the stick. So unless Adalind was made aware of the stick off screen, she does not know how the others came into possession of the cloth.

I don't need a drawn out scene of Nick & Adalind discussing every minute detail, but Nick/Adalind having some discussion about her daughter isn't expecting too much. I'll ask again - would this be considered okay if the situation was Adalind and Renard discussing Kelly's possible connection and leaving Nick out of the loop?

Quote:They all know Diana can see the symbols and read the cloth. Nick and Eve talked about Nick's mom talking about Diana's destiny. Adalind is in denial about Diana connection.

I agree Adalind is in denial - about much more than Diana's connection to whatever's coming - but this is what I'm referring to: "Nick and Eve talked about Nick's mom talking about Diana's destiny." Diana is not Nick and Juliette's child, nor is she a 'thing' for them to deliberate possible outcomes.

How stupid is Adalind going to be portrayed, if she's going to stand back and let other make decisions about her child. The gang went that route once before, and total chaos followed.

(03-08-2017, 06:42 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(03-08-2017, 06:18 PM)Nicholas White Wrote: Adalind knows where the cloth came from. They talked about it when Diana started seeing the symbols. Just because we don't get a big Screen with Nick explaining everything to Adalind doesn't mean she doesn't know. Adalind clearly knows what is going on.

Adalind knows it is an old cloth with writing on it. No evidence she knows it is from Germany or came with a stick.

[Eve applies the mixture to the stick cloth]
Adalind: Maybe it's not enough?
Rosalee: Wait, something's happening.
[The section of the cloth with the mixture sizzles and disintegrates]
Rosalee: [She sighs] Okay, clearly not ammonia-based.
Diana: [She and Monroe walk down the stairs] Mommy, I thought we were going to go.
Adalind: We are. Just one second.
Monroe: Not that we wouldn't be happy to have you a little longer.
Diana: What are you doing?
Adalind: I'm just trying to help Rosalee and Eve see something.
Diana: See something where?
Trubel: On this really old piece of cloth.
Rosalee: It has some writing on it, and we're having a tough time seeing it.
Diana: Can I try? [She steps up on a stool]
Adalind: Oh, honey, it's really old. And we should get going.
Diana: [She woges her eyes] I can see it.
Eve: What can you see?
Diana: Lots of stuff.
[Everyone looks around at each other as Diana stares at the cloth]
Adalind: Can you tell us what you see?
Diana: Little pictures and some strange writing.
Rosalee: How many little pictures?
Diana: All over it.
Eve: You can see more than just what's here?
Diana: Uh-huh.
[Nick comes down the stairs]
Monroe: Nick. Are you okay?
Nick: Yeah. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't being followed.
[Diana retracts her eyes]
Trubel: Nick, Diana can see something on the cloth.
Nick: What?
Adalind: Strange drawings and pictures.
Diana: You're the one my mom wanted me to talk to.
Nick: Thank you for helping us.
Diana: You're Kelly's daddy.
Nick: I am, and you're his sister.
Diana: I like him. He doesn't talk much.
Nick: Can you draw what you're seeing?
Diana: Sure. [She woges her eyes]
[Trubel's phone rings]
Monroe: Here. [He hands Diana a pen as Rosalee hands her a piece of paper]
Trubel: It's HW.
Rosalee: In Portland?
Trubel: Not anymore. [She steps aside and answers] I'm here. No, this isn't a good time for me to... When? Yeah, I understand that. It's just- Okay, okay. [She hangs up] Nick, I'm leaving Portland in four hours.
Nick: Where?
Trubel: I'll know when I get there.
Eve: What about me?
Trubel: Didn't say anything about you. Just Grimms. [To Nick] They want you to come with me.
Monroe: I'm sorry, you guys, but you got to look at this. [Looking at what Diana drew] It's like some kind of weird symbol-filled equation-esque, kind of hieroglyphic-y, astrological cornucopia of-of-of something I've run out of words for.
Rosalee: I've never seen anything like this.
Eve: Me neither.
Nick: Check it out on the computer.
[Rosalee starts searching on her laptop]

All the transcripts shows is that Adalind is aware of the cloth. It doesn't disprove anything. Nothing in this transcript suggest she doesn't know about the cloth.

Also I will say this again. To this point there has been no connection to Diana and what going on. The only reason you know there is some connection is because of the spoilers you have seen. The Russian lady has no evidence to support that Diana is connected to this either. She doesn't even know what it is. Diana seeing what is on the cloth isn't out of the ordinary as the writing wasn't invisible just hard to see thanks to centuries of wear and tear. Diana being able to see that given her abilities isn't even remotely shocking.

No one inuniverse or on this forum has any concrete evidence Diana is connected to all of this(Besides spoilers). The only thing being thrown around is wild speculation and assumptions. Diana hasn't seen any symbols other than what is on the cloth, The Mirror monster hasn't came after her and she isn't having any ill effects concerning this issue. Why would Adalind think Diana is connected to all of this?

As far as Kelly statement it was in reference to how powerful Diana is. Last time I checked Kelly wasn't psychic. So she wasn't saying it as if it were a prophecy but rather saying it as Diana is extremely powerful and with power comes the ability to change the world.

RE: 6x10 Spoilers Screenspy - Purity - 03-09-2017

(03-09-2017, 03:40 AM)Nicholas White Wrote: All the transcripts shows is that Adalind is aware of the cloth. It doesn't disprove anything. Nothing in this transcript suggest she doesn't know about the cloth.

Also I will say this again. To this point there has been no connection to Diana and what going on. The only reason you know there is some connection is because of the spoilers you have seen. The Russian lady has no evidence to support that Diana is connected to this either. She doesn't even know what it is. Diana seeing what is on the cloth isn't out of the ordinary as the writing wasn't invisible just hard to see thanks to centuries of wear and tear. Diana being able to see that given her abilities isn't even remotely shocking.

No one inuniverse or on this forum has any concrete evidence Diana is connected to all of this(Besides spoilers). The only thing being thrown around is wild speculation and assumptions. Diana hasn't seen any symbols other than what is on the cloth, The Mirror monster hasn't came after her and she isn't having any ill effects concerning this issue. Why would Adalind think Diana is connected to all of this?

As far as Kelly statement it was in reference to how powerful Diana is. Last time I checked Kelly wasn't psychic. So she wasn't saying it as if it were a prophecy but rather saying it as Diana is extremely powerful and with power comes the ability to change the world.

You are right, there has been no evidence yet on how Diana is connected to the Big-Bad, and with recent spoilers, we do not know how baby Kelly has become part of the prophecy and also why he too is connected. To sum it, we do not know how both children Diana and Kelly are connected but now we cannot deny they are connected.
What is clear though is those symbols are not just only marked on the cloth but on the stone walls of the other realm and seems the symbols are on the walls of the door way to both worlds.
The what, why and when reasons are still unclear.

[Image: 567.png]

RE: 6x10 Spoilers Screenspy - MarylikesGrimm - 03-09-2017

(03-09-2017, 03:40 AM)Nicholas White Wrote: All the transcripts shows is that Adalind is aware of the cloth. It doesn't disprove anything. Nothing in this transcript suggest she doesn't know about the cloth.

Summary:
Adalind has never seen the cloth before so they have to explain everything to Adalind about the writing on it and what it says and Adalind wants to leave with her daughter rather than help once her daughter is ready to leave which tells me she does not know the significance of it. Nick had asked scooby gang to hide the stick and not the cloth. Nick told Adalind that they got nothing from Germany.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Adalind asks what they are trying to do with the cloth and Rosalee tells her, "It's an ancient cloth that has some writing on it, and we're trying to read it."

Adalind, Rosalee, Eve and Trubel in the basement.
Rosalee: We used a spectral imaging machine, but we can only make out a few letters.
Trubel: Yeah, one of the words is "miracle," and the other is, like, "dangerous" or "perilous."
Adalind: What are you using?

Diana: [She and Monroe walk down the stairs] Mommy, I thought we were going to go.
Adalind: We are. Just one second.

Diana: What are you doing?
Adalind: I'm just trying to help Rosalee and Eve see something.
Diana: See something where?
Trubel: On this really old piece of cloth.
Rosalee: It has some writing on it, and we're having a tough time seeing it.
Diana: Can I try? [She steps up on a stool]

RE: 6x10 Spoilers Screenspy - syscrash - 03-09-2017

Quote:All the transcripts shows is that Adalind is aware of the cloth. It doesn't disprove anything. Nothing in this transcript suggest she doesn't know about the cloth.
You are saying because it did not say she did not know where the cloth came from then she must know about the stick and what happened in Germany. By that logic then they all know the Juliette sleep with Sean. and Adalind signed the contract. See how ridicules trying to prove a negative is.

But then you say "has any concrete evidence Diana is connected to all of this(Besides spoilers)". Because something has not been seen in the show but is in the spoilers does not make it speculation. Sure using spoilers you can not argue a characters actions. just like you can't use what other characters know to argue a character actions. But to rationalize speculations is the purpose of spoilers.

Diana is the only one that has seen all the symbols. Eve only saw three of the symbols. Two Grimm's could not see them. Two hexenbiest could not see them. When the symbols are seen they glow. That is more then them being printed on the cloth. The other thing Diana can not stop drawing the symbols. The obsession alone should be a concern for Adalind. It sure was for Sean. Add to that Diana has the same obsession with drawing the symbols as Eve had drawing them on the wall.

Until they all saw Diana move things Kelly had not seen Diana do anything. So how could see have been referring to Diana's powers when she had not even seen Diana use her powers. We have no idea how Kelly knew, but being able to change the world and being able to move things do not have anything to do with each other.

RE: 6x10 Spoilers Screenspy - Robyn - 03-09-2017

Quote:All the transcripts shows is that Adalind is aware of the cloth. It doesn't disprove anything. Nothing in this transcript suggest she doesn't know about the cloth.

The transcript of the spice shop scene establishes that Adalind knows about a cloth that happens to be ancient and has drawings on it that everyone is interested in and concerned about - the scene does not establish that Adalind knows about the cloth that was wrapped around the stick. Nothing on the show has even hinted, much less confirmed, that Adalind knows the stick even exists.

That doesn’t mean a future episode won’t simply portray Adalind as knowing about everything that’s going on, which requires assuming that Nick or whoever filled her in off screen.

As for Diana’s connection - an episode synopsis states that something evil is after Diana. We can assume it’s connected to the series finale big bad or a WoW big bad.