Grimm Forum
Uncomfortable Truths are Exposed in “The Son Also Rises” - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+---- Forum: Season 6 Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6-Spoilers)
+---- Thread: Uncomfortable Truths are Exposed in “The Son Also Rises” (/Thread-Uncomfortable-Truths-are-Exposed-in-%E2%80%9CThe-Son-Also-Rises%E2%80%9D)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Uncomfortable Truths are Exposed in “The Son Also Rises” - Kathryn Wooten - 02-23-2017

(02-23-2017, 05:40 AM)irukandji Wrote: Actually, Juliette left the royals. I theorize that Adalind would have remained with them, if she could have gotten Viktor to accept Kelly as his own.

Remember....the reason she could not pass Diana off as Viktor..because Eric told her that Viktor was sterile...so if he knew that, than Viktor could not get away of passing Kelly as his..because the family knew he could not have kids.

RE: Uncomfortable Truths are Exposed in “The Son Also Rises” - irukandji - 02-23-2017

(02-23-2017, 05:55 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote:
(02-23-2017, 05:40 AM)irukandji Wrote: Actually, Juliette left the royals. I theorize that Adalind would have remained with them, if she could have gotten Viktor to accept Kelly as his own.

Remember....the reason she could not pass Diana off as Viktor..because Eric told her that Viktor was sterile...so if he knew that, than Viktor could not get away of passing Kelly as his..because the family knew he could not have kids.

But from what I recall, Adalind was looking for Viktor and was going to try and pass Kelly off as his. Had things worked out for her, she would have remained with the royals. She never would have gone to Nick.

RE: Uncomfortable Truths are Exposed in “The Son Also Rises” - MarylikesGrimm - 02-23-2017

(02-23-2017, 05:40 AM)irukandji Wrote: Actually, Juliette left the royals.

Do you think Viktor asked Juliette not to go on the helicopter so they would not have to kill her along with the king? Juliette also might have sensed the danger too.

RE: Uncomfortable Truths are Exposed in “The Son Also Rises” - rpmaluki - 02-23-2017

(02-23-2017, 05:30 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(02-23-2017, 02:47 AM)rpmaluki Wrote: With that kind of reasoning, you may as well blame everyone on the show because their actions had a domino effect on what happened that night. However, culpability still lies heavily with Kenneth and Juliette.

Why would Juliette's actions with regard to the royals be any different than Adalind's? There is no doubt in my mind that Juliette and the royals made a contract: Her help obtaining Diana in exchange for money and a way to escape.

I can't tell you the number of times I have read where Adalind was dumbed down and called a pawn simply because posters wanted to get her off the hook. She was working for Sean so it's really not her fault. It wasn't intentional. It was Sean's call.
So are we blaming Adalind for the death of Juliette's neighbours because that's what i meant by Juliette and Kenneth being culpable?

RE: Uncomfortable Truths are Exposed in “The Son Also Rises” - MarylikesGrimm - 02-23-2017

(02-23-2017, 05:59 AM)irukandji Wrote:

But from what I recall, Adalind was looking for Viktor and was going to try and pass Kelly off as his. Had things worked out for her, she would have remained with the royals. She never would have gone to Nick.

Adalind never thought she could pass baby Kelly as a royal. In fact she talked about that with the Stefania Vaduva Popescu who tested her during Diana's pregnancy for royal blood. Adalind was looking for a short gap solution so she had time to find a way to leave the royals who she knew had wanted to her kill her.

RE: Uncomfortable Truths are Exposed in “The Son Also Rises” - irukandji - 02-23-2017

(02-23-2017, 06:02 AM)rpmaluki Wrote:
(02-23-2017, 05:30 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(02-23-2017, 02:47 AM)rpmaluki Wrote: With that kind of reasoning, you may as well blame everyone on the show because their actions had a domino effect on what happened that night. However, culpability still lies heavily with Kenneth and Juliette.

Why would Juliette's actions with regard to the royals be any different than Adalind's? There is no doubt in my mind that Juliette and the royals made a contract: Her help obtaining Diana in exchange for money and a way to escape.

I can't tell you the number of times I have read where Adalind was dumbed down and called a pawn simply because posters wanted to get her off the hook. She was working for Sean so it's really not her fault. It wasn't intentional. It was Sean's call.
So are we blaming Adalind for the death of Juliette's neighbours because that's what i meant by Juliette and Kenneth being culpable?

I think you will blame whoever you want, just as any of us do. I was simply making a comparison.

RE: Uncomfortable Truths are Exposed in “The Son Also Rises” - Grimmbiest11 - 02-23-2017

No one has ever asked this here, not that I remember anyway. Why did Juliette try to kill Nick? At first she was remorseful about what had happened and begged for death when Nick was strangling her then the next thing she was about to kill Nick when he called it quits with her. Was it because she couldn't take rejection? Thing is, someone can still dump you regardless of you bending backwards for them, I'm sure as an adult Juliette knew this.

(02-23-2017, 06:21 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:

Adalind never thought she could pass baby Kelly as a royal. In fact she talked about that with the Stefania Vaduva Popescu who tested her during Diana's pregnancy for royal blood. Adalind was looking for a short gap solution so she had time to find a way to leave the royals who she knew had wanted to her kill her.

I can't say what she thought or didn't think. What I can say is she was trying to pass her pregnancy off as a royal one.

(02-23-2017, 06:26 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(02-23-2017, 06:21 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:

I can't say what she thought or didn't think. What I can say is she was trying to pass her pregnancy off as a royal one.

Adalind knew she could not pass baby Kelly as a royal.

Adalind Schade.
Your family has deep roots here, Adalind Schade. I am Stefania Vaduva Popescu, and our roots run even deeper. I'm honored to meet you. Let us talk. Welcome to my home! These are my sons... Dragomir, Lucian. Nice to meet you. They don't speak English very well. To establish the true value of a child, one must establish the bloodline.
We understand. Mm. I can tell you that. Yes. You can say anything.
But there is only one way to be sure.
And what is that? Blood of the child.
What are you doing? No! Stop! [Whimpering]
Standard procedure. Which, unfortunately, you have to be awake for. No, no, no!
Good news. She didn't lie. Now we don't have to kill her. The blood is royal.
I told you that before.
Yes, but the word of a hexenbiest... even a former one... is cheap. Blood is strong.

Read more at: http://transcripts.foreverdreaming.org/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=14649

RE: Uncomfortable Truths are Exposed in “The Son Also Rises” - brandon - 02-23-2017

She had not returned to Austria. Could not pass on Kelly as a "child real",could not trust Ken seeing that he was not paying attention. Ken not is Víctor. As well as mother who no longer had the other son. The only option was "the GRIMM".