Grimm Forum
So Diana doesn't know Juliette betrayed Kelly. - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: So Diana doesn't know Juliette betrayed Kelly. (/Thread-So-Diana-doesn-t-know-Juliette-betrayed-Kelly)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: So Diana doesn't know Juliette betrayed Kelly. - Hell Rell - 09-11-2018

(09-11-2018, 04:11 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(09-10-2018, 01:34 PM)Hell Rell Wrote: As for who was mentioned in the epilogue, not even Monroe and Rosalee were mentioned and it's well-known they were fan-favorites. They were the last ones to die for a reason. I highly doubt Renard would be mentioned over them.

No one was mentioned with any specificity, other than Adalind. But why would you think that Renard couldn't be a person to come along on this expedition? He was the one who put Nick on the wesen task force to begin with. In my opinion, it's more preposterous that Adalind would even be included on any of this to begin with. No one has questioned why she'd be along. Yet everyone has issues with Renard, who knew about the problem well before Nick ever put his grimm toe into the precinct.

I agree with you about Adalind coming along 20 years later. She didn't do that in the current timeline but that changed in the epilogue.

Therefore, Diana calling Nick Dad shouldn't be seen as baffling. There were several things that changed in those 2 decades and these are two of them.

The one about Renard coming along is harder to believe. If what you say is true, Adalind, Renard, Diana, Kelly, and the triplets are going on the hunt. That means Nick, Monroe, and Rosalee aren't and they essentially passed the torch to everyone else. You referred to them as Nick's thugs yet Nick is nowhere to be found.

The epilogue was just letting us know who was coming. We wouldn't have known Nick was coming had Diana not mentioned him. It makes sense that it was Nick she was referring to because the show was about Nick and now his legacy which she became a part of as an adult. The triplets didn't even get names because the writers didn't see that as important as the rest of the info being relayed.

RE: So Diana doesn't know Juliette betrayed Kelly. - irukandji - 09-11-2018

(09-11-2018, 08:50 AM)Hell Rell Wrote: The one about Renard coming along is harder to believe. If what you say is true, Adalind, Renard, Diana, Kelly, and the triplets are going on the hunt. That means Nick, Monroe, and Rosalee aren't and they essentially passed the torch to everyone else. You referred to them as Nick's thugs yet Nick is nowhere to be found.

The whole scene is hard to believe. The trailer's in the middle of the woods. Diana comes from ??? and tells Kelly the folks are waiting, Monroe's kids are coming, and there are wesen to kill. How the heck did she know that? Smoke signals? She's in the middle of the forest.

Someone had to contact Diana and let her know there was about to be a wesen killing spree. The only thing I can figure is Nick and Hank are on site, got in touch with her to get the big stick, and the rest of the bunch decided to tag along.

RE: So Diana doesn't know Juliette betrayed Kelly. - dicappatore - 09-11-2018

Ahhh, un-flocking believable to the extent on what some will go into making this show about the main character Nick, a Grimm and trying to make it into something else. Take this whole asinine assumption about Diana, a tertiary or quaternary character at best and making her into a main character to take away the show's main focus on Nick the Grimm somehow ends up with the focus on Sean?

Someone should change their signature from;
"Don't be afraid to be different. Be afraid of being the same as everyone else"
to; "Don't be afraid to be idiotic & delusional. Be afraid of being the same as everyone else":

RE: So Diana doesn't know Juliette betrayed Kelly. - irukandji - 09-12-2018

Well, well, the little troll crawled out of his hidey hole and has spoken. I believe the debate just ended.

RE: So Diana doesn't know Juliette betrayed Kelly. - dicappatore - 09-12-2018

(09-12-2018, 04:21 AM)irukandji Wrote: Well, well, the little troll crawled out of his hidey hole and has spoken. I believe the debate just ended.

In or out of my hidey hole it doesn't change the fact that the TV Show, Grimm was about the main character Nick Burkhardt. I might not be as eloquent as Robyn in putting you back in reality but in the end, You been reminded of the reality world we live in instead of your la-la-land place.

So, spin it, flip it, side way it all you want. Look at all the angles to your harts content. In the end, the show was still about Nick Burkhardt and all your delusional heroes are just supporting cast. Juliette, Sean and whom ever else you seem to idolize are just that, secondary or less supporting characters

So while I crawl back in my hidey hole, you go on with your delusionalization quest to your hearts content. The show ended and your wet dreams of the show removing the main character Nick from the limelight and replacing him with whom ever is your hero-of-the-week is? The show won't change, CAPISCE?

RE: So Diana doesn't know Juliette betrayed Kelly. - irukandji - 09-12-2018

Poor little troll.

RE: So Diana doesn't know Juliette betrayed Kelly. - tscchope - 09-16-2018

(09-12-2018, 07:51 AM)irukandji Wrote: Poor little troll.

Yes, you are.

Kelly is in the trailer updating the journal. In comes Diana to fetch him and the stick. Diana is not going to be referring to Renard as dad, when speaking to Kelly. If she didn't consider Nick to be her dad, she'd have said 'Your dad' to Kelly. Diana has been sent by Nick, who is still calling the shots, even 20 years into the future.

As for the others not mentioned in the epilogue, they may already be watching the wesen who the ones those mentioned in the epilogue are assembling to attack.

RE: So Diana doesn't know Juliette betrayed Kelly. - irukandji - 09-16-2018

(09-16-2018, 07:55 AM)tscchope Wrote: Kelly is in the trailer updating the journal. In comes Diana to fetch him and the stick. Diana is not going to be referring to Renard as dad, when speaking to Kelly. If she didn't consider Nick to be her dad, she'd have said 'Your dad' to Kelly. Diana has been sent by Nick, who is still calling the shots, even 20 years into the future.

As for the others not mentioned in the epilogue, they may already be watching the wesen who the ones those mentioned in the epilogue are assembling to attack.

Here are more than a few things your post completely overlooked. First of all, Diana always referred to Renard as "Daddy". I assume that as she grew older, she shortened it to "Dad". She never once referred to Nick as "Dad", nor was there any indication in the show that she ever was going to look at Nick in that capacity.

Second, the series seemed to end with emphasizing young Kelly's importance to Nick and vice versa. Nick is shown teaching baby Kelly to say, "Grimm". Later, ghost grandmother Kelly makes specific reference to him and completely ignores the girl she kidnapped in an attempt to be the other mommy. Diana is sent to specifically fetch Kelly to participate in killing the evil wesen. Then, Kelly is seen proudly documenting his father's feats.

So when was it that Nick actually had time to pull himself away from this mutual adoration to begin referring to Diana as his daughter? There have been several posts citing that Diana was warming up to Nick, and so this could be her way of eventually referring to him as, "Dad". In order to warm up to him, Nick has to begin the process of a father/daughter bond. I haven't seen one post citing where Nick actually admitted to Adalind or Diana that considered her to be his daughter.

Third, you say Nick is calling the shots, yet it's Diana who says they've got wesen to kill, that Mom and Dad are waiting and Monroe's kids are coming too. How do you know it's Nick who's calling the shots when Diana herself made no such statement?

Fourth, it's assumed that all of these people began to work together as a team to bring down wesen. Renard actually knew more about the wesen problem than Nick. If Adalind and Monroe's kids are going along as grimm hunting wesen, it's no stretch to believe that Renard would go along as well.

Fifth, you have yet to explain how it was that anyone, including Nick, knew there were wesen to kill to begin with.

Not to point fingers but it really is hypocritical is it for you to not only make your own assumptions yet criticize me for making assumptions of my own.

Oh, and by the way:

"Sticks and stones......."

RE: So Diana doesn't know Juliette betrayed Kelly. - brandon - 09-17-2018

I think Diana would talk like that because it's her manners.
The main task of the team- Nick and company - was not to kill.but to be like a policeman
Know how to deal "Wesen with and stop the unruly and bad.

RE: So Diana doesn't know Juliette betrayed Kelly. - FaceInTheCrowd - 09-17-2018

There's a 20 year gap and all we have is that one scene and the showrunners' statement that everyone is alive and still one big happy family. Anything is possible and it it's all fanwank.