Grimm Forum
S6E06 - Breakfast in Bed - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 6 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6)
+---- Thread: S6E06 - Breakfast in Bed (/Thread-S6E06-Breakfast-in-Bed)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: S6E06 - Breakfast in Bed - jsgrimm45 - 02-13-2017

(02-13-2017, 09:51 AM)Hexenadler Wrote: Looks like Meisner's gone for good this time. Thank the maker.

This show really needs to drop the WotW format. With only seven episodes left, they can't afford to monkey around. It didn't help this week's Wesen was a little stupid. Why couldn't she just pick up what she needed from any pharmacy in Portland?
Don't think anyone else thought of that fact, you can buy Melatonin at any pharmacy and as we seen Rosalee shop had it also. So there really wasn't any need for this WOW.

That said the real reason of this episode could have been seeing a change in Nck, the season 5 thing was a darker Nick we didn't see much of this, so are they now they are putting that into play?

RE: S6E06 - Breakfast in Bed - Kathryn Wooten - 02-13-2017

(02-13-2017, 09:57 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(02-13-2017, 09:51 AM)Hexenadler Wrote: Looks like Meisner's gone for good this time. Thank the maker.

This show really needs to drop the WotW format. With only seven episodes left, they can't afford to monkey around. It didn't help this week's Wesen was a little stupid. Why couldn't she just pick up what she needed from any pharmacy in Portland?
Don't think anyone else thought of that fact, you can buy Melatonin at any pharmacy and as we seen Rosalee shop had it also. So there really wasn't any need for this WOW.

That said the real reason of this episode could have been seeing a change in Nck, the season 5 thing was a darker Nick we didn't see much of this, so are they now they are putting that into play?

I was thinking Miesner finally rubbed off on Sean to return on the right side was the story, also that we now learn that on March 24th something happens

RE: S6E06 - Breakfast in Bed - BundleUp - 02-14-2017

I think I've worked out the meaning of the date. It must have something to do with the Spring Equinox and Ostara- Aka Easter. What is a Christianity celebration? The rising of Jesus.

Also I thought it was clever of the production team with the whole "Red Herring", I knew not to not think anything of it and actually suspected it was a red herring. But literally? Hahah no! Well played.

RE: S6E06 - Breakfast in Bed - syscrash - 02-14-2017

I am starting to see a pattern in the wow. I am thinking they are clues to the final story. Each of the wesen actions we have seen. Will establish precedence in explaining what happens in the finale.

RE: S6E06 - Breakfast in Bed - brandon - 02-14-2017

Talking about what Eve and Sean were redeemed. When they crucify Jesús at his side are two criminals crucified. Its curious.

RE: S6E06 - Breakfast in Bed - FaceInTheCrowd - 02-14-2017

The alpe would probably have had some biochemical need to obtain melatonin from a live source. Because the story required it.

RE: S6E06 - Breakfast in Bed - brandon - 02-14-2017

Jesús said" 7 words" in the cross.

RE: S6E06 - Breakfast in Bed - eric - 02-14-2017

(02-14-2017, 12:19 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: The alpe would probably have had some biochemical need to obtain melatonin from a live source. Because the story required it.
Melatonin can be purchased at any drug store, grocery store, nutrition supplement store. Wouldn't it have been easier to just buy it? Maybe a speciality store could have located human based melatonin. Course, it wouldn't have moved to story along.Big Grin

RE: S6E06 - Breakfast in Bed - jsgrimm45 - 02-14-2017

(02-14-2017, 12:08 PM)syscrash Wrote: I am starting to see a pattern in the wow. I am thinking they are clues to the final story. Each of the wesen actions we have seen. Will establish precedence in explaining what happens in the finale.
What have you seen in these WOW?

RE: S6E06 - Breakfast in Bed - MarylikesGrimm - 02-14-2017

(02-14-2017, 03:57 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(02-14-2017, 12:08 PM)syscrash Wrote: I am starting to see a pattern in the wow. I am thinking they are clues to the final story. Each of the wesen actions we have seen. Will establish precedence in explaining what happens in the finale.

I am thinking that the final wesen might be immortal and questions about whether you should kill a child based on its future may come up again.

(02-14-2017, 04:22 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(02-14-2017, 03:57 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:

I am thinking that the final wesen might be immortal and questions about whether you should kill a child based on its future may come up again.

Breakfast in Bed tells wesen need to take science in school like the writers at Grimm.

Stars do not move right?