Grimm Forum
S6E06 - Breakfast in Bed - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 6 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6)
+---- Thread: S6E06 - Breakfast in Bed (/Thread-S6E06-Breakfast-in-Bed)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: S6E06 - Breakfast in Bed - brandon - 02-11-2017

Is a ghost and is aware of what happens.

RE: S6E06 - Breakfast in Bed - Chris - 02-11-2017

This was not my favorite, but then one of my favorites, Adalind, was not in it so that could be one of the reasons. I did like all of the tunnels and secret passages, those were fun. I am not happy that they have once again put Monroe in harms way. I do wish they would quit using him in that manner.

The not being able to sleep thing was interesting and can lead to very dire consequences so that was scary on a different level. Did love the red herring though. I kept wondering what was up with the wheelchair man. They got me.

At least we made some progress with the symbols on the cloth. I'm curious if the reason Eve can see them has anything to do with the "death grip" thing that happened to her. I also am curious about what Adalind knows at this point. She obviously knows about the cloth as she has seen it but does she know about the stick. She was pretty adamant about not knowing some things as she didn't want to compromise Nick and the others.

I think next week is going to be funny. It looks like it's going to be a big shuffle of couples in different situation so it will be interesting to see what the Wesen is that is causing it and why.

Again, not my favorite episode this week, but not too bad. Interesting that Nick was willing to let Alpe go as long as she left Portland. It's a tough situation easily solved with her attacking him. What do you do? She was right, he couldn't arrest her. His hands were tied. It would have been an interesting path to take on this show if they could have come up with different and out of the box ways to deal with Wesen who were a threat instead of their usual way of having them attack Nick so he can kill them.

RE: S6E06 - Breakfast in Bed - jsgrimm45 - 02-11-2017

Note the one symbol Eve keeps seeing in the death grip and in the tunnel on her hand should we be looking at that as a clue?

RE: S6E06 - Breakfast in Bed - eric - 02-11-2017

I have a feeling that the show has a bunch of unused wessen costumes lying around and and decided to use them before the show was over. I liked the misdirection of showing the old dude with scary music, only to be another person we did not expect. I should say "I didn't expect" because some will claim they saw that coming. Renard apparently is not free of BC yet, he had better start make nice with Nick and the gang really quick. Meisner may not be helping Renard, he may be using Renard to get revenge on BC. The date on the cloth is the second to last episode -- maybe the big reveal will be in the last frame of the show, and it will be resolved in the last episode.

RE: S6E06 - Breakfast in Bed - MarylikesGrimm - 02-11-2017

(02-11-2017, 09:13 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: Note the one symbol Eve keeps seeing in the death grip and in the tunnel on her hand should we be looking at that as a clue?

Yes. Eve may see that dead BC guy again in 607 and in 608 and he may uses mirrors.

RE: S6E06 - Breakfast in Bed - brandon - 02-11-2017

I think "red herring"its joke of the writers.
"Red herring" it means "false clue"

RE: S6E06 - Breakfast in Bed - jsgrimm45 - 02-11-2017

(02-11-2017, 03:10 PM)brandon Wrote: I think "red herring"its joke of the writers.
"Red herring" it means "false clue"
Good point that is likely why he was laughing at us the viewer because we all thought he had something to do with the plot.

RE: S6E06 - Breakfast in Bed - speakeasy - 02-11-2017

The old man was a wesen who is a red herring, I completely missed that until it was pointed out by some sharp fans. Plus I read some where that his middle name meant something like red herring; can't find the name, though.

RE: S6E06 - Breakfast in Bed - FaceInTheCrowd - 02-11-2017

Charles Lynke's middle name was Herring. It was his woge that made him a red one.

RE: S6E06 - Breakfast in Bed - speakeasy - 02-11-2017

Now if he lived in apartment 606 my day would be complete. Waiting for the episode to show On Demand to rewatch and hopefully these tricky writers will include the episode number somewhere.