Grimm Forum
Will Monroe & Rosalee move out of Portland? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Will Monroe & Rosalee move out of Portland? (/Thread-Will-Monroe-Rosalee-move-out-of-Portland)

Pages: 1 2 3

Will Monroe & Rosalee move out of Portland? - Hexenadler - 02-06-2017

They've been talking about leaving the city, and it's hard to blame them, considering everything that's been going down. Personally, I think it's the right call for them to make, now that they have THREE kids on the way.

RE: Will Monroe & Rosalee move out of Portland? - MarylikesGrimm - 02-06-2017

(02-06-2017, 10:25 AM)Hexenadler Wrote: They've been talking about leaving the city, and it's hard to blame them, considering everything that's been going down. Personally, I think it's the right call for them to make, now that they have THREE kids on the way.

I agree. Which family Monroe's or Rosalee's do you think they will moved to be closer too?

RE: Will Monroe & Rosalee move out of Portland? - wfmyers1207 - 02-06-2017

I don't think so. The show synopses still list them as being there in E8. Actually, I think their best option is to stay in Portland. That's where they have friends who know what is going on and are bad ass enough to deal with it. Always nice to have someone covering your six!

Besides, who wouldn't like to have hexenbiests and grimms for babysitters! Think of the fun! We're talking about a laugh a minute people!

"Aunt Adalind! Can you make my stupid little brother disappear!? Big Grin

"Uncle Nick! Can you please kill my little twerp sister!? Tongue

RE: Will Monroe & Rosalee move out of Portland? - MarylikesGrimm - 02-06-2017

(02-06-2017, 10:40 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: I don't think so. The show synopses still list them as being there in E8. Actually, I think their best option is to stay in Portland. That's where they have friends who know what is going on and are bad ass enough to deal with it. Always nice to have someone covering your six!

Besides, who wouldn't like to have hexenbiests and grimms for babysitters! Think of the fun! We're talking about a laugh a minute people!

I was assuming they would move closer to the birth. First they would have to decide what area before they started to look for a house. House hunting can be tough when you are pregnant.

RE: Will Monroe & Rosalee move out of Portland? - jsgrimm45 - 02-06-2017

(02-06-2017, 10:40 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: I don't think so. The show synopses still list them as being there in E8. Actually, I think their best option is to stay in Portland. That's where they have friends who know what is going on and are bad ass enough to deal with it. Always nice to have someone covering your six!

Not to add the both have business in Portland. Like your humor.

RE: Will Monroe & Rosalee move out of Portland? - wfmyers1207 - 02-07-2017

(02-06-2017, 11:17 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:

Not to add the both have business in Portland. Like your humor.

Oh, and not to mention these:

"You better start behaving or I am going to get totally 'Hansel and Gretel' around here! I drank my own mother! So don't think for one minute I will hesitate to cook and eat all of you!"

"And don't even think about me telling Uncle Nick to get his battleaxe!" Big Grin

RE: Will Monroe & Rosalee move out of Portland? - MarylikesGrimm - 02-07-2017

(02-06-2017, 11:17 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: Not to add the both have business in Portland. Like your humor.

Monroe's dad is in the same business and could be retiring about now. IMO if you have three newborns you have to pick which business you can still support if you have no family to support you.

RE: Will Monroe & Rosalee move out of Portland? - wfmyers1207 - 02-07-2017

Actually, they would probably need a new house with three of the little crumb snatchers coming along. Not to mention if one or more are girls. Girls will need their own room eventually, unless you want a massacre on your hands. Confused

RE: Will Monroe & Rosalee move out of Portland? - FaceInTheCrowd - 02-07-2017

Unless the spice shop and clock repair is making way more money than you'd guess from the low foot traffic we see, the cost of a four bedroom 2+ bath house might be all the reason they'd need to think about moving out of Portland.

RE: Will Monroe & Rosalee move out of Portland? - syscrash - 02-07-2017

Because it was Monroe and Rosalee that introduced Juliette to the wesen world. I could see Eve working with them in the shop. Not only to help with the kids but to help protect them. With her scientific back ground. She could help bridge the gap between myth and fact. In how the herbs work.
At least working with Rosalee would give Eve purpose. Remember having purpose is what keep her grounded with HW.