Grimm Forum
(Ghost) Meisner's Accent - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: (Ghost) Meisner's Accent (/Thread-Ghost-Meisner-s-Accent)

Pages: 1 2

(Ghost) Meisner's Accent - rpmaluki - 01-31-2017

Where did it go?

He also has a sense of humour to boot.

RE: (Ghost) Meisner's Accent - StrangeGirl - 01-31-2017

(01-31-2017, 04:47 AM)rpmaluki Wrote: Where did it go?

He also has a sense of humour to boot.

Yeah, his accent is still there, it's just.....kinda odd and twisted. And I know! Where did the humor come from?

RE: (Ghost) Meisner's Accent - rpmaluki - 01-31-2017

I admit, I like this Meisner better. He keeps me from tearing my hair out considering how Renard's being written lately.

RE: (Ghost) Meisner's Accent - FaceInTheCrowd - 01-31-2017

My thought is that the change supports the theory that Meisner's a figment of Sean's imagination. His barbs are the kinds of things Sean might say, and I don't recall German being one of Sean's multiple languages, so maybe his subconscious just does a lousy German accent.

RE: (Ghost) Meisner's Accent - MANTItotheCore - 01-31-2017

(01-31-2017, 11:05 AM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: My thought is that the change supports the theory that Meisner's a figment of Sean's imagination. His barbs are the kinds of things Sean might say, and I don't recall German being one of Sean's multiple languages, so maybe his subconscious just does a lousy German accent.

I definitely like Ghost Meisner better! The good humor ghost..

RE: (Ghost) Meisner's Accent - syscrash - 01-31-2017

I also agree what they did with the Meisner character is great. His wise cracks are starting to reach Wu territory. It would be interesting if Meisner became a character that others could see.

Wu has been too serious lately. Ever since he became NeanderWu. I miss his quips.

RE: (Ghost) Meisner's Accent - Kwu9888 - 01-31-2017

(01-31-2017, 08:55 PM)MANTItotheCore Wrote: Wu has been too serious lately. Ever since he became NeanderWu. I miss his quips.

Just really can't stand Meisner

(01-31-2017, 09:01 PM)Kwu9888 Wrote:
(01-31-2017, 08:55 PM)MANTItotheCore Wrote: Wu has been too serious lately. Ever since he became NeanderWu. I miss his quips.

I'm curious...why? The Ghost, HW, or the Resistance guy?

RE: (Ghost) Meisner's Accent - Kathryn Wooten - 02-02-2017

(01-31-2017, 09:15 PM)MANTItotheCore Wrote:
(01-31-2017, 09:01 PM)Kwu9888 Wrote:

I'm curious...why? The Ghost, HW, or the Resistance guy?

seems Sean would relate to him more than someone else he killed..Miesner was not just a run of the meal friend...he was Seans right hand man, his protector, who saved his child..killed for him such as Eric......this relationship went for beyond frienship...that's why Miesner returned...now whether he will finally get through to Sean remains to be seen,,but I do not think Miesner cameall the way back from the underworld to cry about his death and haunt Renard until he ges insane...we just don't know what that is yet