Grimm Forum
Grimm: Is Nick Going to End Up Alone? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+---- Forum: Season 6 Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6-Spoilers)
+---- Thread: Grimm: Is Nick Going to End Up Alone? (/Thread-Grimm-Is-Nick-Going-to-End-Up-Alone)

RE: Grimm: Is Nick Going to End Up Alone? - Henry of green - 11-24-2018

(11-24-2018, 08:02 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(11-24-2018, 07:59 AM)Henry of green Wrote: Monroe seems to believe he could rally together quite a few allies for Nick during season 2 out of the people Nick has helped.

According to the script, he went to make a few phone calls. So who all showed up?

Showed up for what they no longer needed anyone considering they learned Nicks plane had crashed just outside Portland sortly after that conversion, who’s to say he even got the chance to make the phone calls.

RE: Grimm: Is Nick Going to End Up Alone? - irukandji - 11-24-2018

Oh, then we're back to where we started. But really, what I was talking about are wesen who'd come to Nick on their own. They wouldn't need an intermediary like Monroe to persuade them. I would imagine Monroe would be contacting wesen he knows, and not necessarily known to Nick.

RE: Grimm: Is Nick Going to End Up Alone? - FaceInTheCrowd - 11-24-2018

How would they know Nick needed help?

(11-24-2018, 08:20 AM)irukandji Wrote: Oh, then we're back to where we started. But really, what I was talking about are wesen who'd come to Nick on their own. They wouldn't need an intermediary like Monroe to persuade them. I would imagine Monroe would be contacting wesen he knows, and not necessarily known to Nick.

No Monroe said directly in the script I posted earlier that Nick had helped a lot of people and he would make a few calls which suggests he was calling wesen who Nick had already help so clearly they know Nick as well.

RE: Grimm: Is Nick Going to End Up Alone? - N_grimm - 11-24-2018

(11-24-2018, 08:20 AM)irukandji Wrote: Oh, then we're back to where we started. But really, what I was talking about are wesen who'd come to Nick on their own. They wouldn't need an intermediary like Monroe to persuade them. I would imagine Monroe would be contacting wesen he knows, and not necessarily known to Nick.

I guess the main reason Nick didn’t have more Wesen- followers was simply that you can’t have too many recurring characters in a show like this. Nick wasn't a king leading an army…. That doesn’t mean that Wesen he helped wasn't grateful or willing to help if asked to do so. And as Face pointed out, how would they know Nick needed help? Is this an attempt to put Nick in a bad light?

(11-24-2018, 06:49 AM)irukandji Wrote: Diana? No, she's a child.
So there's a total of what? Five wesen, which include former and current girlfriends? (Although I am also surprised at you being willing to include Adalind in the mix.) Oh, and by the way, as was pointed out to me, Wu is not a wesen.

Adalind helped on several occasions and Diana is not a child 20 years later….

(11-24-2018, 06:49 AM)irukandji Wrote: Technically speaking with the small following that Nick has, he could conceivably end up alone. Obviously it wouldn't occur overnight, but it could happen.

Well, that didn’t happen in the 20 years that followed.

(11-24-2018, 09:23 AM)N_grimm Wrote:

I guess the main reason Nick didn’t have more Wesen- followers was simply that you can’t have too many recurring characters in a show like this. Nick wasn't a king leading an army…. That doesn’t mean that Wesen he helped wasn't grateful or willing to help if asked to do so. And as Face pointed out, how would they know Nick needed help? Is this an attempt to put Nick in a bad light?

So there's a total of what? Five wesen, which include former and current girlfriends? (Although I am also surprised at you being willing to include Adalind in the mix.) Oh, and by the way, as was pointed out to me, Wu is not a wesen.

(11-24-2018, 06:49 AM)irukandji Wrote: Technically speaking with the small following that Nick has, he could conceivably end up alone. Obviously it wouldn't occur overnight, but it could happen.

Nick certainly didn’t end up alone, as the only person Kelly mentions by name in the epilogue is Nick, saying his father Nick told him this and told him that.

Also Diana is an adult in the epilogue yet she thought it a better idea to follow in the footsteps of Nick and his sons legacy rather than her own fathers legacy, clearly she thought Nicks legacy more worthy of following than Renards.

RE: Grimm: Is Nick Going to End Up Alone? - irukandji - 11-24-2018

(11-24-2018, 09:23 AM)N_grimm Wrote: Well, that didn’t happen in the 20 years that followed.

I don't recall saying it did. I believe my words were "Technically, with the small following Nick has, he could conceivably end up alone".

RE: Grimm: Is Nick Going to End Up Alone? - Hell Rell - 11-24-2018

And considering just the next generation itself, how will Nick conceivably end up alone? Who's killing Diana, Kelly, and the triplets? I don't see all of them having a falling out either.

RE: Grimm: Is Nick Going to End Up Alone? - dicappatore - 11-24-2018

(11-24-2018, 10:13 AM)Hell Rell Wrote:

And considering just the next generation itself, how will Nick conceivably end up alone? Who's killing Diana, Kelly, and the triplets? I don't see all of them having a falling out either.

I do consider and respect the question asked at the beginning of this thread. What is preposterous in the rest of this thread is the responding postings by "SOME". If any character in the show, ended up alone? They were the ones whom "SOME" "wet noodle, whack-do, delusional Bimbo-lina" contributor, which have over and over considered their heroes of the series.

Obviously "SOME" aren't able to distinguish between friends and close friends. If "SOME" idiots wish to use Nicks short list of close friends, as a standards of whom ended up alone? What does it say about the characters of Juliette and Sean? If any characters end up alone are those two characters, these idiots keep glorifying, end up on top of the list. The two most lonely characters at the end of the series were the heroes of this idiot poster. They were Juliette and Sean Renard. NOT NICK.

Again, this delusional poster with some help from other delusional viewers keep regurgitating what they believe they saw and not what the rest of the viewing public saw. and it smells just like regurgitated food. More important, they keep denying the scripted outcome.

Yea, I know, I couldn't hold back my name calling comments. Well too flocking bad. Like I said it before, this has reached an entertaining level instead of a respecting serious conversation level. Will I continue to entertain me? Hell Yea! Wanna shut me up? Stop insulting others' intelligence with such idiotic claims of what never happened.

RE: Grimm: Is Nick Going to End Up Alone? - FaceInTheCrowd - 11-24-2018

(11-24-2018, 09:58 AM)irukandji Wrote: I believe my words were "Technically, with the small following Nick has, he could conceivably end up alone".

Anybody can "conceivably end up alone," if they lose or alienate every friend or relative they have and never make any new ones. And yes, Nick's friends and relatives all live somewhat more dangerous lives than the average person. But when was Nick ever portrayed as someone who was remotely likely to never make any new friends?