Grimm Forum
Grimm: Is Nick Going to End Up Alone? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+---- Forum: Season 6 Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6-Spoilers)
+---- Thread: Grimm: Is Nick Going to End Up Alone? (/Thread-Grimm-Is-Nick-Going-to-End-Up-Alone)

RE: Grimm: Is Nick Going to End Up Alone? - irukandji - 12-07-2018

It doesn't bother me. That doesn't mean I'm going to blindly accept what you state. I really will question what's stated from now on.

For example, I thought all of this Nick/Adalind togetherness was based on some kind of interview response. Imagine my surprise at finding out it's just speculation.

Anyway, I said you and N_grimm would fly off the handle at what I was going to state. I wasn't wrong.

You talk about attacking posters. I would suggest you refrain from telling others about attacking posters. I can cite just as many examples, including reputations, where you've attacked others' positions by praising the poster.

As for the word, 'fair', it appears you don't know what DG and JK mean. Otherwise, you wouldn't be scouting *multiple* dictionaries to provide a an answer, which by the way is multiple choice. I'll further add that you yourself indicated the word could mean, 'reasonable'.

I told Hell Rell that my position would be the same, even if those two bozos answered in the negative. Did you read that, or choose to ignore it?

Also, what is this dumb straw man thing that you keep bringing up?

Finally, my question to you which you chose to ignore:

I seem to recall that you, on several occasions, stated that everyone has a right to their own opinion. Do you still believe that everyone has a right to their opinion, or only a right to your opinion?

RE: Grimm: Is Nick Going to End Up Alone? - Henry of green - 12-07-2018

(12-07-2018, 05:12 AM)irukandji Wrote: It doesn't bother me. That doesn't mean I'm going to blindly accept what you state. I thought all of this togetherness was based on some kind of interview response. Imagine my surprise at finding out it's just speculation.

Anyway, I said you and N_grimm would fly off the handle at what I was going to state. I wasn't wrong.

You talk about attacking posters. I would suggest you refrain from telling others about attacking posters. I can cite just as many examples, including reputations, where you've attacked others' positions by praising the poster.

As for the word, 'fair', it appears you don't know what DG and JK mean. Otherwise, you wouldn't be scouting *multiple* dictionaries to provide a an answer, which by the way is multiple choice. I'll further add that you yourself indicated the word could mean, 'reasonable'.

I told Hell Rell that my position would be the same, even if those two bozos answered in the negative. Did you read that, or choose to ignore it?

Also, what is this dumb straw man thing that you keep bringing up?

Finally, my question to you which you chose to ignore:

I seem to recall that you, on several occasions, stated that everyone has a right to their own opinion. Do you still believe that everyone has a right to their opinion, or only a right to your opinion?

The only thing dumb is the nonsensical BS you keep spitting out you truly don’t have a clue you keep spewing nonsense its not speculation it’s fact the writers are stating for a fact their together, they say it’s a fair statement to say they are still together.

Your the one making strawman arguments, that’s fair is fact. Obviously I used multiple definitions from different official dictionaries there are multiple definitions for the word fair depending on how it is used as there is for any word but the way G&k use it by stating yes that’s fair is a confirmation statement as I showed by using multiple examples anytime the word is in the context of yes that’s fair it’s a fact or a truth.

It’s not just me grimm wiki also took it as fact being stated as fact as did most posters.

You still didn't answer my question.

(12-07-2018, 05:54 AM)irukandji Wrote: You still didn't answer my question.

Did I say you weren’t entitled to your opinion no, however it doesn’t stop me calling out your BS, I said you can call it speculation if you wish but the way they used the word fair wasn’t speculative whatsoever I used multiple examples from official dictionaries to show the way they used it matched the context of meaning truth or clear . Any word can be speculative or not speculative depending on how it’s used in the context of a conversion .

So in other words my opinion is bs and your opinion is your opinion. Is that right?

(12-07-2018, 06:34 AM)irukandji Wrote: So in other words my opinion is bs and your opinion is your opinion. Is that right?

That all depends on what your saying and what I’m saying now doesn’t it whether its Bs or not.

For example,

I thought all of this Nick/Adalind togetherness was based on some kind of interview response. Imagine my surprise at finding out it's just speculation.

That above statement is nonsense because it’s not speculation it’s the writers confirming a question they were asked with yes that’s fair, that’s not speculative in any dictionary used in that context none.

Why do you debate with me then?

RE: Grimm: Is Nick Going to End Up Alone? - FaceInTheCrowd - 12-07-2018

What else is there to do here until we find out more about the new series?

RE: Grimm: Is Nick Going to End Up Alone? - N_grimm - 12-07-2018

You accuse me of ignoring parts of interviews. When I ask for evidence, you can’t provide anything! Instead you quote something out of context, that I have already explained. This: “whatever you think happened, happened”. That is a respond to a question about what happened to the other characters, after they’d done taking about Nick, Adalind, Monroe and Roselee. You ignore that and use it as "proof" that their previous statement doesn’t apply or that they somehow disagree with each other. That's not the way I read that interview.

(12-06-2018, 07:11 PM)irukandji Wrote: You know, from all of the outraged posts even questioning that Nick and Adalind were together some 20 years later, I thought for sure there was some interview out there confirming it.
Thanks for telling us that there was not by stating this:
"The show itself give strong indications that they are still together."

More twisting. The show gives strong indications and the creators confirmed this interpretation. The only thing you have is the word “fair”, with you again twist out of context. It’s so obvious that the Grimm wiki has Adalind as Nicks wife. You can go on YouTube and watch reviews of the final. Some complain about Nick and Adalind ending up together, but nobody questions it. Why? Because the evidence is overwhelming. It’s not "just speculation", it’s the common interpretation.

(12-07-2018, 05:12 AM)irukandji Wrote: Anyway, I said you and N_grimm would fly off the handle at what I was going to state. I wasn't wrong.

You have provided nothing but cavil around the word “fair”. Just twisting everything out of context. And personal attacks: I "throw out parts of interviews", I “post outraged posts”, I “fly off the handle”. You even attack the creators, calling them “the two bozos”.

I don’t care what you think. But it's quite surprising that you argue this way, considering that you recently accused me of making “garbage" statements about your views on Nick. It's so easy to demand higher standards from others than you're willing to follow yourself!

(12-07-2018, 10:09 AM)N_grimm Wrote: You accuse me of ignoring parts of interviews. When I ask for evidence, you can’t provide anything!

And I have asked you questions which you ignore as well. In several posts. And no, I'm not going back to reiterate what they are. So we're both guilty of selective posting. Stop acting like you are "oh so wounded". You're nothing of the kind.

As for the two "bozos," I was referring to DG and JK. You find that offensive? Well that's just too bad.