Grimm Forum
Grimm: Is Nick Going to End Up Alone? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+---- Forum: Season 6 Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6-Spoilers)
+---- Thread: Grimm: Is Nick Going to End Up Alone? (/Thread-Grimm-Is-Nick-Going-to-End-Up-Alone)

RE: Grimm: Is Nick Going to End Up Alone? - brandon - 11-23-2018

Well I do not interpret it like that.
Nick was a loner and wanted to have a family.Juliette was not interested in formalizing.I did not see Nick having other human friends-before Monroe-,and juliette's friends do not count.
Police work is absorbing but it seems that his best friend was his partner: Hank.

RE: Grimm: Is Nick Going to End Up Alone? - Hell Rell - 11-23-2018

I thought Rosalee came independent of Monroe. They just hooked up after she decided to help Nick on her own. Nick called her for help with the girl who laid the golden egg and Monroe just happened to be there helping her with the shop.

As for Monroe, he may have took the initiative in befriending Nick, and they weren't exactly friends in the beginning as pointed out by Monroe, but that doesn't change what they became nor does it put a cloud over Monroe's loyalty. Nick still had to make the decision to do something atypical of a Grimm.

Besides, I thought the following Nick gained was quite adequate.

RE: Grimm: Is Nick Going to End Up Alone? - irukandji - 11-23-2018

(11-23-2018, 09:28 PM)Hell Rell Wrote: Besides, I thought the following Nick gained was quite adequate.

Three wesen over the six year run does not constitute much of a following for a grimm who was supposed to be different. Considering Bud in that count is really a stretch since he didn't appear from week to week like Monroe and Rosalee.

RE: Grimm: Is Nick Going to End Up Alone? - FaceInTheCrowd - 11-24-2018

(11-23-2018, 03:09 PM)irukandji Wrote: On the serious side, you would have thought that at least some wesen would have stepped up to the plate with the BC/HW conflict, at least if they felt Nick had actually done them some good.

It didn't seem to me as if HW made much of an effort to bring wesen into the conflict with BC. Chavez seemed to be the only one. It was probably similar to the US govt rejecting the services of Muslim-Americans after 9/11 despite Homeland Security's severe shortage of Arabic translators.

RE: Grimm: Is Nick Going to End Up Alone? - dicappatore - 11-24-2018

(11-23-2018, 09:28 PM)Hell Rell Wrote: I thought Rosalee came independent of Monroe. They just hooked up after she decided to help Nick on her own. Nick called her for help with the girl who laid the golden egg and Monroe just happened to be there helping her with the shop.

As for Monroe, he may have took the initiative in befriending Nick, and they weren't exactly friends in the beginning as pointed out by Monroe, but that doesn't change what they became nor does it put a cloud over Monroe's loyalty. Nick still had to make the decision to do something atypical of a Grimm.

Besides, I thought the following Nick gained was quite adequate.

Ha, what do you know? Just because you state facts, doesn't change the fact that "SOME" had no clue on what was going on the screen.

FYI, I recall Nick meeting Rosalee the same you you just stated it. But just like you, What do I know?

RE: Grimm: Is Nick Going to End Up Alone? - Henry of green - 11-24-2018

The Eisbibers consider Nick an ally and go to him when their in trouble.

By season 6 Nick has two Hexenbiests an Eisbiber, Bludbad, fuchsbau and another Grimm and a Lycanthrope fighting on his side against Renard. By the series finale Diana a Hexenbiest and Royal is carrying on Nicks and her half brothers family tradition from a Grimm trailer instead of her own fathers yet people are claiming Nick hasn’t made an aduequte following what utter nonsense.

Even Alexander of the council was impressed by Nick and the way he interacted with Wesen.

Also Chavez wasn’t the only Wesen working for Hw as the Guy who was watching Trubel in his car during season 4 and got his Tyres slashed by her was also Wesen he Woged after she walked away, also wasn’t Eve wesen.

RE: Grimm: Is Nick Going to End Up Alone? - dicappatore - 11-24-2018

(11-24-2018, 02:31 AM)Henry of green Wrote: The Eisbibers consider Nick an ally and go to him when thier in trouble.

By season 6 Nick has two Hexenbiests an Eisbiber, Bludbad, fuchsbau and another Grimm and a Lycanthrope fighting on his side against Renard. By the series finale Diana a Hexenbiest and Royal is carrying on Nicks family tradition instead of her own fathers yet people are cliaming Nick hasn’t made an aduequte following what utter nonsense.

Did you really expect an honest assessment based on actual canon instead of baseless opinions?

RE: Grimm: Is Nick Going to End Up Alone? - irukandji - 11-24-2018

(11-24-2018, 02:31 AM)Henry of green Wrote: The Eisbibers consider Nick an ally and go to him when their in trouble.

By season 6 Nick has two Hexenbiests an Eisbiber, Bludbad, fuchsbau and another Grimm and a Lycanthrope fighting on his side against Renard. By the series finale Diana a Hexenbiest and Royal is carrying on Nicks and her half brothers family tradition from a Grimm trailer instead of her own fathers yet people are claiming Nick hasn’t made an aduequte following what utter nonsense.

Even Alexander of the council was impressed by Nick and the way he interacted with Wesen.

Also Chavez wasn’t the only Wesen working for Hw as the Guy who was watching Trubel in his car during season 4 and got his Tyres slashed by her was also Wesen he Woged after she walked away, also wasn’t Eve wesen.

I counted Bud. You must have missed that.

As for Trubel, no way.

Diana? No, she's a child.

So there's a total of what? Five wesen, which include former and current girlfriends? (Although I am also surprised at you being willing to include Adalind in the mix.) Oh, and by the way, as was pointed out to me, Wu is not a wesen.

These are not the only wesen that Nick helped. He was supposed to be the new kind of grimm, one good wesen could rely on. He is known through word of mouth. That should include wesen who Nick befriended as a cop without the knowledge that they were wesen. Other than the inner circle, none are rallying to his cause.

Technically speaking with the small following that Nick has, he could conceivably end up alone. Obviously it wouldn't occur overnight, but it could happen.

RE: Grimm: Is Nick Going to End Up Alone? - Henry of green - 11-24-2018

(11-24-2018, 06:49 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(11-24-2018, 02:31 AM)Henry of green Wrote: The Eisbibers consider Nick an ally and go to him when their in trouble.

As for Trubel, no way.

So there's a total of what? Five wesen, which include former and current girlfriends? (Although I am also surprised at you being willing to include Adalind in the mix.) Oh, and by the way, as was pointed out to me, Wu is not a wesen.

These are not the only wesen that Nick helped. He was supposed to be the new kind of grimm, one good wesen could rely on. He is known through word of mouth. That should include wesen who Nick befriended as a cop without the knowledge that they were wesen. Other than the inner circle, none are rallying to his cause.

Technically speaking with the small following that Nick has, he could conceivably end up alone. Obviously it wouldn't occur overnight, but it could happen.

Monroe dissagrees with your assessment Nick doesn’t have much allies.

Rosalee They have money, protection.
We wouldn't stand a chance.
Monroe- It still doesn't mean we just let 'em get away with it.
Juliette- I mean, if Nick doesn't do what they want, they're gonna kill him.
They're never just gonna let him go.
Monroe-Exactly.
Monroe-So the sooner we get there, the better.
Monroe-You know, there's a whole lot of people Nick has helped too.
Rosalee-What are we gonna do, raise an army? Monroe No, just a few people who are willing to put their lives on the line for something that really matters.
Monroe-So you guys just, you know, keep fixing this stuff.
I'm gonna make a few phone calls.

Monroe seems to believe he could rally together quite a few allies for Nick during season 2 out of the people Nick has helped.

Read more: https://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=grimm&episode=s03e01

(11-24-2018, 06:49 AM)irukandji Wrote:

As for Trubel, no way.

Monroe dissagrees with your assessment Nick doesn’t have much allies.

Rosalee They have money, protection.
We wouldn't stand a chance.
Monroe- It still doesn't mean we just let 'em get away with it.
Juliette- I mean, if Nick doesn't do what they want, they're gonna kill him.
They're never just gonna let him go.
Monroe-Exactly.
Monroe-So the sooner we get there, the better.
Monroe-You know, there's a whole lot of people Nick has helped too.
Rosalee-What are we gonna do, raise an army? Monroe No, just a few people who are willing to put their lives on the line for something that really matters.
Monroe-So you guys just, you know, keep fixing this stuff.
I'm gonna make a few phone calls.

Monroe seems to believe he could rally together quite a few allies for Nick during season 2 out of the people Nick has helped.

Read more: https://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=grimm&episode=s03e01

RE: Grimm: Is Nick Going to End Up Alone? - irukandji - 11-24-2018

(11-24-2018, 07:59 AM)Henry of green Wrote: Monroe seems to believe he could rally together quite a few allies for Nick during season 2 out of the people Nick has helped.

According to the script, he went to make a few phone calls. So who all showed up?