Grimm Forum
Grimm: Is Nick Going to End Up Alone? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+---- Forum: Season 6 Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6-Spoilers)
+---- Thread: Grimm: Is Nick Going to End Up Alone? (/Thread-Grimm-Is-Nick-Going-to-End-Up-Alone)

RE: Grimm: Is Nick Going to End Up Alone? - Henry of green - 11-25-2018

(11-25-2018, 09:46 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(11-25-2018, 09:35 AM)Henry of green Wrote:
(11-25-2018, 08:38 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(11-25-2018, 08:37 AM)Henry of green Wrote: Yet you have made claims suggesting that they don’t really like Nick that much and would abandon him that is you changing the characters for your liking and putting your thoughts on them.

Prove it.

Ok here is an example from a debate we had a couple of weeks ago you projecting your opinion onto a charecter.

I don't think Adalind went to BC, thinking it was a way to protect Nick. She knows Nick and knows he isn't going to stand by and let it all happen. I think she felt he was going to die and that was going to happen whether she stayed with him or went to BC.

My thought behind this is that Adalind was thinking of herself and her children. She took Kelly to BC to protect him. She knew she was important to them so she went as well.

You above

You stated Adalind didn’t go to BC to protect Nick also but just herself and children , when on screen we were actually shown Adalind leaving a letter saying she loved Nick and was also protecting Nick and heard Nick talking about the letter to Trubel saying he believed Adalinds letter , that she left for him. Adalind also phoned Wu to try and get Nick a message then sent Diania to warn him about BC, these are all actions of a woman trying to protect Nick yet you ignore it and project your own feelings on Adalind saying she didn’t give a toss about Nick.

By the way I could bring up many more examples like you cliaming Adalind didn’t really mean it when she siad she loved Nick in 5x11 yet everything on screen since them has shown the opposite.

You cliaming kelly and Diania owed Nick nothing even though we see on screen Nick saves Diania from being Zerstorers bride and her thanking him by saying I’m not scared anymore and them hugging.

(laughs) You didn't even read what you accused me of. I knew you couldn't prove it.

I accused you of projecting your feelings onto charecters and that’s exactly would you did with Diana and Adalind.

RE: Grimm: Is Nick Going to End Up Alone? - irukandji - 11-25-2018

(11-25-2018, 09:48 AM)Henry of green Wrote: I accused you of projecting your feelings onto charecters and that’s exactly would you did with Diana and Adalind.

(laughs again) Among other things that you conveniently overlooked.

RE: Grimm: Is Nick Going to End Up Alone? - N_grimm - 11-25-2018

(11-24-2018, 05:27 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(11-24-2018, 05:06 PM)N_grimm Wrote: Nick did not die, and if you can not see why it's right to save someone's life, I can not help you.

I wasn't talking about Nick and Diana. I was talking about Nick following Eve into the other side. Nick did not save Eve's life. He couldn't even save his own life.

What? Eve thought she could kill Z, that turned out to be wrong. Nick went in to save her, he also had no idea what Z was when he entered. Z could not touch Nick as long as he had the stick. Nick defeated Z and brought everyone back to life.

(11-24-2018, 04:28 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(11-24-2018, 04:17 PM)Henry of green Wrote: Eve also had a choice she never should have gone you can’t blame one without the other it was her who set events in motion.

I know you somehow want to blame all of this on Eve because you despise her so much, but there really is no way you can.

You blamed Nick for opening the portal, and when it is pointed out that Nick only went to rescue Eve, it follows from your OWN LOGIC that Eve is to blame.

(11-24-2018, 04:46 PM)irukandji Wrote: Eve didn't ask for Nick to follow her, she clearly didn't want Nick to follow her, and she planned on dying there.

Where was it ever shown that Eve planned on dying there? You have been going on about Eves new powers and purpose in the thread about Juliette suppressing her immorality, and now you are suddenly saying she planned on dying there?

Eve: "I'm not trying to prove anything. I am trying to kill this thing before it kills us".

Read more: https://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=grimm&episode=s06e11

(11-25-2018, 09:52 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(11-25-2018, 09:48 AM)Henry of green Wrote: I accused you of projecting your feelings onto charecters and that’s exactly would you did with Diana and Adalind.

(laughs again) Among other things that you conveniently overlooked.

And you are accusing others of conveniently overlooking stuff? Why don’t you stop laughing and start paying attention?

(11-25-2018, 05:20 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(11-25-2018, 02:34 AM)Henry of green Wrote: Some posters have Nick can’t do anything right glasses, he’s basically the devil incarnate from thier view, in fact they’d probably rather Zerstorer had won instead.

Also why is Nick so bad, because he killed an evil son of a bitch Royal who had all of Nicks innocent nieghbours slaughtered for basically no good reason. Yet some would have us feel sorry for Kenneth, don’t think so. What Nick did to Kenneth is Legally wrong yes however I doubt the Nieghbours families would think that considering what Kenneth had just done.

Is Nick a saint certainly not but unlike some other selfish characters he doesn’t do it all for personal gain and pure greed.

You think because you admire a character everyone else should follow suit.

You can not deny that it's quite strange that you've followed a show where you hate the hero. Let’s consider how the regular show characters considered Nick: Monroe and Rosalee admire Nick, Wu is a close friend, Hank is his best friend (or Monroe I don’t know), Bud worship Nick, Truble has Nick as her idol and Adalind loves Nick. Eve seems to like him and Renard doesn’t like him, but nobody likes that bastard either. Based on the 20 years later scene, Kelly, Diana and the triplets is following in Nicks footprints, so they probably admire Nick also. And from what I saw, Nick was a great guy and a hero.

RE: Grimm: Is Nick Going to End Up Alone? - irukandji - 11-25-2018

(11-25-2018, 04:21 PM)N_grimm Wrote: What? Eve thought she could kill Z, that turned out to be wrong. Nick went in to save her, he also had no idea what Z was when he entered.

My my, such emphasis. You don't need to stress it. Just ask your questions.

Eve made the decision to go into the mirror and combat the big Z. As you well know, she is a soldier, she's fought all kinds of wesen. She used her judgment as a soldier and went through. She was also prepared to die. All Nick did was complicate matters by going in after her. He didn't solve anything, he didn't save Eve, neither of them could defeat Z, and Nick ended up bringing Z back to cause death and destruction.

But the fact of the matter is........Eve made the decision and didn't want to be rescued. Nick was not a part of that, nor was he invited to take part.

(11-25-2018, 04:21 PM)N_grimm Wrote: You blamed Nick for opening the portal, and when it is pointed out that Nick only went to rescue Eve, it follows from your OWN LOGIC that Eve is to blame.

No, I blamed Nick for making the decision to go in after Eve. He was cautioned by the scoobies *not* to go. By your own statement, he wouldn't let Adalind go. So why is Eve to blame for Nick's decision?

(11-25-2018, 04:21 PM)N_grimm Wrote: Where was it ever shown that Eve planned on dying there? You have been going on about Eves new powers and purpose in the thread about Juliette suppressing her immorality, and now you are suddenly saying she planned on dying there?

Eve's words:

"I don't want to be rescued, Nick."

I don't know what you thought she was going to do there, maybe build a hut and take up residence? To me, it sounds like she's going to fight to the death, hence her words stating she didn't want to be rescued.

(11-25-2018, 04:21 PM)N_grimm Wrote: And you are accusing others of conveniently overlooking stuff? Why don’t you stop laughing and start paying attention?

It's obvious you didn't even read the post, but are adding your own spin on this. Which by the way, is completely wrong.

But that aside, why are you butting in? Do you really believe henry can't handle his own responses?

(11-25-2018, 04:21 PM)N_grimm Wrote: You can not deny that it's quite strange that you've followed a show where you hate the hero.

Well, again, here's something taken out of context. I have never said I hate Nick. Of course, if you disagree, I challenge you to find the post.

Secondly, I usually get this as a question. You just freshened it up by making it a statement. In any case, I always find this kind of thing to be juvenile or to make it clearer, kindergarten in nature. It makes me wonder why someone would be under the impression that they not only have the invitation, but the right to even bring up such imbecilic garbage. Maybe you can enlighten me? Please don't respond by saying something so dumb like, "just curious". No one would believe that and I know you wouldn't expect me to.

(11-25-2018, 04:21 PM)N_grimm Wrote: Let’s consider how the regular show characters considered Nick: Monroe and Rosalee admire Nick, Wu is a close friend, Hank is his best friend (or Monroe I don’t know), Bud worship Nick, Truble has Nick as her idol and Adalind loves Nick. Eve seems to like him and Renard doesn’t like him, but nobody likes that bastard either. Based on the 20 years later scene, Kelly, Diana and the triplets is following in Nicks footprints, so they probably admire Nick also. And from what I saw, Nick was a great guy and a hero.

I guess I could be like Hell Rell and provide some ridiculous and peculiar reasoning along the line of how you seem to project how you feel about Nick onto the characters and there's no way they view him the way you do........

You think Nick was a great guy and a hero. You think Diana and Kelly and the triplets probably admire him. I'll just simplify it by saying, "okay, that's your opinion".

RE: Grimm: Is Nick Going to End Up Alone? - brandon - 11-26-2018

He must have stayed for a beer. ?That was not in Nick's behavior and surely his aunt did not show it to him. More than rescuing her, he was not
To leave another person in danger. It has nothing to do with Juliette because she rejected it first.
Yes, I consider Nick a hero with all his defects and virtues.

RE: Grimm: Is Nick Going to End Up Alone? - irukandji - 11-26-2018

(11-26-2018, 02:54 AM)brandon Wrote: Yes, I consider Nick a hero with all his defects and virtues.

Is there an episode that you can recall where Monroe or Rosalee called Nick a "hero"?

What about Juliette? Did she ever refer to Nick as a "hero"?

RE: Grimm: Is Nick Going to End Up Alone? - brandon - 11-26-2018

it's not important that they say it out loud.
juliette's attitude towards Nick is like those people that if they touch their own they immediately get violent but do not care about the others.
juliette had a good image of Nick but after the change everything was disgusting for her.

RE: Grimm: Is Nick Going to End Up Alone? - dicappatore - 11-26-2018

(11-25-2018, 06:44 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(11-25-2018, 04:21 PM)N_grimm Wrote: What? Eve thought she could kill Z, that turned out to be wrong. Nick went in to save her, he also had no idea what Z was when he entered.

My my, such emphasis. You don't need to stress it. Just ask your questions.

Eve made the decision to go into the mirror and combat the big Z. As you well know, she is a soldier, she's fought all kinds of wesen. She used her judgment as a soldier and went through. She was also prepared to die. All Nick did was complicate matters by going in after her. He didn't solve anything, he didn't save Eve, neither of them could defeat Z, and Nick ended up bringing Z back to cause death and destruction.

But the fact of the matter is........Eve made the decision and didn't want to be rescued. Nick was not a part of that, nor was he invited to take part.

(11-25-2018, 04:21 PM)N_grimm Wrote: You blamed Nick for opening the portal, and when it is pointed out that Nick only went to rescue Eve, it follows from your OWN LOGIC that Eve is to blame.

No, I blamed Nick for making the decision to go in after Eve. He was cautioned by the scoobies *not* to go. By your own statement, he wouldn't let Adalind go. So why is Eve to blame for Nick's decision?

(11-25-2018, 04:21 PM)N_grimm Wrote: Where was it ever shown that Eve planned on dying there? You have been going on about Eves new powers and purpose in the thread about Juliette suppressing her immorality, and now you are suddenly saying she planned on dying there?

Eve's words:

"I don't want to be rescued, Nick."

I don't know what you thought she was going to do there, maybe build a hut and take up residence? To me, it sounds like she's going to fight to the death, hence her words stating she didn't want to be rescued.

(11-25-2018, 04:21 PM)N_grimm Wrote: And you are accusing others of conveniently overlooking stuff? Why don’t you stop laughing and start paying attention?

It's obvious you didn't even read the post, but are adding your own spin on this. Which by the way, is completely wrong.

But that aside, why are you butting in? Do you really believe henry can't handle his own responses?

(11-25-2018, 04:21 PM)N_grimm Wrote: You can not deny that it's quite strange that you've followed a show where you hate the hero.

Well, again, here's something taken out of context. I have never said I hate Nick. Of course, if you disagree, I challenge you to find the post.

Secondly, I usually get this as a question. You just freshened it up by making it a statement. In any case, I always find this kind of thing to be juvenile or to make it clearer, kindergarten in nature. It makes me wonder why someone would be under the impression that they not only have the invitation, but the right to even bring up such imbecilic garbage. Maybe you can enlighten me? Please don't respond by saying something so dumb like, "just curious". No one would believe that and I know you wouldn't expect me to.

(11-25-2018, 04:21 PM)N_grimm Wrote: Let’s consider how the regular show characters considered Nick: Monroe and Rosalee admire Nick, Wu is a close friend, Hank is his best friend (or Monroe I don’t know), Bud worship Nick, Truble has Nick as her idol and Adalind loves Nick. Eve seems to like him and Renard doesn’t like him, but nobody likes that bastard either. Based on the 20 years later scene, Kelly, Diana and the triplets is following in Nicks footprints, so they probably admire Nick also. And from what I saw, Nick was a great guy and a hero.

I guess I could be like Hell Rell and provide some ridiculous and peculiar reasoning along the line of how you seem to project how you feel about Nick onto the characters and there's no way they view him the way you do........

You think Nick was a great guy and a hero. You think Diana and Kelly and the triplets probably admire him. I'll just simplify it by saying, "okay, that's your opinion".

It sure looked like an epilogue in the end than an opinion. But what did the writers know? They just wrote the show. LOL

These forums are "entertainment at its best"!

RE: Grimm: Is Nick Going to End Up Alone? - irukandji - 11-26-2018

(11-26-2018, 05:52 AM)brandon Wrote: it's not important that they say it out loud.

Okay, we'll broaden it then. Has Rosalee or Monroe ever told Nick that he makes a difference or that he's managed to save those wesen who would have normally been killed?

As for Juliette, we know she lived with Nick for at least three full years before the hexenbiest incident. According to some here, (no proof to back them up, however) she lived with Nick even longer than that prior to the hexenbiest episode. In that time, did she ever tell Nick that he's managed to save wesen who normally would have been killed? Has she told Nick he makes a difference because he's a grimm?

RE: Grimm: Is Nick Going to End Up Alone? - Henry of green - 11-26-2018

(11-26-2018, 06:29 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(11-26-2018, 05:52 AM)brandon Wrote: it's not important that they say it out loud.

Okay, we'll broaden it then. Has Rosalee or Monroe ever told Nick that he makes a difference or that he's managed to save those wesen who would have normally been killed?

As for Juliette, we know she lived with Nick for at least three full years before the hexenbiest incident. According to some here, (no proof to back them up, however) she lived with Nick even longer than that prior to the hexenbiest episode. In that time, did she ever tell Nick that he's managed to save wesen who normally would have been killed? Has she told Nick he makes a difference because he's a grimm?

Rosalee and Monroe seem to think Nick makes a difference according to thier season 4 talk with Hank, they think Nick needs his Grimm back because there is a whole lot of bad Wesen and few good Grimms like Nick.

Hank- That not finding a cure might be the only way for her and Nick to have a normal life together.
Rosalee- But there are a lot of bad Wesen.
Very few good Grimms.

By the way there are even more quoutes like this from the show and I will post more later when I get time.

Read more: https://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=grimm&episode=s04e03