Grimm Forum
S6E03 - Oh Captain, My Captain - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 6 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6)
+---- Thread: S6E03 - Oh Captain, My Captain (/Thread-S6E03-Oh-Captain-My-Captain)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: S6E03 - Oh Captain, My Captain - eric - 01-21-2017

(01-20-2017, 08:25 PM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote:
(01-20-2017, 07:50 PM)eric Wrote: Loved it. Very fast paced, great fight, pissed off Lt. I have one question tho: our local NBC station messed up. Renard pulls into the station, Wu has a smile on his face.........Renard is in the hallway surrounded by reporters. What happened? I almost had a fit when this happened, I was hoping they would show the missing segment, no such luckSad. I know I will be able to see it tomorrow on demand, but I have to go to work and can't see it for several days. Please friends, have pity on a poor old man. Liked how Nick dewoged, but I'd be careful around that kid. Maybe Renard will get her to solve his Nick problem?

Nickanard was trying to get out of the staton before he thought he was turning into Nick they grabbed Renard's computer and his suitcase and tried to get out before the reporter stopped him...they finally made it to the car but Renard showed up and Wu told him that it may be a bit confusing to show up when Nick is still Tenard , which stopped Renard from barging up to the station, then Nick drove up to pick up Wu threats from Renard was made but then when Renard was about to go to the car he got t caught by the media... Renard trying to get them to understand he was not stepping down...the only thing the reporter notice that Renard had on a different color tie lol
Thank you for the update.

RE: S6E03 - Oh Captain, My Captain - Kwu9888 - 01-21-2017

Was it just my imagination but when Juliette said ask him something only Nick would know she started to move towards him and say something then Adalind jumped right in and said what she said about the kiss and you could see the hurt on Juliette 's face and again when Nick and Adalind were hugging she looked upset, so it seems that Diana isn't the only one a little upset about this

RE: S6E03 - Oh Captain, My Captain - rpmaluki - 01-21-2017

Juliette seems to have annoying moments where she thinks the last year or so never happened. She was about to ask Nick a question when Adalind beat her to it.

RE: S6E03 - Oh Captain, My Captain - syscrash - 01-21-2017

Quote:Was it just my imagination but when Juliette said ask him something only Nick would know she started to move towards him and say something then Adalind jumped right in and said what she said about the kiss and you could see the hurt on Juliette 's face and again when Nick and Adalind were hugging she looked upset, so it seems that Diana isn't the only one a little upset about this

Eve does seem upset when Nick is with Adalind. But I am not sure if it is jealousy or she is mad at his choice. Would Eve have the same expression if it was someone else other then Adalind. Eve has shown concern for Nick. But she has never really shown an interest in Nick.

RE: S6E03 - Oh Captain, My Captain - FaceInTheCrowd - 01-21-2017

Maybe ever since HW called Trubel back and wanted Nick to go with her but not Eve, Eve is feeling marginalized. Adalind asking the question only Nick could answer instead of everyone looking to her for her encyclopedic access to Juliette's memories might be another jab at her there.

I loved like the way everybody took a step back from Nickanard when Monroe raised the question of whether he was really Nick.

RE: S6E03 - Oh Captain, My Captain - New Guy - 01-21-2017

Hi Forum,
This was a good episode, but failed to provide any jolt of excitement. Maybe I was spoiled by spoilers.
I have been waiting since 2.13, Face-Off, to see Nick clean Sleazy Sean's clock. The Sean vs Nickenard rooftop fight was comedy, not action. Huh
I did find it entertaining how Wu is so angry at his Captain of Crime that Hank had to talk him out of turning into WereWu and having him for a snack.
It seems Diana has up-staged FrankenEve as the all powerful Wesen. Recall Sean's threat to Adalind when he sees Nickenard on TV.
Quote: If I find out that you had anything to do with this . . .
When he learns how Adalind helped Nick and the Scoobies wreck his Mayor deal he will retaliate violently. I expect when Diana sees her Mommy all beat up, she will be ready for action.
Until then, little purple eyes is not so happy about Nick.
I do like how Team Scoobie has likely turned BC against him and that Lieutenant Grossante may want to repay what he likely feels was a double-cross for his homicidal proof loyalty.
Poor Sean Boy. He has no friends. Tongue
N G

RE: S6E03 - Oh Captain, My Captain - brandon - 01-21-2017

Juliette is dead.what talking?
Juliette is the past.

RE: S6E03 - Oh Captain, My Captain - syscrash - 01-21-2017

Quote:When he learns how Adalind helped Nick and the Scoobies wreck his Mayor deal he will retaliate violently.

Once Sean realized how the second Sean was created he knew Adalind had a hand in it. You don't think Sean recognized his own suit. Plus he knows it takes his hair for it to work. Adalind was the only one with access to these things. Plus he realized why she was acting so strange.
When he was watching it on TV. It could have been makeup or a trick of the camera. Once he saw Nick as him in the garage he knew exactly how and who made it happen.

What doesn't make since is after Sean took off why Adalind stayed till Hank came and got her. She knew he would figure it out.

RE: S6E03 - Oh Captain, My Captain - Robyn - 01-21-2017

(01-21-2017, 10:59 AM)Kwu9888 Wrote: Was it just my imagination but when Juliette said ask him something only Nick would know she started to move towards him and say something then Adalind jumped right in and said what she said about the kiss and you could see the hurt on Juliette 's face and again when Nick and Adalind were hugging she looked upset, so it seems that Diana isn't the only one a little upset about this
I missed Juliette stepping forward to ask a question, so went back to take another look. Yes, she instinctively reacted as if it was a Nick/Juliette situation. I thought Juliette was genuinely relieved that the spell wore off, but was also a little upset that Nick not only hugged back but was holding onto Adalind rather tightly. But I did notice the first time around that Nick was noticeably uncomfortable about their intimacy being brought up in front of the group. He referred to the loft as my loft, although, as far back as Rat King, he referred to it as home when talking to Adalind.

Nick needs to be careful trying to have it both ways with Adalind and Juliette. He’s not been overly successful in a relationship with one woman, going for a double-decker might put him in over his head.

But. Does the scene actually have anything to do with Nick/Adalind or the love triangle, or was G&K simply showcasing potential problems with Diana?

(01-21-2017, 11:40 AM)syscrash Wrote: Eve does seem upset when Nick is with Adalind. But I am not sure if it is jealousy or she is mad at his choice. Would Eve have the same expression if it was someone else other then Adalind. Eve has shown concern for Nick. But she has never really shown an interest in Nick.
(01-21-2017, 11:26 AM)rpmaluki Wrote: Juliette seems to have annoying moments where she thinks the last year or so never happened. She was about to ask Nick a question when Adalind beat her to it.
That Juliette conveniently forgets pretty much sums it up. Juliette was temporarily a raging Hexenbiest who worked against Nick, but is now loyal to him. Unlike Nick & Juliette, there wasn’t any commitment or loyalty between Nick & Adalind when she worked against him. So why would Juliette hold Adalind to a higher standard? Other than Adalind is the former foe turned ally who may stand between Juliette and what she wants.

(01-21-2017, 12:16 PM)syscrash Wrote: What doesn't make since is after Sean took off why Adalind stayed till Hank came and got her. She knew he would figure it out.
It’s good that Adalind’s pretty, because she can be dumber than dirt.

RE: S6E03 - Oh Captain, My Captain - FaceInTheCrowd - 01-21-2017

Clearly, while trapped in the mansion Adalind has had nothing much to do except watch daytime TV and it has fried her brain.