Grimm Forum
S6E03 - Oh Captain, My Captain - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 6 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6)
+---- Thread: S6E03 - Oh Captain, My Captain (/Thread-S6E03-Oh-Captain-My-Captain)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: S6E03 - Oh Captain, My Captain - Kathryn Wooten - 01-21-2017

(01-21-2017, 05:52 AM)brandon Wrote: It is difficult for children to understand that their parents are divorced.According to what age.And they have to teach you that you can not always get what you want,Nor with magical huff

lol good luck convincing Diana of that lol

RE: S6E03 - Oh Captain, My Captain - syscrash - 01-21-2017

The hat also allows the person to woge. I wonder when Juliette was Adalind did she have Adalind's powers. The why the show had Diana use her powers on Nikenard. I wonder if Diana caused Nick to change. or could any hexenbiest could have caused Nick to change. Did diana know that was going to happen or was she just mad because Nick looked like her dad. Why did they not tell Diana that it was Nick stuck in her dads body. before Diana used her powers on him. If they keep under estimating her and treating her like a kid. There is going to be nothing but trouble.

RE: S6E03 - Oh Captain, My Captain - Kathryn Wooten - 01-21-2017

(01-21-2017, 06:32 AM)syscrash Wrote: The hat also allows the person to woge. I wonder when Juliette was Adalind did she have Adalind's powers. The why the show had Diana use her powers on Nikenard. I wonder if Diana caused Nick to change. or could any hexenbiest could have caused Nick to change. Did diana know that was going to happen or was she just mad because Nick looked like her dad. Why did they not tell Diana that it was Nick stuck in her dads body. before Diana used her powers on him. If they keep under estimating her and treating her like a kid. There is going to be nothing but trouble.

Not only that , Nick is on her crap list. How on earth they began even explaining, why Nick pretended to be her father and not only that try to trick her in the process and they have to tread very carefully.....we know once you on Diana bad side you usually turn up dead

RE: S6E03 - Oh Captain, My Captain - jsgrimm45 - 01-21-2017

(01-21-2017, 07:01 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote:
(01-21-2017, 06:32 AM)syscrash Wrote: The hat also allows the person to woge. I wonder when Juliette was Adalind did she have Adalind's powers. The why the show had Diana use her powers on Nikenard. I wonder if Diana caused Nick to change. or could any hexenbiest could have caused Nick to change. Did diana know that was going to happen or was she just mad because Nick looked like her dad. Why did they not tell Diana that it was Nick stuck in her dads body. before Diana used her powers on him. If they keep under estimating her and treating her like a kid. There is going to be nothing but trouble.

Not only that , Nick is on her crap list. How on earth they began even explaining, why Nick pretended to be her father and not only that try to trick her in the process and they have to tread very carefully.....we know once you on Diana bad side you usually turn up dead
IMO this episode also told us how Juliette become a hexnebiest. Nick when he changed got the z biest side of Renard. All had a look of surprise about this happening so this effect must not be in the book. With this in mind will Nick have z biest power now plus a Grimm? This episode shows how Juliette became a hexenbiest ever after the change back to Juliette. Now we know Grimm's are different so not likely the he will have the same problem just a guess.

Diana connected with Eve and created the skull in her mirror out of anger. But when Diana saw Eve, she had no anger towards her. Why would it be any different for Nick.

RE: S6E03 - Oh Captain, My Captain - brandon - 01-21-2017

They can not explain all the lio that Renard did.What they should tell him is that his father wanted Nick to supplant him for a while.She can use telenkiesis so she would not be so surprised.She reacted angrily at the overthrow.They did not realize that she would be able to see under the disguise.Because only a witch could see it?Rachel did not notice.And Nick no.Adalind would smell like Juliette,And he has no other meaning developed.
The spider is missing.Is the other image that appeared in the Adalind belly.

Something of small note but may have finally prove something. Evertime Nick has done battle with a hexenbiest they had to be hands on, even Diana last night. So can a hexenbiest even someone with Diana'a power attack a Grimm wilh anything but hands on? Could have Diana pushed Nick without having her hand on his chest?

Why would they not think that Diana would be able to tell Nick was not her dad. Diana was able to tell that Eve had changed. Diana is able to sense the symbols on the cloth. They keep under estimating Diana. I see that causing a big problem.

(01-21-2017, 07:40 AM)syscrash Wrote: Why would they not think that Diana would be able to tell Nick was not her dad. Diana was able to tell that Eve had changed. Diana is able to sense the symbols on the cloth. They keep under estimating Diana. I see that causing a big problem.
Do you think the under estimating Diana or just have maybe a false hope they can reach her, because of Adalind?

RE: S6E03 - Oh Captain, My Captain - Hexenadler - 01-21-2017

Sasha Roiz was really at the top of his game here. Not only did he nail Nick's mannerisms, but the episode proved he's got untapped comedic talent, especially in his interactions with Monroe & Co.