Grimm Forum
S6E03 - Oh Captain, My Captain - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 6 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6)
+---- Thread: S6E03 - Oh Captain, My Captain (/Thread-S6E03-Oh-Captain-My-Captain)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: S6E03 - Oh Captain, My Captain - speakeasy - 01-24-2017

I fear Diana getting hold of the stick since her powers are expanding almost daily. She may be able to will it to her purposes which are too immature to amount to anything more than catastrophe. Thinking a pair of blinders may be in order, haha.

Welcome to the Forum, new posters.

RE: S6E03 - Oh Captain, My Captain - jsgrimm45 - 01-24-2017

One thing in the episode that they should have changed Nick should have fought and won as a Grimm not woged Renard. Just would have liked to see Nick the Grimm win the fight not the Nick the zbiest.

RE: S6E03 - Oh Captain, My Captain - FaceInTheCrowd - 01-24-2017

They just had a fight like that in Renard's office. Nick lost.

RE: S6E03 - Oh Captain, My Captain - MarylikesGrimm - 01-24-2017

(01-24-2017, 08:18 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: They just had a fight like that in Renard's office. Nick lost.

A big part of that was Renard being in charge of the station. We do not know who would win if they were by themselves.

RE: S6E03 - Oh Captain, My Captain - FaceInTheCrowd - 01-24-2017

The first time they fought it was pretty much a stalemate, until Renard told Nick he was giving him back the key. With Renard woged, he and Nick are pretty much an even match.

RE: S6E03 - Oh Captain, My Captain - Kathryn Wooten - 01-25-2017

(01-24-2017, 04:30 PM)speakeasy Wrote: I fear Diana getting hold of the stick since her powers are expanding almost daily. She may be able to will it to her purposes which are too immature to amount to anything more than catastrophe. Thinking a pair of blinders may be in order, haha.

I saw a spoiler that the stick ends up in the wrong hands , but it did not say who that would be...could be Diana but what would it do..make her even stronger or she'll give it to her daddy..that will be serious danger

RE: S6E03 - Oh Captain, My Captain - speakeasy - 01-25-2017

(01-25-2017, 03:45 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: [quote='speakeasy' pid='42403' dateline='1485300618']
I fear Diana getting hold of the stick since her powers are expanding almost daily. She may be able to will it to her purposes which are too immature to amount to anything more than catastrophe. Thinking a pair of blinders may be in order, haha.

(01-25-2017, 03:45 AM)Kathryn Wooten id='42434 Wrote:I saw a spoiler that the stick ends up in the wrong hands , but it did not say who that would be...could be Diana but what would it do..make her even stronger or she'll give it to her daddy..that will be serious danger

The wrong hands can only be this daunted big baddie heading toward Portland or Diana, imo. I remove Sean from the list because of my personal belief about how the character will choose, but some would put him on the list.

I lean toward the evil entity and Diana overpowering it and doing good in the end but at a terrible price.

RE: S6E03 - Oh Captain, My Captain - brandon - 01-25-2017

And if the stick gives non physical punishment to Diana for attacking a Nick?. Nowadays many boys ignore their parents because they do not punish them. Un my house it was like that. My mother never let us scream- to get angry one or other motives- and knowing how to behave in someone else's house.
In the bible says about it and the phrase is wise

RE: S6E03 - Oh Captain, My Captain - StrangeGirl - 01-25-2017

(01-24-2017, 12:31 PM)brandon Wrote: I think Adalind and Nick should sleep together. Although it can be dangerous, show how the relationship between them. Not tell you the whole truth or every lie.

While that has a point, it's just too dangerous at the moment.
We don't yet know where Diana stands, and with Nick's little stunt this episode, I don't think Diana will ever let them in the same room alone again. Of course, we don't know what's going to happen in this next episode, so we just have to wait. HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

RE: S6E03 - Oh Captain, My Captain - degrimm - 01-25-2017

(01-25-2017, 04:10 AM)speakeasy Wrote:
(01-25-2017, 03:45 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: [quote='speakeasy' pid='42403' dateline='1485300618']

(01-25-2017, 03:45 AM)Kathryn Wooten id='42434 Wrote:I saw a spoiler that the stick ends up in the wrong hands , but it did not say who that would be...could be Diana but what would it do..make her even stronger or she'll give it to her daddy..that will be serious danger

The wrong hands can only be this daunted big baddie heading toward Portland or Diana, imo. I remove Sean from the list because of my personal belief about how the character will choose, but some would put him on the list.

I lean toward the evil entity and Diana overpowering it and doing good in the end but at a terrible price.

I do think I will put him on the list based on past events, coins of zakynthos and mayor events.
Those coins controlled everyone well except nick. So what do you think the stick might do since it's already controlling nick