Grimm Forum
Can Nic as Renard woge?? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 6 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6)
+---- Thread: Can Nic as Renard woge?? (/Thread-Can-Nic-as-Renard-woge)

Pages: 1 2

Can Nic as Renard woge?? - Kathryn Wooten - 01-15-2017

Seems the promo after episode 1 and you put the recorder super slow. They both seemed to woge..
But is I recall Eve as Renard could not "perform" just wondering if it's the image or they have the same powers as the person they changed into
Also why doesn't Nick or Renard not have a bloody face with split lips and the like ,,the same eppy they showed no marks of being in a fight to the death.. I know Renard heals fast but not that fast case and point he still had the wounds from the 1st fight with Nick and had the bruises for a time.

RE: Can Nic as Renard woge?? - rpmaluki - 01-15-2017

I think Eve couldn't perform because she wasn't there for that and maybe being emotionally stunted meant she couldn't rise to the occasion but that didn't stop them.

In the promo pic of Renard holding a gun in Adalind's bedroom, his shirt looks dirty like he was tousling in the dirt (roof fight with Nick).

RE: Can Nic as Renard woge?? - Kathryn Wooten - 01-15-2017

(01-15-2017, 11:50 AM)rpmaluki Wrote: I think Eve couldn't perform because she wasn't there for that and maybe being emotionally stunted meant she couldn't rise to the occasion but that didn't stop them.

In the promo pic of Renard holding a gun in Adalind's bedroom, his shirt looks dirty like he was tousling in the dirt (roof fight with Nick).

yeh but their should be some battle scars..th video showing them fight. They were not messing around they were landing some serious punches

RE: Can Nic as Renard woge?? - syscrash - 01-15-2017

As for will Nick be able to woge as Sean. Rachael made a statement that indicates that Eve must have been able to woge. The comment was that when Rachael and Sean have sex they do it while woged. Her only complaint was the Sean was unable to perform. This makes sense because to perform takes a certain state of mind. Had Eve not been able to woge Rachael would have noticed.

Quote:yeh but their should be some battle scars..th video showing them fight. They were not messing around they were landing some serious punches

In the promo that was the fight when Nick found out Sean was wesen. It is a flash back that is why it is black and white. On the roof one of them has a gun. So it is not likely that encounter will turn physical. Could someone post where they say episode three will have a fight to the death.

RE: Can Nic as Renard woge?? - Kathryn Wooten - 01-15-2017

(01-15-2017, 12:02 PM)syscrash Wrote: As for will Nick be able to woge as Sean. Rachael made a statement that indicates that Eve must have been able to woge. The comment was that when Rachael and Sean have sex they do it while woged. Her only complaint was the Sean was unable to perform. This makes sense because to perform takes a certain state of mind. Had Eve not been able to woge Rachael would have noticed.

Quote:yeh but their should be some battle scars..th video showing them fight. They were not messing around they were landing some serious punches
In the promo that was the fight when Nick found out Sean was wesen. It is a flash back that is why it is black and white. On the roof one of them has a gun. So it is not likely that encounter will turn physical. Could someone post where they say episode three will have a fight to the death.

The promo was right at the end of the fugitive eppy..I believe Sean was the one with the gun and also remarked if I shoot you would I be committing suicide? And then they showed both duking it out both of them landing some serious blows to the face..one was woged, but it seems the other was to, that's why I asked

RE: Can Nic as Renard woge?? - MarylikesGrimm - 01-15-2017

(01-15-2017, 12:23 PM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote:
(01-15-2017, 12:02 PM)syscrash Wrote: As for will Nick be able to woge as Sean. Rachael made a statement that indicates that Eve must have been able to woge. The comment was that when Rachael and Sean have sex they do it while woged. Her only complaint was the Sean was unable to perform. This makes sense because to perform takes a certain state of mind. Had Eve not been able to woge Rachael would have noticed.

The promo was right at the end of the fugitive eppy..I believe Sean was the one with the gun and also remarked if I shoot you would I be committing suicide? And then they showed both duking it out both of them landing some serious blows to the face..one was woged, but it seems the other was to, that's why I asked

At 23 seconds they are fighting but I only see one woged.

http://www.spoilertv.com/2016/12/grimm-episode-602-trust-me-knot-press.html

RE: Can Nic as Renard woge?? - FaceInTheCrowd - 01-15-2017

Ever since Eve turned herself into Sean, I've been really curious about what would happen if someone using the hat to take a wesen's form tried to woge. And especially if the person was already wesen but a different type of wesen.

Unfortunately, I don't think we'll ever find out.

RE: Can Nic as Renard woge?? - Nicholas White - 01-15-2017

I wonder will Nick have the same side effects that Juilette had when she used the hat? Will Nick develop a Zauberbiest Spirit after turning into Renard.

RE: Can Nic as Renard woge?? - rpmaluki - 01-15-2017

(01-15-2017, 10:25 PM)Nicholas White Wrote: I wonder will Nick have the same side effects that Juilette had when she used the hat? Will Nick develop a Zauberbiest Spirit after turning into Renard.

I think the look alike spell was in addition to the spell to steal Nick's powers, so when Juliette had to reverse the spell she acquired the hexenbiest as a result. Adalind made herself look like Juliette so she could get close to Nick. There'd be no other to do as herself.

RE: Can Nic as Renard woge?? - Adriano Neres Rodrigues - 01-16-2017

(01-15-2017, 10:25 PM)Nicholas White Wrote: I wonder will Nick have the same side effects that Juilette had when she used the hat? Will Nick develop a Zauberbiest Spirit after turning into Renard.

That's a good question. I would add to the stick to the equation.

Nick grimm + hat becoming zauberbiest + the stick = will the writers push it to the limit?