Grimm Forum
S6E01 - Fugitive - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 6 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6)
+---- Thread: S6E01 - Fugitive (/Thread-S6E01-Fugitive)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

S6E01 - Fugitive - GrimmForum - 01-06-2017

Season 6 Episode 1
Fugitive

[Image: hLKHv8al.jpg]

Air Date: January 6, 2016

Synopsis: Following the massacre in Nick's (David Giuntoli) loft, Capt. Renard (Sasha Roiz) is hell bent on eliminating him once and for all. Hank (Russell Hornsby) and Wu (Reggie Lee) head back to the precinct to keep an eye on the Captain and help give the gang the upper hand. Meanwhile, Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell) and Rosalee (Bree Turner) grapple with staying in Portland now that their family will be expanding. Elsewhere, Eve (Bitsie Tulloch) suffers the side effects of the mysterious stick's healing power. Claire Coffee also stars.

RE: S6E01 - Fugitive - GrimmForum - 01-06-2017

Happy New Year Grimm Forum Users! Hope you all had a good holiday. I haven't been posting much these days, but with this being the final season, I will try to be around more than in the past. Let's make this the best season yet for Grimm and the community that's developed at this forum over the past several years. A big thanks to Gretel and Adriano for all their help, and thank you to all of you here for helping this become a truly great fan community for Grimm!

RE: S6E01 - Fugitive - Purity - 01-06-2017

(01-06-2017, 05:12 PM)GrimmForum Wrote: Happy New Year Grimm Forum Users! Hope you all had a good holiday. I haven't been posting much these days, but with this being the final season, I will try to be around more than in the past. Let's make this the best season yet for Grimm and the community that's developed at this forum over the past several years. A big thanks to Gretel and Adriano for all their help, and thank you to all of you here for helping this become a truly great fan community for Grimm!

Happy New Year to you too. A great forum your team have got here. And yes ready for the season 6 expose & gist here on Grimm Forum.

RE: S6E01 - Fugitive - Kathryn Wooten - 01-06-2017

Okay..is Miesner coming back from the grave to save Renard..like what the 3 ghosts did to help Ebeneezer Scrooge?????what is so amazing is eppy 3 ( because Nick turns into Renard to say he is stepping down as mayor) 99.9 % I am sure about that..but the 2 Renard fighting is awesome..loved it when Renard says, if I fall WI will commiting sucide lol..I think next week Wu and Hank arrest Renard for murder of Rachael....then keeps him under wraps till Nick goes to the press and tells them what happen close up loose ends and then steps down from being mayor..which will not make the person on the other end of the phone Renard was talking to very happy

RE: S6E01 - Fugitive - jsgrimm45 - 01-06-2017

Good way of getting the bodies out and gone. Like how they did the NNP. Looks like Renard now has screw loose. Wonder what is happening to Eve?

RE: S6E01 - Fugitive - Kathryn Wooten - 01-06-2017

(01-06-2017, 07:06 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: Good way of getting the bodies out and gone. Like how they did the NNP. Looks like Renard now has screw loose. Wonder what is happening to Eve?

I am thinking the ghost of Miesner is trying to save his friend...blood on his hands, blood coming out of the eyes of Renard hallucination..is Miesner coming from the grave warning him to turn back before it is to late

RE: S6E01 - Fugitive - eric - 01-06-2017

So far so good. Your fingerprints in the bedroom of a dead woman, after you announced you were married to another, is a bit of a problem. Lots of ends to tie up, should be a good Season, even if it is the last.Sad

RE: S6E01 - Fugitive - jsgrimm45 - 01-06-2017

(01-06-2017, 07:15 PM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote:
(01-06-2017, 07:06 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: Good way of getting the bodies out and gone. Like how they did the NNP. Looks like Renard now has screw loose. Wonder what is happening to Eve?

I am thinking the ghost of Miesner is trying to save his friend...blood on his hands, blood coming out of the eyes of Renard hallucination..is Miesner coming from the grave warning him to turn back before it is to late
Could Eve unknowingly be do that to Sean? We know she like Meisner she seen how Meisner died so could she be projecting this onto Renard?

(01-06-2017, 07:17 PM)eric Wrote: So far so good. Your fingerprints in the bedroom of a dead woman, after you announced you were married to another, is a bit of a problem. Lots of ends to tie up, should be a good Season, even if it is the last.Sad
This gives us the loophole to get Nick out of trouble. What do you think?

RE: S6E01 - Fugitive - Gretel Hanselsister - 01-07-2017

Really good episode! Promising Smile

I'm curious about these symbols Eve keeps seeing

[Image: 601symbolsiqswc.jpg]

They are on the cloth and as tattoos on the dead guy's face.
So stand the stick for "life" and the cloth for "death"?
Why can Eve see them and the others can't? Perhaps because Eve has already been saved by the stick? Does Nick see them now for the same reason?
Nice symbols, what do they mean? Much space for speculations Big Grin

RE: S6E01 - Fugitive - Kathryn Wooten - 01-07-2017

I am just wondering why they are showing the promo for episode 3 for next weeks show...when we all know Nick turns into Sean in Episode 3 Oh Captain' My Captain

(01-07-2017, 05:37 AM)Gretel Hanselsister Wrote: Really good episode! Promising Smile

I'm curious about these symbols Eve keeps seeing

[Image: 601symbolsiqswc.jpg]

They are on the cloth and as tattoos on the dead guy's face.
So stand the stick for "life" and the cloth for "death"?
Why can Eve see them and the others can't? Perhaps because Eve has already been saved by the stick? Does Nick see them now for the same reason?
Nice symbols, what do they mean? Much space for speculations Big Grin

Seems the stick cured her of the Hexenbiest the worst way possible, she can no longer turn into one and use her powers, without ill effects....The stick took all her powers and gave her one to see in the future/ or tell the future

I believe it is a calendar the symbols represent...which will Be Nick's overall destiny