Grimm Forum
Nicholas "Nick" Burkhardt - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Nicholas "Nick" Burkhardt (/Thread-Nicholas-Nick-Burkhardt)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: Nicholas "Nick" Burkhardt - silver - 06-28-2017

(12-12-2016, 08:44 AM)rpmaluki Wrote:
(12-12-2016, 08:33 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: [quote='syscrash' pid='37690' dateline='1481554887']
Quote:It only blew up in their face because Adalind could not keep her mouth shut. Had Adalind not told Viktor that Kelly had Diana. Viktor would have never came to Portland. Because they knew Adalind could not keep her mouth shut is why they did not include her.

Adalind was tortured and starved in order give information about who kidnapped her daughter. If Nick and gang had told her that the Royals did not have her then Nick would not losted his powers and the royals would not have learned about Kelly.
True. It was Viktor that manipulated Adalind, promising her something that he could not deliver. If the gang had been honest, Adalind wouldn't have ran to Viktor hoping to get her daughter back.

It's situations like this that make me know the writers are setting up situations just to get high drama - but instead they only succeed at making our 'heroes' look like total idiots. Why did they not find a time and place soon after to tell Adalind in the best way what really has happened and why. Why treat the two highest profile females of the series come off looking like dummies?

RE: Nicholas "Nick" Burkhardt - dicappatore - 06-28-2017

(02-14-2017, 06:19 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(01-26-2017, 05:53 PM)brandon Wrote: It seems that Nick likes the most that the woman takes the initiative.? As with Adalind and Juliette. I do not know if he would have liked the kiss of Ariel. What do you think.

David Greenwalt & Jim Kauf talk Grimm’s final season

“Here’s a problem I’d wish on any show or creator: the only little bit of acting advice that I have ever had to give David Giuntoli was, ‘Quit being so damned decent because right now, in this season, you are not you, the most decent actor I have ever met in my life. You’re a cop and you’re gonna be mean to that woman so show some anger’.”

https://www.scifinow.co.uk/news/lucifer-season-3-gets-the-go-ahead-from-fox/
sorry reading old posts. Mary, in New York we have a Yiddish word for that Nick. A Smuck!

RE: Nicholas "Nick" Burkhardt - silver - 06-30-2017

There is one episode that made me feel proud of Nick.
When he took Ian and dropped him off, gave him the passport and money that Rosalee had put in an envelope, and his backpack and told him to leave and never return, instead of taking him to jail.

RE: Nicholas "Nick" Burkhardt - brandon - 07-01-2017

They thought she would not be a good mother.
Stupid was Renard when he said that about Victor:That Victor would deny having the girl.ja, ja.Nick followed Renard's advice.-nothing said-

RE: Nicholas "Nick" Burkhardt - dicappatore - 07-01-2017

S4, E22, You Don’t Know Jack. Just imagine if when Nick gets home after Ken and Juliette did their last survey for Nick's mom final back stab then Juliette jumped on Ken on his bed to do more than just ruffle up the sheets.

He looks at his bed undone and thinks of Adalind. Then he calls Hank to tell him that Adalind would know what’s happening to Renard and his Jack alter ego.

This pivitol point in the plot has to be the stupidest writing concocted. He left the bed done. He is the only one living in the house. He is a cop. Doesn't he speculate "Who The Flock slept in my bed?"

Instead of him running out to save the reputation of a slime ball captain that’s been the mastermind of most of his miss-fortune, He stayed home.

When Juliette shows up to lay the trap for him Mom. The whole situation would have had a different outcome. The whole trap could have been foiled and maybe Juliette could have been saved and forgiven at this point for just being a two-timing slutty bitch.

RE: Nicholas "Nick" Burkhardt - brandon - 07-01-2017

I'll you what I think is wrong scene:
When the trucker sees the man lying down( the son of lobizon woman) ( season5, maybe). It is not believable.- would have run over there.
Or when Nick is beaten by Alice's husband.
Better if had not been in the house-Nick-.
Or hit by Anubis ( Black Claw)( season 5).
Who should fight were the others, no Nick.

RE: Nicholas "Nick" Burkhardt - dicappatore - 07-04-2017

Been re-reading some of the most recent posts Made me wonder while some of us were watching “Grimm”. Others were maybe watching “Juliette, “the life and tribulations of a Grimm’s companion”. Another good one “How a Grimm chose the wrong life partner. If I had a choice on renaming this series, it would have been. “The Manipulations of a Grimm by a Police Captain”.

IMO, this series had one main character, Nick as a Grimm, played by David Giuntoli. Whether you approved of his acting or not. He was the star of the show. The plot revolves around his character. The rest are supporting characters, including Juliette, played by Elizabeth Tulloch.

RE: Nicholas "Nick" Burkhardt - New Guy - 07-04-2017

(07-04-2017, 12:00 PM)dicappatore Wrote: Been re-reading some of the most recent posts Made me wonder while some of us were watching “Grimm”. Others were maybe watching “Juliette, “the life and tribulations of a Grimm’s companion”. Another good one “How a Grimm chose the wrong life partner. If I had a choice on renaming this series, it would have been. “The Manipulations of a Grimm by a Police Captain”.

IMO, this series had one main character, Nick as a Grimm, played by David Giuntoli. Whether you approved of his acting or not. He was the star of the show. The plot revolves around his character. The rest are supporting characters, including Juliette, played by Elizabeth Tulloch.
Hi Dicappatore,
Happy 4th!
You are correct that "this series had one main character, Nick as a Grimm, played by David Giuntoli." IMO, G&K forgot the roles of the characters. They had a good set up during the first seasons. Nick was the star and had to overcome a variety of issues. The WOW was a constant issue for Nick and the supporting cast got involved to cause, worsen or help resolve the WOW issue. It was a formula that worked, but G&K couldn't stick with the character roles.
They never made it clear what Royal Prince Captain Sean Renard's objective was. He began and remained a self-serving SOB, but G&K tried to fool us into believing he became an ally of Nick and the Scoobies. He would have sold any of them if it advanced his cause.
The whole Juliette>Hexenette>FrankenEve seemed to be arranged to give Elizabeth Tulloch a major role and advance her actress skills. Some bought that phony balogna, hook, line and sinker.
IMO, G&K attempted to achieve redemption for themselves and the show by having the four Grimms conquer Zerstörer. The fight scene was a let down. With all the Scoobies dead the fight should have laid most of Portland to an ash heap. They may as well used the super soakers and dissolve poor Zerstörer as he cries "I'm Melting!"
https://youtu.be/owaq_tIdnMk
At least it was an All Grimm Team and Mom Kelly (my favorite Grimm) made a showing.
N G

RE: Nicholas "Nick" Burkhardt - rpmaluki - 07-06-2017

(07-04-2017, 12:00 PM)dicappatore Wrote: Been re-reading some of the most recent posts Made me wonder while some of us were watching “Grimm”. Others were maybe watching “Juliette, “the life and tribulations of a Grimm’s companion”. Another good one “How a Grimm chose the wrong life partner. If I had a choice on renaming this series, it would have been. “The Manipulations of a Grimm by a Police Captain”.

This actually made me laugh. I wonder what different titles we could come up for this show since "Grimm" seems to be inadequate for some.