Grimm Forum
Missed something - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Missed something (/Thread-Missed-something)

Missed something - Chris Curran - 06-21-2016

Just rewatching series 1 renard and adelind very much love each other what did I miss from a future episode in any later season for adelind to stop loving renard of course if it's Diana then I'm not sure when she properly left renard

RE: Missed something - jsgrimm45 - 06-21-2016

It looked like in the first season Renard used Adalind but didn't love her. When Nick took her powers her mother and Renard kick her out of their lives.

RE: Missed something - Kathryn Wooten - 06-21-2016

Hexenbiest served the royals .......so since Renard was a royal he had Adalind both Mom and daughter had sexual relations with Renard...but there was no love (companionship) and when she lost her powers she lost her usefulness....until Adalind decided to use her sexual wiles to get pregnant by Sean in the episode Face-off so she could sail her child to get her powers back in season 2

RE: Missed something - Hell Rell - 06-21-2016

I may be dim but did Renard and Adalind actually have physical relations? I know Renard used her and Adalind was in love with him but I was under the impression only Catherine had sex with Renard until Adalind came back in season 2. It seemed like Renard was teasing Adalind with something she never had. I think that was supposed to add to how much Adalind had been used. Catherine got something from Renard that Adalind never did. I remember he used to caress Adalind's skin and hair but always shut it down whenever she tried to up the ante. It appeared like a physical relationship would be her reward for getting the key and that motivated her more than paying off her mother's debt.

RE: Missed something - New Guy - 06-21-2016

(06-21-2016, 08:44 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: It looked like in the first season Renard used Adalind but didn't love her. When Nick took her powers her mother and Renard kick her out of their lives.
Hi JS,
Your summary of season 1 is how I also recall Renard and Adalind. Renard kicked her out because without Hexen power she was of little use to him. Renard has no love for anyone but himself. When Adalind needed understanding and help he kicked her out.
Compare that to Nick. Adalind had done some vile things to him. He likely hated her. When he learned she was pregnant with his child he showed concern. He took responsibility for the child and guarded Adalind and their baby from a vile and murderous Hexenette when she attacked in the precinct. He found a safe haven (Bud's) while Frederick, Kenneth, Hexenette and the Verrat went on their killing spree. Visited in the hospital. Then built a fortress home to protect them. Adalind recognized his care, confessed her vile acts and asked Nick for forgiveness. She said she loves him. Nick seems to care for her and loves his son Kelly.
Renard has forced Adalind to live in the BC mansion with him to create the "happy family." No love, just another Self Serving Sleazy Sean Scheme.
From Adalind's point of view who will she chose as her "man?"
New Guy

RE: Missed something - wfmyers1207 - 06-21-2016

(06-21-2016, 09:42 AM)Hell Rell Wrote: I may be dim but did Renard and Adalind actually have physical relations? I know Renard used her and Adalind was in love with him but I was under the impression only Catherine had sex with Renard until Adalind came back in season 2. It seemed like Renard was teasing Adalind with something she never had. I think that was supposed to add to how much Adalind had been used. Catherine got something from Renard that Adalind never did. I remember he used to caress Adalind's skin and hair but always shut it down whenever she tried to up the ante. It appeared like a physical relationship would be her reward for getting the key and that motivated her more than paying off her mother's debt.

We don't actually see anything until S2. But judging from remarks Catherine made there was something going on between Renard and Adalind. Dodgy

RE: Missed something - brandon - 06-21-2016

I'm told of dialogue in chapter 21 season 4.Adalind gets into the house of Nick,and catches Renard.with a robe.Renard says, that's not yours.
and she says he always wants to see her naked.

RE: Missed something - Kathryn Wooten - 06-22-2016

Renard seemed to had sexual relations with both Adalind and her mother

RE: Missed something - Chris Curran - 06-22-2016

Come to think of it he's bit of a bonafide sex pest

RE: Missed something - brandon - 06-22-2016

It is very true that one thinks already in their plans and then everything changes.
Nick told Hank that he would marry once-and forever-.then became a "GRIMM".
the fight with Adalind.dragon girl kiss.I believe that Nick will be faithful to Adalind,although she may not go over there.You may have its time to think about Juliette and actions.even he has not said his feelings to Adalind,not to say it does not mean you do not trust her.
as happened with Juliette at the beginning of the series