Grimm Forum
Nick and Adalind's "relationship is a slap in the face to Juliette - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Nick and Adalind's "relationship is a slap in the face to Juliette (/Thread-Nick-and-Adalind-s-relationship-is-a-slap-in-the-face-to-Juliette)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Nick and Adalind's "relationship is a slap in the face to Juliette - MarylikesGrimm - 06-04-2017

(06-04-2017, 01:43 AM)syscrash Wrote: Stafania did not seem to have much concern about the
royals getting the baby. She was more concerned with having the understand she did not betray them. It seemed Stafinia was more concerned about the contract and Adalind being accepted. Now that we have seen all episodes. It is clears that What Stafania did is what made Diana and Eve possible. We only saw Diana and Eve able to open to portal. Adalind speculated she could because she was a hexenbiest. Yet we never saw her having any connection with the other place. The big question could, Zestora have become a treat without Eve and Diana. Considering without them no one would have known the other place existed. It seems the answer would be they where required. They where not needed for Nick to get the stick. Yes Eve and Diana saw the symbols on the cloth. Eve only saw a few but drew them all on the wall. That would say even with out the cloth Eve and Diana would have known about the symbols. So even though the stick may have been needed the cloth was not.

I would have like to have seen less ambiguity to Eve and Diana purpose in the final prophecy. I would have also have liked to have had Adalind doing a recap back to the contract an the ritual and tied all the chain of events to gather to show how destiny lead them to where they are now.

I am glad you are back. Yeah!

(06-04-2017, 01:43 AM)syscrash Wrote: I would have like to have seen less ambiguity to Eve and Diana purpose in the final prophecy. I would have also have liked to have had Adalind doing a recap back to the contract and the ritual and tied all the chain of events to gather to show how destiny lead them to where they are now.

I so agree with you on this and why the keys existed as part of that story would have been very helpful too.

RE: Nick and Adalind's "relationship is a slap in the face to Juliette - Robyn - 06-04-2017

(06-04-2017, 01:43 AM)syscrash Wrote: I would have like to have seen less ambiguity to Eve and Diana purpose in the final prophecy. I would have also have liked to have had Adalind doing a recap back to the contract an the ritual and tied all the chain of events to gather to show how destiny lead them to where they are now.
Yes, yes, yes, and yes! I thought that’s what Adalind was about to do when she told Nick Diana used Renard to kill Bonaparte.

But. Zerstörer being about the Grimm and the mysterious, coveted stick placed Nick in the center of the story. I love where your conclusions lead, but as interesting as they were and could have been, the what/when/how/where of Diana and Eve were background pieces.

RE: Nick and Adalind's "relationship is a slap in the face to Juliette - syscrash - 06-04-2017

I would have been nice to take all of the unrelated things that happened and created a scenario to explained how they needed to happen the way they did to get to where they where at the end. Even though we know the writers did not think it out that well. It would have made it seem like the events over the six season where planned by the writers to create the ending we got.

A lot of the ending implies that Eve was required. Had she not gone through what she went through. See would have never gone in the mirror. Adalind needed to be with Nick. Diana had to be more then a normal hexenbiest. Without those two things the secret of the cloth would have never been reveled.

I just wish they had of made it more implicit then implied. Being implied is may reading into the events to see it all connected. I would have liked to see that the writes also saw it as all connected. would have confirmed that they actually thought about it.

I have been liking for the next next to follow. So far nothing else has the kind a forum following that Grimm has. Lucifer would be a good show to speculate on just not much action on the forum

RE: Nick and Adalind's "relationship is a slap in the face to Juliette - Robyn - 06-05-2017

As much as I dislike scenarios where prophesy dictates characters’ personal lives/decisions, I prefer your version, syscrash, of controlled events cohesively forming a planned conclusion. And that could have been easily accomplished had G & K connected seemingly unrelated events during the course of the final season instead of throwing in whatever came to mind for a grandstand two-part finale.

And while we’re on the subject - all the characters’ deaths occurring in rapid succession then being instantly reversed left me breathless, but not in a good way. I felt like I was watching a finale that was thrown together at the last minute because the network told the writers to put together an ending to wrap up the show that would air the following week.

RE: Nick and Adalind's "relationship is a slap in the face to Juliette - Renardfan99 - 06-08-2017

(06-02-2017, 06:27 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(06-02-2017, 06:01 PM)Renardfan99 Wrote: Why would Stefania seek out Viktor if she wasn't being paid for Adalind's baby?

Stefania wanted Viktor to pay her but IMO when dealing with the royals in this show you need leverage. If Adalind had hided nearby like Stefania had recommended Stefania could have demanded the money first before Viktor got the baby. The problem was Stefania did not know where Adalind was so she can not get paid. Even when the king got Diana I am sure they did not bother paying her.

I think Adalind was planning on reneging on the deal once Sean came to town.

RE: Nick and Adalind's "relationship is a slap in the face to Juliette - MarylikesGrimm - 06-08-2017

(06-08-2017, 08:38 AM)Renardfan99 Wrote:
(06-02-2017, 06:27 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(06-02-2017, 06:01 PM)Renardfan99 Wrote: Why would Stefania seek out Viktor if she wasn't being paid for Adalind's baby?

Stefania wanted Viktor to pay her but IMO when dealing with the royals in this show you need leverage. If Adalind had hided nearby like Stefania had recommended Stefania could have demanded the money first before Viktor got the baby. The problem was Stefania did not know where Adalind was so she can not get paid. Even when the king got Diana I am sure they did not bother paying her.

I think Adalind was planning on reneging on the deal once Sean came to town.

I did not see that. Adalind seemed worried about the baby the further into the pregnancy.

RE: Nick and Adalind's "relationship is a slap in the face to Juliette - Renardfan99 - 06-10-2017

(06-04-2017, 01:43 AM)syscrash Wrote: Stafania did not seem to have much concern about the
royals getting the baby. She was more concerned with having the understand she did not betray them. It seemed Stafinia was more concerned about the contract and Adalind being accepted. Now that we have seen all episodes. It is clears that What Stafania did is what made Diana and Eve possible. We only saw Diana and Eve able to open to portal. Adalind speculated she could because she was a hexenbiest. Yet we never saw her having any connection with the other place. The big question could, Zestora have become a treat without Eve and Diana. Considering without them no one would have known the other place existed. It seems the answer would be they where required. They where not needed for Nick to get the stick. Yes Eve and Diana saw the symbols on the cloth. Eve only saw a few but drew them all on the wall. That would say even with out the cloth Eve and Diana would have known about the symbols. So even though the stick may have been needed the cloth was not.

I would have like to have seen less ambiguity to Eve and Diana purpose in the final prophecy. I would have also have liked to have had Adalind doing a recap back to the contract an the ritual and tied all the chain of events to gather to show how destiny lead them to where they are now.

I don't give a flying fig about Diana or Juliette/Eve. Zestora should have been all about Nick the Grimm and not two not needed hexenbiest.

I don't give a flying fig about Diana or Juliette/Eve. Zestora should have been all about Nick the Grimm and not two not needed hexenbiest.

RE: Nick and Adalind's "relationship is a slap in the face to Juliette - rpmaluki - 06-10-2017

I wasn't happy with Nick taking a backseat almost the whole season until the very last two episodes. That was a mistake by the writers, they basically misdirected us first with Eve's relevance to Zerstörer and then Diana when the real target ended up being Nick because of the stick. It was truly bad writing on their part.

RE: Nick and Adalind's "relationship is a slap in the face to Juliette - MarylikesGrimm - 06-10-2017

(06-10-2017, 06:43 PM)Renardfan99 Wrote: I don't give a flying fig about Diana or Juliette/Eve. Zestora should have been all about Nick the Grimm and not two not needed hexenbiest.

Why would Nick go through mirror where he has no idea where it is going when there is no one to save?

Z wanted to destroy Nick by killing his loved ones so if Nick had no loved ones no Juliette, Adalind and Diana etc.

Are you against Trubel, mama Kelly and Marie's role in the final too?

RE: Nick and Adalind's "relationship is a slap in the face to Juliette - irukandji - 06-10-2017

(06-10-2017, 08:11 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: Are you against Trubel, mama Kelly and Marie's role in the final too?

I know this question wasn't directed to me, but I was totally against their role in the final episode.