Grimm Forum
BOY!!! I WAS SO ON THE MONEY ABOUT CONRAD'S BIG MISTAKE - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: BOY!!! I WAS SO ON THE MONEY ABOUT CONRAD'S BIG MISTAKE (/Thread-BOY-I-WAS-SO-ON-THE-MONEY-ABOUT-CONRAD-S-BIG-MISTAKE)

Pages: 1 2

BOY!!! I WAS SO ON THE MONEY ABOUT CONRAD'S BIG MISTAKE - Kathryn Wooten - 05-22-2016

There was a thread I made , when Diana was reunited with her dad..I said Conrad was making a big mistake putting the most dangerous family together..........Boy was I right..Conrad did make the biggest Mistake of his operation. He put 1 hexenbiest , a zuberbiest/hexenbiest and a zauberbiest together as a unit a family. He wanted them to bond to be the "family" He got what he wish for at least when it came to Diana ..you hurt her family (Adalind) you pay the consequences ..you would think Conrad would have stayed clear of Adalind.....learning Diana did kill a threat she believe Rachel was to Renard.......he terribly under estimated the "family" he picked to rule the world with

RE: BOY!!! I WAS SO ON THE MONEY ABOUT CONRAD'S BIG MISTAKE - MANTItotheCore - 05-22-2016

(05-22-2016, 07:13 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: There was a thread I made , when Diana was reunited with her dad..I said Conrad was making a big mistake putting the most dangerous family together..........Boy was I right..Conrad did make the biggest Mistake of his operation. He put 1 hexenbiest , a zuberbiest/hexenbiest and a zauberbiest together as a unit a family. He wanted them to bond to be the "family" He got what he wish for at least when it came to Diana ..you hurt her family (Adalind) you pay the consequences ..you would think Conrad would have stayed clear of Adalind.....learning Diana did kill a threat she believe Rachel was to Renard.......he terribly under estimated the "family" he picked to rule the world with

Yes, good call, Kathryn. Of course, people with overwhelming power rarely see their down fall coming in the end. Seems humans and wesen have that in common.

RE: BOY!!! I WAS SO ON THE MONEY ABOUT CONRAD'S BIG MISTAKE - Kathryn Wooten - 05-22-2016

(05-22-2016, 11:59 AM)MANTItotheCore Wrote:
(05-22-2016, 07:13 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: There was a thread I made , when Diana was reunited with her dad..I said Conrad was making a big mistake putting the most dangerous family together..........Boy was I right..Conrad did make the biggest Mistake of his operation. He put 1 hexenbiest , a zuberbiest/hexenbiest and a zauberbiest together as a unit a family. He wanted them to bond to be the "family" He got what he wish for at least when it came to Diana ..you hurt her family (Adalind) you pay the consequences ..you would think Conrad would have stayed clear of Adalind.....learning Diana did kill a threat she believe Rachel was to Renard.......he terribly under estimated the "family" he picked to rule the world with

Yes, good call, Kathryn. Of course, people with overwhelming power rarely see their down fall coming in the end. Seems humans and wesen have that in common.

Wonder what Diana had done to Nick if she saw her father's face after the fight

RE: BOY!!! I WAS SO ON THE MONEY ABOUT CONRAD'S BIG MISTAKE - MANTItotheCore - 05-22-2016

(05-22-2016, 12:02 PM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote:

Wonder what Diana had done to Nick if she saw her father's face

Good question. Apparently you can beat up Daddy, but you better not sleep with him...

RE: BOY!!! I WAS SO ON THE MONEY ABOUT CONRAD'S BIG MISTAKE - Kathryn Wooten - 05-22-2016

(05-22-2016, 12:04 PM)MANTItotheCore Wrote:
(05-22-2016, 12:02 PM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote:
lol....I kinda miss Rachel.. I think Renard needs to find that someone he could love.....I imagine he will be married before he is mayor but who???

Wonder what Diana had done to Nick if she saw her father's face

Good question. Apparently you can beat up Daddy, but you better not sleep with him...

RE: BOY!!! I WAS SO ON THE MONEY ABOUT CONRAD'S BIG MISTAKE - FaceInTheCrowd - 05-22-2016

Conrad didn't think Diana could do what she did at her age. He obviously didn't realize what she could do, which suggests that he really only saw her the same way he saw Adalind, as window dressing to enhance Sean's political viability.

(05-22-2016, 03:23 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: Conrad didn't think Diana could do what she did at her age. He obviously didn't realize what she could do, which suggests that he really only saw her the same way he saw Adalind, as window dressing to enhance Sean's political viability.

But when they figured out Diana killed Rachel..he should have been even more careful dealing with Diana's mom.. He know diana kills anyone that are a threat to her family....He should have been more careful in the way he approached Adalind..

RE: BOY!!! I WAS SO ON THE MONEY ABOUT CONRAD'S BIG MISTAKE - FaceInTheCrowd - 05-22-2016

The two of them should have gone right out the front door and never looked back.

(05-22-2016, 04:57 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: The two of them should have gone right out the front door and never looked back.

which 2???

Conrad and Sean, when they realized that Diana must have killed Rachel.