Grimm Forum
Conrad or Eve? Who is stronger? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+---- Forum: Season 5 Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-5-Spoilers)
+---- Thread: Conrad or Eve? Who is stronger? (/Thread-Conrad-or-Eve-Who-is-stronger)

Pages: 1 2

Conrad or Eve? Who is stronger? - Zauberbiest - 05-21-2016

Who do you think is the stronger biest? Conrad or Eve? While Eve did lose to Conrad during the finale showdown, it was just one glass shard that hit her. I call that scene luck. She just failed to dodge one shard of glass - that was all. Who on earth could tumble aside from 50 glass shards anyway? Plus, she was caught off guard seeing an unexpected Zauberbiest for the first time. TOTALLY understandable, right? She just miscalculated her dodging skills a bit. (She could have also just melded the skin around her wound to heal it, just like during Zuri's interrogation and how she melded her mouth shut. I don't understand why she didn't.)

In my opinion, Eve, in terms of power, is stronger than Bonaparte.

Remember what Rosalee said back in season 4? Biests that are turn't are more aggressive and violent than naturally born biests. Eve/Juliette clearly has demonstrated incredible power. Didn't she melt Henrietta's potion to the floor and into unknown depths? Eve could also burst people's brains by just looking at them. As for Conrad, he had to choke and asphyxiate them with his arm.

Conrad looked like an average powered biest to me. He couldn't do anything special that Adalind couldn't probably do, e.g., throw things around. Sure he can stone people, but that would require long physical contact. Sure he beated Eve, but I still think that was a lucky moment for him. He looked like he was losing the majority of that fight. Eve will always be the better biest Heart

RE: Conrad or Eve? Who is stronger? - Hexenadler - 05-21-2016

I'd say Conrad, only because it was about time someone gave FrankenEve a harsh lesson in humility.

RE: Conrad or Eve? Who is stronger? - Nicholas White - 05-21-2016

Honestly I don't think Eve/Juilette is that more powerful then any of the other full Hexenbiest/Zuaberbiest we have seen in action. Between her and Conrad though Conrad was clearly superior. Although it does come down to the writers mood of the day.

Honestly what it all comes down to is focus and skill. Elizabeth time freeze is still the most powerful ability/skill/spell shown from Hexenbiest/Zauberbiest.

RE: Conrad or Eve? Who is stronger? - Kathryn Wooten - 05-21-2016

I say Conrad......he got the best of Eve.....now whether he could beat Renard's ,mother Elizabeth No she could stop time and cut off his head, Adalind would not. Now Diana in affair fight Conrad would have lost, Nick would have lost (without the stick) Hot head Trubel would not , Renard not a chance
would Nick and Trubel beat Conrad perhaps. What we do not know whether Bonaparte was able to fight 2 people at the same time .Eve could the 2 men in the pick-up truck and the 2 cops who were aiming at each other heads at the North precinct , but Eve could not defeat Bonaparte on a 1 on 1 basis

RE: Conrad or Eve? Who is stronger? - degrimm - 05-21-2016

(05-21-2016, 07:04 PM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: I say Conrad......he got the best of Eve.....now whether he could beat Renard's ,mother Elizabeth No she could stop time and cut off his head, Adalind would not. Now Diana in affair fight Conrad would have lost, Nick would have lost (without the stick) Hot head Trubel would not , Renard not a chance
would Nick and Trubel beat Conrad perhaps. What we do not know whether Bonaparte was able to fight 2 people at the same time .Eve could the 2 men in the pick-up truck and the 2 cops who were aiming at each other heads at the North precinct , but Eve could not defeat Bonaparte on a 1 on 1 basis

but i do think eve created more beating on bonaparte but as in boxing a knockout punch is a knockout punch; so he is stronger bonaparte. nope nope no1 messes with elizabeth renard and live to tell about it, still my favorite and hottest actress

RE: Conrad or Eve? Who is stronger? - syscrash - 05-21-2016

Considering conrad could just reach out and strangle Adalind but could not do that to Eve. Makes Eve pretty strong. Eve threw Concrad just as hard as he throw her. Here is a question why didn't Eve just scream and shatter the glass before it got to her. Why not redirect the glass and send it back to conrad.

RE: Conrad or Eve? Who is stronger? - SilentEcho - 05-21-2016

Not too impressed with Conrad and his primary 'force choke' attack which has been done before, and better. Turning to stone thing is like what Eve does when she interrogates people, making their mouth etc. disappear. In the fight the only reason Conrad got the better of Eve is he knew what she was, and she had no clue what he was. The build up for the Conrad character was so much, the actual character was a disappointment IMO.

RE: Conrad or Eve? Who is stronger? - Zauberbiest - 05-21-2016

In my opinion, Eve is stronger in terms of psychic/magic abilities. She was beating Conrad for the most part during the fight. It was just that one small window of opportunity that led to her down fall. That one flipping glass shard she failed to dodge. Couldn't she just rebound them back at him?

RE: Conrad or Eve? Who is stronger? - Nicholas White - 02-04-2017

Powers Juilette/Eve has shown:

-ThermoKinesis
-Telekinesis
-Manipulation(?)
-Terrakinesis(?)
-Vitalkinesis(?)
-Sensing others

Adalind powers:

-Telekinesis
-Thermokinesis
-Vitalkinesis(?)
-Sensing others
-Manipulation

Conrad powers:

-Illusions/Mind control
-Telekinesis
-Vitalkinesis(?)

Henritta:

-Manipulation
-Illusion

Elizabeth:

-Chronokinesis

RE: Conrad or Eve? Who is stronger? - FaceInTheCrowd - 02-04-2017

When Eve fought Conrad their powers seemed pretty equally matched. Eve was just not good at dodging flying glass.

Conrad's strangling thing was not a form of attack, it was a torture technique. It was slow and took enough of his focus that he never heard Sean pick a sword up off the floor right behind him. If Meisner or Nick had had a gun in their hands, they probably could have shot him, and Eve could probably have launched something at his head. So he never tried to use it on someone he wasn't certain was defenseless against him.