Grimm Forum
sorry guys - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+--- Thread: sorry guys (/Thread-sorry-guys)

Pages: 1 2

sorry guys - tom b - 05-20-2016

Blush My bad. I guess you all could say I don't know squat when it comes to figuring out what is going to happen next. Since I really thought Diana was going to be the leader of BC. Dead wrong there. Oh well, I still love this show. It is the best show on tv, hands down. Look forward to next season.

RE: sorry guys - syscrash - 05-21-2016

Dina could still be important. Adalind could feel with Diana's help she can force Sean to fix what he helped create.

RE: sorry guys - jsgrimm45 - 05-21-2016

(05-20-2016, 10:55 PM)tom b Wrote: Blush My bad. I guess you all could say I don't know squat when it comes to figuring out what is going to happen next. Since I really thought Diana was going to be the leader of BC. Dead wrong there. Oh well, I still love this show. It is the best show on tv, hands down. Look forward to next season.
We almost never guess right and maybe Diana will not head BC but may help rebuild HW in season six by helping Dad be a better person and working to clear BC out of Portland. So you could be right about Diana just a different group she helps.

RE: sorry guys - degrimm - 05-21-2016

QUESTION
we don't know if/that the hexenbiest in juliette is dead but when S06 arrives and the hexenbiest is truly dead, will adalind request/want a cure too from nick or she would want to keep it cos of her daughter diana? Remember she didn't want the hexenbiest again bcos of nick.

NOW ANOTHER MIND BUGGING QUESTION

RE: sorry guys - Mart - 05-21-2016

(05-21-2016, 05:42 AM)degrimm Wrote: will adalind request/want a cure too from nick or she would want to keep it cos of her daughter diana? Remember she didn't want the hexenbiest again bcos of nick.

Adalind could not be "cured", she's a born hexenbiest.
If that was possible, Monroe wouldn't be a Blutbad anymore as well.

RE: sorry guys - degrimm - 05-21-2016

http://tvline.com/2016/05/20/grimm-finale-recap-season-5-rosalee-pregnant-meisner-dead-died-juliette/

juliette might have done something to herself after nick rejected her in S4 maybe her soul when she was reading that book from catherine schade(the book that cannot open) so that she would not have any emotions because she was hurting and maybe she got the ingredients from nick's trailer.
So the hexenbiest could not be destroyed

RE: sorry guys - tom b - 05-21-2016

(05-21-2016, 05:42 AM)degrimm Wrote: QUESTION
we don't know if/that the hexenbiest in juliette is dead but when S06 arrives and the hexenbiest is truly dead, will adalind request/want a cure too from nick or she would want to keep it cos of her daughter diana? Remember she didn't want the hexenbiest again bcos of nick.

From what I have gathered since, Eve is still a hexenbiest, but the emotions and feelings that she had been holding in check are now coming out.

RE: sorry guys - degrimm - 05-22-2016

(05-21-2016, 10:51 PM)tom b Wrote:
(05-21-2016, 05:42 AM)degrimm Wrote: QUESTION

From what I have gathered since, Eve is still a hexenbiest, but the emotions and feelings that she had been holding in check are now coming out.

i know but if the hexenbiest can be killed will she request the biest be removed for nick or be kept cos of diana?

RE: sorry guys - FaceInTheCrowd - 05-22-2016

Eve has already gotten the stick treatment, and Henrietta told Nick that the blood of a Grimm trick wouldn't work on Juliette, so if she's still a hexebiest there is no way. Unless Adalind's suppressant recipe works as well with zauberbiest as it did with hexenbiest. And even then they'd have to wait for Conrad's corpse to ripen and do all that work knowing that it's only temporary.

RE: sorry guys - degrimm - 05-22-2016

(05-22-2016, 02:00 AM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: Eve has already gotten the stick treatment, and Henrietta told Nick that the blood of a Grimm trick wouldn't work on Juliette, so if she's still a hexebiest there is no way. Unless Adalind's suppressant recipe works as well with zauberbiest as it did with hexenbiest. And even then they'd have to wait for Conrad's corpse to ripen and do all that work knowing that it's only temporary.

that was just an assumption that if the writers decide to throw it in, just like they threw the 5 keys and an incomplete map to open and to look for the treasure whereas they had said all along that 7 keys and a complete map were required to open and look for the treasure.