Grimm Forum
Hallo aus der Wüste - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Community (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Community)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Introductions)
+--- Thread: Hallo aus der Wüste (/Thread-Hallo-aus-der-W%C3%BCste)

Hallo aus der Wüste - Licht - 05-20-2016

How wunderful to find such a comfy little community. Good choice of topical sub-forums, but it doesn't appear to active. Am I wrong?

Please, somebody tell me where the forum manual is? I need to know what is expected of me.

Ich heiße Sie Frieden,

Hölle Licht

RE: Hallo aus der Wüste - wfmyers1207 - 05-20-2016

(05-20-2016, 11:09 AM)Licht Wrote: How wunderful to find such a comfy little community. Good choice of topical sub-forums, but it doesn't appear to active. Am I wrong?

Please, somebody tell me where the forum manual is? I need to know what is expected of me.

Ich heiße Sie Frieden,

Hölle Licht

Willkommen! Smile

Things are usually slow after the weekend around here. Lot of posts the 2 days after the show episodes. Tongue Then just a hand full of hard corps fans spend the rest of the week speculating about the next episode.

If you need help send a private message to Gretel Hanselsister. She can help you. She's German and the super moderator of the site. Just find one of her post's and click on her name and that will take you to her profile page and there is a feature that allows you to send her a PM. Smile

RE: Hallo aus der Wüste - Licht - 05-20-2016

Danke Heart

(05-20-2016, 12:53 PM)wfmyers1207 Wrote:
(05-20-2016, 11:09 AM)Licht Wrote: How wunderful to find such a comfy little community. Good choice of topical sub-forums, but it doesn't appear to active. Am I wrong?

Ich heiße Sie Frieden,

Hölle Licht

Willkommen! Smile

Things are usually slow after the weekend around here. Lot of posts the 2 days after the show episodes. Tongue Then just a hand full of hard corps fans spend the rest of the week speculating about the next episode.

If you need help send a private message to Gretel Hanselsister. She can help you. She's German and the super moderator of the site. Just find one of her post's and click on her name and that will take you to her profile page and there is a feature that allows you to send her a PM. Smile

RE: Hallo aus der Wüste - Gretel Hanselsister - 05-23-2016

(05-20-2016, 12:53 PM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: If you need help send a private message to Gretel Hanselsister. She can help you. She's German and the super moderator of the site. Just find one of her post's and click on her name and that will take you to her profile page and there is a feature that allows you to send her a PM. Smile

... at least I'd try to help Smile
Willkommen!
Danke @wfmyers1207

RE: Hallo aus der Wüste - Breezie - 06-02-2016

Hallo. I am a serious Grimm fan! I have even started (restarted) learning to speak Deutsch. I hope this show continues, as there is so much potential, and the awesome acting ability of the cast, with a few exceptions. I look forward to hearing from other fans! Auf Wiedersehen!

Ich Sie Frieden,

Hölle Licht

I would love to talk with you! I am working on continuing learning to speak Deutsch, and hope to visit Deutschland before I die. It is on my bucket list.
Auf Wiedersehen!
BreezieWink

RE: Hallo aus der Wüste - Gretel Hanselsister - 06-02-2016

Hi Breezie and welcome to the forum!
Hi Breezie und Willkommen im Forum!

I'd love to talk to you about the German language, Germany, Grimm or what ever you like, via PM or in here is your choice.
Ich würde sehr gern mit Dir über die deutsche Sprache, über Deutschland, Grimm oder irgend etwas anderes reden, ob über PM oder hier ist Deine Wahl.

Gretel