Grimm Forum
I wouldn't be surprise if Diana "Kills" Nick - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+--- Thread: I wouldn't be surprise if Diana "Kills" Nick (/Thread-I-wouldn-t-be-surprise-if-Diana-Kills-Nick)

I wouldn't be surprise if Diana "Kills" Nick - Kathryn Wooten - 05-18-2016

Just have this feeling and what I have read about marriage proposal
Renard and Adalind is forced to marry to placate their daughter wishes

I think Miesner is one of the casualties..seeing the promo picks and what Nick and Trubel is looking at..I guess what was left of Miesner.

there is another death hmmmmmm I think Tony gets it by Monroe who chops down on someone at a police like station back ground and of course Rachel

RE: I wouldn't be surprise if Diana "Kills" Nick - Hexenadler - 05-18-2016

If the writers couldn't pull the trigger on Juliette, there's no way in HELL they'll kill off their leading man. Besides, even if Nick does manage to get himself murdered, Team Grimm already has a magic resurrection stick handy! Big Grin

RE: I wouldn't be surprise if Diana "Kills" Nick - Robyn - 05-18-2016

Killing Nick then using the stick to bring him back to life would fall flatter than Juliette’s dead, meet Eve.

Someone said “Everyone and their mamma knows about Nick’s fortress.” The same with the stick. Even if you only read episode recaps you’d know the stick was going to save him. Don’t see how Nick’s death could be a big gasp, unless the stick supposedly didn’t work and that’s the cliffhanger, Nick is dead when the credits roll. Then in S6 we realize the stick’s healing powers had a delayed reaction on Nick. That sounds like G & K.

RE: I wouldn't be surprise if Diana "Kills" Nick - tom b - 05-18-2016

(05-18-2016, 05:40 PM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: Just have this feeling and what I have read about marriage proposal
Renard and Adalind is forced to marry to placate their daughter wishes

I think Miesner is one of the casualties..seeing the promo picks and what Nick and Trubel is looking at..I guess what was left of Miesner.

there is another death hmmmmmm I think Tony gets it by Monroe who chops down on someone at a police like station back ground

Although that senario could happen everybody and their mother's son knows it would only be short lived because Nick is the main star. So it would not be that big of a cliff hanger. I'm still thinking that at the very end of the show it's going to be wesen declaring Diana the Leader of BC. jmo

RE: I wouldn't be surprise if Diana "Kills" Nick - TomAlan - 05-19-2016

I am surprised if Renard or Adalind haven't given Diana the old "With great power comes great responsibility" speech to Diana. I know she is very young but with her kind of powers it cannot hurt.

I also find it strange that when Adalind was with Renard and her mother back in S1 she acted like Diana does now -- Vengeful and threatening. Adalind with Nick and Kelly, she is more of a loving mom.

Diana with Kelly(mom) and with HW foster parents she appears to have acted more of a normal kid. Diana with BC and Renard she acts like Adalind in S1.

Could Diana and Adalind both reflect the people they are around although Juliette was with Nick but turned bad as a hexen beast. Maybe because Juliette went to Renard to find a solution to her problem instead of relying on Nick more. Or maybe it is just bad writing that the moment after Diana leaves HW she suddenly becomes a terror overnight.

RE: I wouldn't be surprise if Diana "Kills" Nick - New Guy - 05-19-2016

(05-19-2016, 08:18 AM)TomAlan Wrote: I am surprised if Renard or Adalind haven't given Diana the old "With great power comes great responsibility" speech to Diana. I know she is very young but with her kind of powers it cannot hurt.

I also find it strange that when Adalind was with Renard and her mother back in S1 she acted like Diana does now -- Vengeful and threatening. Adalind with Nick and Kelly, she is more of a loving mom.

Diana with Kelly(mom) and with HW foster parents she appears to have acted more of a normal kid. Diana with BC and Renard she acts like Adalind in S1.

Could Diana and Adalind both reflect the people they are around although Juliette was with Nick but turned bad as a hexen beast. Maybe because Juliette went to Renard to find a solution to her problem instead of relying on Nick more. Or maybe it is just bad writing that the moment after Diana leaves HW she suddenly becomes a terror overnight.
Hi Tom,
Welcome to Grimm Forum!
Good observations and good questions. Unfortunately we may never have good answers. I just hope the "Action Filled Finale" delivers some real drama.
New Guy

RE: I wouldn't be surprise if Diana "Kills" Nick - Nicholas White - 05-19-2016

(05-19-2016, 08:18 AM)TomAlan Wrote: I am surprised if Renard or Adalind haven't given Diana the old "With great power comes great responsibility" speech to Diana. I know she is very young but with her kind of powers it cannot hurt.

The problem is we have no idea how Diana was when she was with HW. We saw he draw pictures but I am pretty sure she draws pictures and play around with Black claw also. We don't actually know how her behavior was though with HW.